HO

HO

LEE

SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0AIJgyGoQ
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/05/america-first-was-not-a-pro-nazi-organisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too many happenings right now

>its real

What's his endgame?

It's happening.

I already went through the docs, sadly there was nothing of any substance.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archive?

not his real facebook, slide thread - move on lads.

>1 post by this ID
>no links or discussions

Fuck off shills.

end of the liberal media complex

Obama literally funded terrorists who killed tens of thousands of people and triggered the "migration crisis" in Europe.

The only thing scary about this fact is that so many people know it, accept it, and don't want to do anything about it.

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL

The post is real, but the page is not verified on Facebook. 99% sure it's not him

It's a real fake facebook account from what I can tell. The Trump administration would not tell its enemies they were coming.

>say whatever your retarded base wants to hear
>in reality Trump and his crew are going to end up in prison

Bannon must see the absolute ruin of globalism and liberals in order to finally rest the soul of Andrew Breitbart

Does anyone know if this is actually his personal Facebook? I feel like he wouldn't have one...

>B-but trump said he likes grabbing women by the pussy haha

Not gonna lie, Steve Bannon here. Sorry guys, I checked it out and there's nothing there. Really dissapointing.

You've been warned. Get ready for ban.

This...arouses me

Praise

guess.

Is bannon related to Dan Schneider they look similar

BANNON LEAKED VAULT 7 TO WIKILEAKS!

Trump admin and wikileaks working hand and hand to bring down the Deep State! Huzzah!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0AIJgyGoQ

its real. Still Report is reporting on it. shills are shitting their pants.

There is nothing new in those leaks, not a single hing that was already revealed, reverse engineered and already discussed
There is also nothing that could incriminate Obama
Trump's use of an insecure phone has already been talked about, Pence use of a personnal email too
All Intelligence agencies in the World are monitoring the White House closely
Your country is doomed, soon you'll bend to the Russian flag

Yep, that's the libshit mode of thinking really. You nailed it. You tell them Hillary gave John Podesta an email containing SAP details—technically an act of treason—but they're okay with her skating because she's a Democrat. You tell them Obama funded terrorists in the same vein with the worst world leaders in history, and they're okay with it, because he's black and a Democrat.

They put inconsequential shit under the microscope, like Trump's tax returns, while ignoring catastrophic scandals which could topple governments and take lives. And when challenged on their duplicity, they just pretend something else is more important
>But Bannon is alt-right!
>But Trump was mean!
>But muh Rushands!

POST YFW IT'S FAKE

Lefty purge when?

On tips on how to get picture quality that shitty? I'm trying my best but can't get it to look as shitty. Should I up the brightness?

I'm not unconvinced Breitbart was killed for mentioning Podesta's pedophilia in a totally-not-joking manner.

I'm fairly convinced Bannon knows Breitbart was killed, and is taking steps to right that wrong.

Then shut the fuck up about it. Didn't you know the Art of War?

The mere fact that there are peoples lifes at risk is too much information.

And Trump had several hundred friends die in WTC...

>The Trump administration would not tell its enemies they were coming.
I could see them doing this but not on an unverified Facebook account.

This is not him, you people are retarded

theres a breitbart guy who says he, bannon and others are on a mission to avenge breitbart

I already went through the warning, sadly there was no ban of any substance.

>REEEE FUCKING LEAKERS
People have been trying to stop leaking for literally millennia, and haven't succeeded.

Leaking is easy, catching them is hard. And the problem is that if you clamp down on leaking it means the next time you have something you want to leak - you can't.

These people are amateurs at government and they are getting some hard fucking lessons.

Getting these fuckers back for Andrew Breitbart.
GET EM BANNON
HANG THEM ALL

Make America Great Again

kek agrees

>>say whatever your retarded base wants to hear
>>in reality Trump and his crew are going to end up in prison

>and Hillary will be installed in the White House

come on, say it... Madame... finish it, you know you want to

>88
Gott mit uns.

wrong. our guys want the public to know and want us to get loud. the enemy wants us to think we are alone and that the media story is the consensus.

>I already went through the docs, sadly there was nothing of any substance.

What the CIA has come to.

Hail Trump.

Not about you but I don't think it's smart to say you're not going to say anything about methods because it endangers lives. It's already too much information OpSec wise.

on that point yea, probably. but only they know for sure. i dont think this would be news to the enemy though.

Thats the facist coup, finally.

To chew bubblegum and MAGA. Looks like he's all out of bubblegum

HEIL

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I want an Obama press conference
I want Obama to say "I am not a thug"

Its a little late but it would be beatiful

get the fuckin rope

fuck off Ahmed

Based Bannon!

How is the DoJ? Is it full of Obama's friends that won't convict any tribe member? Does it need to be drained first?

name one.

yo the shilling is insane rn holy fuck

it really is his facebook you fuckass

go look at it. theres 3 posts about it. suck my dick nigger faggot

There are tons of Steve Bannons on Jewbook. How do I know if it's real or not?

fucking niggers here

facebook
com
/Steve-Bannon-364097883961282/

Fake and Gay

Red meat for his retarded fans.

wait isn't that guy ray sys kkk or something?

mainstream media told me that he was, where they lying or maybe he hates blacks?

"His" Twitter isn't verified either. Likely not him given the content of the Tweets.

please let this fucking happen

FAKE NEWS

Hear, hear! Double eights speak the truth.

Hold onto your butts. Shills are going to start getting helicoptered

He is with us! @_@

What did Kek mean by this?

He likes to use dog whistles to wink at racists in his audience. Using "America First" multiple times as a slogan in Trump's inauguration speech is a good example. The America First party was a well-known pro-Nazi movement in the United States during WW2.

>tfw an irishman working with a german-scotsman to throw a wrench in the machine

what does it mean

>Sending a former president to prison

Literally cannot happen. They couldn't even impeach Clinton

>Mysteriously racist hospitality magnate

Sure, user. Totally exists.

America First was a well known Nazi org here during the War...

Hitler also breathed oxygen and drank water just like Steve Bannon does today.

>Shut the fuck up with trying to link everything to Nazism.

>America First was Pro-Nazi
No it fucking wasn't you fucking retard it was against America entering Wirld War Two
Even The Guardian debunked this shit THE FUCKING GUARDIAN
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/05/america-first-was-not-a-pro-nazi-organisation

What would Andrew Breitbart think of Trump?

>holy digits
>this post
HES HERE! IN THIS THREAD

Bannon considers Moldbug to be one of his favorite writers. The latter of the two wants to institute a monarchy in America.

That he's a good goy