You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not a member of the Roman Catholic Church

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not a member of the Roman Catholic Church.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHzEsFpga8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a pedophile

fpbp

Im white

It's been taken over by leftists.

I'm buddhist

You just posted it.

I already went through the docs, sadly there was nothing of any substance.

Idolatry

From the preists taking confession to the saints being ordained by men as gods and the infallibility of the pope right smack in the middle. The catholic church breaks the commandment God was so pissed about that he called moses up the mountain for a chat b

I don't believe in the bastardization of Jesus' methods as a tool to create wealth for a church state.

My forefathers took the red pill and we are protestant

>not liking cute little girls

S'wrong with you?

I'm not attracted to little boys.

I don't believe in souls.

Good works don't bring about salvation.

Because Martin Luther was right all along.

Technically I am an apostate for the Catholic church.

History of the Satanic Papal echelon
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Pagan bullshit Catholicism has always stood in opposition to God

Illegitimate pedophile cult led by a communist fool

I am, God bless you lad

Because i'm gnostic.

I'm not into licking negroid feet

I am

It just sounds like you're too lazy to do good deeds

(YOU) are the reason pic related, a sad little cuck.

Cuz I'm not a pedophile

Still have 9 seconds....

simple.
- not a gay rapist
- not a heretic
- not a pagan

- therefor not Roman Catholic

Firstly, the Roman Bishop changed the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed. By doing so, the Roman Church went against the First Council of Constantinople.
Secondly, I have one quote from St. Gregory the Dialogist (Pope St. Gregory the Great): "I say it without the least hesitation, whoever calls himself the universal bishop, or desires this title, is, by his pride, the precursor of Antichrist, because he thus attempts to raise himself above the others. The error into which he falls springs from pride equal to that of Antichrist; for as that Wicked One wished to be regarded as exalted above other men, like a god, so likewise whoever would be called sole bishop exalteth himself above others....You know it, my brother; hath not the venerable Council of Chalcedon conferred the honorary title of 'universal' upon the bishops of this Apostolic See [Rome], whereof I am, by God's will, the servant? And yet none of us hath permitted this title to be given to him; none hath assumed this bold title, lest by assuming a special distinction in the dignity of the episcopate, we should seem to refuse it to all the brethren." This Saint (keep in mind he was the Pope of Rome) said that "WHOEVER CALLS HIMSELF UNIVERSAL BISHOP...IS THE PRECURSOR TO THE ANTICHRIST." This saintly man was the Pope of Rome in the pre-schism Church. While he, as Pope, could've claimed Universal Authority, he claimed that he was equal to every other Patriarch of the Church.

The Orthodox Church maintains the original Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed, and regards all Patriarchs with equal authority.
The Eastern Orthodox Church is the True Church.

VC2 and the current cuck Pope.

I'm an ex Catholic, raised in a devout French Canadian family who tried to push me into seminary, here's a few reasons why I left.

>the Bible is bullshit, full of errors and contradictions
>the God of the Bible is a petty ethnocentric (until the N.T. when he decided he loved everyone) legalistic tyrant and there's no proof of his existence
>the diea that if a 14 year old boy thinks about a girl lustfully he has to run to the nearest virgin in a lace robe and tell him and hope he doesn't get hit by a bus on the way there or else he will burn in hell for all eternity is absurd
>systemic cover up of pedophillia
>absurd and disgusting concepts like the papacy, papal infallibility, original sin, the virgin birth, the immaculate conception, perpetual virginity, transubstantiation (really? that's pretty gross and i don't understand why it's necessary), corporeal mortification, indulgencees (pope giving them out on twitter for fuck's sake), the process required to become a saint
>how all non catholics used to go to hell including babies no matter what now they changed that at vatican ii
>atrocities committed in the name of christ like burning people alive for having english bibles
>fucked up view of suffering, salvation, and common people having knowledge of the divine
>it's a contradiction to accept the concept of original sin and death being the result of the fall, and also believing in evolution
>an omnipotent and omniscient god for some reason needs us to pray to saints, has a corrupt church as the only mediator between the common people and him, needs us to go to confession to a man, and requires us to be at Mass every Sunday and Holy day of obligation
>prayer is pointless, what is the point of praying if god has a plan, if i'm praying to get a girlfriend and she doesn't want me can God change her free will
>why doesn't god show everyone the truth, why doesn't he forgive everyone if he wants all men to be saved
>why did god need to torture himself to forgive us

Disgusting heresy by the bishop of Rome. Stupid theological errors based off of mistranslation. Orthodoxy is the only true path

Because everything we touch gets ruin

I don't like LARP:ing and I'm not an autistic virgin

>I'm not a pedophile
Very good. The leftist memes are readily believed even among the right-wingers.

Why are you part of a jewish sect?

I have just one small Catholic church in my city, it has something to do with Franciscans.
It'd be weird to convert, i'd look like a legitimate weirdo without much reasons to pick the Catholic faith.

Protestants have far more places of worship.

It's not a leftist meme, the Catholic Church systemically covers up pedophillia within their ranks.

Pope is a Muslim-loving cuck

I go to catholic church every week with wife and son. (wife is catholic)
Every time what I see disgusts me enough that I do not convert.

>God created you and hates you for it
I built a computer but it crashed when I turn it on, I'm going to fucking destroy it

Im a pagan why would i as a proud withr European worship a dead kike on a stick from the middle east

Christian lord guide my hand against your roman popery

gonna roll for this lol

I don't care enough to spend any time on that

Because Eastern Orthodox is the one and only true form of Christianity

Because Mary worship is idolatry.

pretty sure they worship some snake god. Oh and they fuck kids.

Because of their pedophile Satan worship. Jesus is still fucking based though.

Because i'm enlightened by my own inteligence and I don't need a phony god.

Kek disagrees with this statement

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why I should

interesting digits

Because I've read the bible

>wife is catholic
So when will she leave Finland?

Antipope Bergoglio is not a catholic.

>FFVI final boss

Kefka>Sephiroth any day.

This, that and that. Only true answers in this thread.

im a byzaboo

The RCC is the Anti Christ. Literally Marxists Satan.

Because god doesn't exist you fucking morons

Not interested.

Because I am not a faggot.

I want salvation.

What do I do guys.

like clockwork

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't called a crusade for the holy land yet

St. Gregory's quote is cherrypicked, he numerous times used his power as the leader of the Church. Read the context, and only then spew bullshit.

Because the Pope is an Argentinian kike that is okay with priests getting beheaded by muzzies.

We need to hang the pope and unite the christian countries under the true Catholic banner.

>worshipping dead jew on a stick in the current year
If you want to bow down to Jews, just be a Marxist instead. At least they don't try to bullshit about their figurehead walking on water, or raising the dead. Like any Jew creed, Marxism is bound to destroy the non-Jew, but at least they are intellectually honest about what they can prove, and what their evil intentions are.

Because my dad will disown me and cut off my college tuition if I do. He's fundamentalist Baptist master race.

> >: (

FUK U DEMIURGE

>"Just turn the other cheek. What are you? A barbarian?"

quick question

alotta christians on Sup Forums say anti semitism is wrong because jews are God's chosen people

so what does that mean for people who are wronged by jews, turn the other cheek like Jesus said?

Especially cuz they're jews?

I'm not Christian

Argie commie pope

:)

Francis preaches against the word of god

That still does not address the fact that the Roman Church changed the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed.

I'm not a Communist

but I am

Thats not at all what we believe

We believe that god wants us to live free from sin and that we are not born with eternal sin like Catholics.

What kind of school did you go to, are you insane?

I don't like pizza OR hotdogs

I'm too old to still have imaginary friends.

bec i'm muslim lmao

i don't support pedophilia

You have 10 seconds to explain why you've posted the picture of an apostate in a Roman Catholic board.

Jesuits are not leftists
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHzEsFpga8

And you have to explain what's wrong with that. Whether a word can be added or not is a matter of discipline, not doctrine, and as such the law can be changed by relevant authority - like a future council. Indeed, the Niceno-Constantipolitan Creed was itself a modification of earlier creed.

fuck the catholic church, and the pope. that's why.

cause the trinity is some fucking obvious heresy. How do catholics even swallow that bs???

I don't trust the pope nor the church and would have slight reservations about a devout catholic being my representative or president.

>B...but who am I to judge gays!
>Trump is not a christian because I said so!
>Atheists can go to heaven, even if the bible says they can't!

Also, because my family is Orthodox.

>listening to some old dude in Rome
>not realising this centralisation of power was what Jesus was against in the first place
retard Catholics

Its a lie and dont want to get molested

>Protestant
>red pill

lol keep telling yourself that you heathen faggot

I am though.

That being said i don't support this fucking Pope,like most catholics probably.

I am a Catholic so

Read the New Testament, do what it says.

Stay away from faggots in pic related.