Lets have one of these expanding brain meme threads

Lets have one of these expanding brain meme threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

thats a nice slide thread they got here - be a shame if everybody, saged and reported it.

Very nice expansion to the meme.

>Manowar ranked above Black Sabbath
Disgusting leaf.

the sad thing is it's true and humans are fucking retards who need to be lied to like children being told santa will put them on the naughty list if they dont eat their veggies

i fucking love this one

Tired: these CIA leaks are major. History was made today

Wired: I just finished going through the leaks. Sorry guys, false alarm.

legendary

fuccking kek

I actually went through all of those stages. How is a meme so true?

Nu-atheism wasn't wholly bad because it called into question the creationists, the fundamentalists and the bible thumpers who tarnish religion and give it a bad rep.

>you are not capable of thinking by yourself

Most people aren't. I know that sounds fedora tier and elitist but it's true. The problem is the masses, by and large, aren't interested in pursuing morality for its own sake. They need these off the shelf stories to comfort them. And that's fine. You think if we got rid of religion overnight people would start saying
>wtf i love morality now
No! They would go down a downward spiral of degeneracy. In fact we've already seen it in the west over the past 70 odd years as western countries have lost their religiosity and replaced it with celeb worship and consumerism.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

natural law, the trivium & quadrivium are probably the most occulted concepts in human history that en masse prevents humanity from evolving. pretty sad.

smartest person in the thread coming through

confirm, but why would you travel to canada mate?

This, too many people lack this common logic

The biggest problem with religion is not the concept of religion per-se but that most major religions are total garbage
>Christianity
Teaches good people how to be docile sheeps which is good to the extent (people generally fall in place), but on the other hand makes capable good people not extent themselves to their limits which in turn leads to retards and sleeziest creeps gaining power. They don't care about morality and know that they will get away with everything since sheeple will not retaliate. Western democracies are a result of that.
>Judaism
Preaches extreme tribalism, which is good to some extent for a small group of people, but devastating to everyone around them. As evidenced by Jewish influence on the world.
>Islam
Teaches total submission to authority and pointless aggression. Made the Middle East the shithole it is today.
>Various Eastern bullshit faiths
Often teach extreme submission to authority or extreme pacifism, both are devastating of course.

Of course most people don't make such a big deal of religion. Most Catholics aren't that convinced about 'forgiving your enemies' which is why we were able to have some progress.

Islam isn't on the rise because people on the west have "unstructured lives" but because western governments are too weak to deal with them. Which is a direct result of leftists taking over American universities. Japan isn't being taken over by Muslims and half of their population declares themselves as Folk shinto or non-religious (lol), 35% are Buddhists (double lol).
Why would anyone on Sup Forums believed that west had just fallen "by itself" when it was being purposely dismantled in front of our fucking eyes?