Why do Americans worship women?

Why do Americans worship women?

>open the door for a woman
>the man pays on a date
>never hit a woman
>women get government benefits that men don't get
>women in the military have lower standards than men
>muh women in STEM
>American men lose it when trannies use the women's room, but don't care if a FTM tranny uses the men's room
>female murderers almost never get the death penalty
>female circumcision illegal

Cause we're cucks. Women get treated special and men get shit on. It is what it is, the fact men don't do shit about it further shows how cucked we are.

In Russia only men can get a life sentence.

Because men =/= women. There are different social expectations for both the sexes. Stop being a beta faggot and accept it.

You sound henpecked.

Any non child non faggot knows the answer.

Men want to protect their women.

The modern self indulgent Playstation males of the 21st century don't get this because they are beta faggots

>under no circumstances should you ever hit a woman.
What if she goes outside without her hijab on?

I worship Jesus Christ who is a man. Women can bow down to be with my boa constricting arms.

because they can bear children and we can't. Nature has almost zero use for most men (only alphas really matter), but nature needs all women since they produce babies. Face it, as men we are just not that important.

>their
A woman is not yours unless she is your wife. Protecting women who give you no gratitude and then let other men fuck them makes you a cuck.

I aint. We have our own roles as leaders and protectors of our loved ones. We are stronger physically by a large factor. Men are hardwired to be the provider as well. What you're most describing is men being men. Comforting with our biology. And if there is one thing women are attracted to, it's men.

Jewish influence/Cultural Marxism

It's a propaganda campaign by USG to lower white birth rates.

By that logic, only women under the age of about 30-35 are important. After that, they're too old to be desirable breeders.

What's funny is that women unite against men they actually work together. Feminism only worked because they significant number of Women threatened to not give men sex if they didn't listen to them. They still do it today.

However, if men try to do the same thing with movements like MGTOW, of course the women call them "virgins" and "losers" and all that. It's to be expected. But what's different is that Now the top 5-10% of men jump in and join them and then say "haha fucking beta faggot more pussy for me". This is why a men's rights movement will never work until men are so powerless that even "alpha" faggots are forced to do something.

>Women almost always get full custody of children in divorce
>When they don't, they never have to pay any meaningful child support(maybe $10/month at most)

Actually, y chromosome is the least stable, more men breeding means greater biodiversity and species fitness, only cucks let dumb charismatic studs sow their inbred oats freely and only a corporatist would think overbreeding iconic genelines because they fit every visual indicator of individual fitness is at all a good idea. What we're seeing now is the fallout inherent in the breeding pool restructuring itself against the madness of high society defying the natural order

>nature is a monolithic construct capable of assigning meaning with intent
You're a fucking idiot, especially if you value yourself less than someone else on the basis of whether they're capable of shitting a child out of their genitals.

drive safe, pupper

>open the door for a woman
And the elderly if you are polite and not a neckbearded faggot.

>the man pays on a date
Yeah, and? If it wasn't worth it no one would be doing it.

>never hit a woman
You don't hit babies or the elderly either.

>muh women in STEM
STEM is, along Law and Business, the only true field to study in. A woman without a college degree in those fields is undeserving to be a mother.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

because women are weaker in every aspect. They get life on "easy mode" because that's the only mode most of them can operate on. We're too nice to let them fail that colossally.

Better be going back to Mexico. This is TRUMP COUNTRY!!!

then they should get paid less, dont get to vote and lot of other shit

Once women stop getting their periods, their chance of getting cancer get high as fuck, its nature killin them cuz they cant make more babes.

so ye is all true

Stop being a stupid bitch. My point was Men and Woman have separate beings. Not that we were not equal as beings.

Slide this is a distraction

Alphas lead but it's betas who build societies. If you get too many alphas a budding civilization goes nowhere since there are too many people wanting to focus on too many things.

I already went through the latest leaks. Sadly nothing there. Sorry. Move along.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

>Why do cucked progressive cultural marxists worship women?
FTFY
It's not Americans as a whole. It's just (((their))) agenda.

>muh biology
No, it's uniquely American. Muslim men beat the shit out their women.
>Yeah, and? If it wasn't worth it no one would be doing it.
May as well hire a prostitute. The advantage is then you know you're getting your money's worth.

Drive safe pupper

If this feminist shit continues I'm gonna tell my son it's fine

Cuckservatives too. They love to white knight.

The whole "We NEED women in STEM" is a problem though. They have the right to go into the same fields as men but that doesn't mean they should be given special treatment or consideration in employment.

>The whole "We NEED women in STEM" is a problem though.
I agree. It's really stupid now-a-days. They miss the core problem that women just do not like STEM. They keep trying to push it and push it and fail to realize their own bigotry. If women really wanted to go into STEM they would, they are smart enough to make their own damn decisions.

Women are letting themselves become uglier both physically and personality wise while demanding better and better treatment. They're getting away with this unbalanced shit because of thirsty cucks who bend over to anyone with a vagina. Traditional gender roles are fine, but things need to have balance, if girls want to be treated like princesses they better put in the work to be princesses

lmao what

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

>they better put in the work to be princesses
The emotionally stable and smart ones do. There a large cancer in modern societies of this degrading. Look to those groups and entities that keep on producing stable individuals for the future.

Drive safe, pupper