Celebrity AMA on Sup Forums

Why havent any celebrities make an AMA on Sup Forums yet considering how successful and widely known it has become?

Even Milo and Shapiro haven't made an official AMA on Sup Forums yet despite all the things we've done

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106806112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because nobody cares, we aren't reddit

Really fumbles the cashews OP

Fuck celebrity culture.
I'd rather AMA my own turds.

>pol celebrities
You mean kikes jumping on the alt right xd bandwagon

No thanks

>the centre and only factory of all nazi memes and raids
>nobody cares

This. The most exciting Amas are unexpected anyway. On /pol, a forum full of psyops enthusiasts, even photoshop experts, as well as Nazis, what does a public icon have to gain from making their presence known?

Tl;dr redditfag detect

>harder to 100% prove it's the celebrity
>branded as Nazi by everyone for going on Sup Forums
>no upvote/downvote/delete system so you cannot drown questions you'd rather not answer

Gee, I wonder.

Sup Forums is shit for AMAs, it's better for us to invade one in leddit.

>namefags & ecelebs
>Sup Forums

This.
Don't fall for the celebrities and leaders meme.
In fact, don't fall for the "Alt Right" meme either. That's a label designed by MSM.
It's all just a trick to make movements be easily co-opted and slandered.

Dilbertman may or may not have done one

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106806112

>be alt.right
>claim you're not alt.right

=Sup Forums

What the fuck. Get out of this board Twitter fag.

Speaking of which, Milo is the perfect example.
He was set up as some sort of sacred cow, then slaughtered with whatever that pedo bullshit we've already forgotten was.
Was he an actual plant or just a bandwagoner? Doesn't matter. They sat on that pedo story for a while and waited for him to make a name for himself before going in for the kill. By rounding up a movement under a "leader"/bottleneck, when they target it they can discredit everyone by proxy.

Sexual stuff is usually the go-to strategy for any target regardless of their authenticity, to appeal to base morals and instincts. Rape accusation for Assange, pedo accusation for Milo, etc.

if jk rwling timestamped here you'd be spamming the thread begging for attention

this,
all of you plebbitors think this is like facebook,

I would SAGE THAT CUNT
With the quickness ,user.

I work in TV.
celebrities are loathsome when seen up close,and the "magic" of talent is very evident in person.
Joy Villa has talent.
JK Rowling is a shitty Stephen King fanfic blogger who got lucky.

>AMA
kys nigger
sage

casey is that you?
le iceberg amirite