Don't you find it odd than an old homosexual ensured that the house full of 'pure blooded' aryans lost every contest by...

Don't you find it odd than an old homosexual ensured that the house full of 'pure blooded' aryans lost every contest by awarding last minute points to the PC house?

No. It is only justice.

Dumbledore was gay?... Great, I need to go rewrite my fan fiction.

it makes sense when you realize that harry potter is satanic

(((Dumbledore)))

Dumbledore was a third rate wizard compared to Gandalf.

That part always pissed me off.

Slitherin won by pure academics and effort. Then Dumbledore went and turned it into fucking American Idol.

Voldemort is obviously controlled opposition to frighten people into accepting restrictions on certain knowledge.

I mean, after all, Who brought Tom Riddle to Hogwarts?

Accurate portrayal of modern life (hatred of good genes, affirmative action etc.)

Dumbledore works with (((them))) to shame concerned parents like the Malfoys into withdrawing from the school, so that his degeneracy of multiculturalism can bloom

Dumbledore was such a manipulative cuck the whole time. Basically sent Harry to do all his dirty work, and basically admitted that he needed Harry to sacrifice himself, which Harry does like a good slave.

If you look at their realtionship in this lense, you realize how much of a degenerate Dumbledore was.

Also

>eats excrement flavored jelly beans.

Cheered in the theater when Snape killed him.

Well done well done Slytherin

HOWEVER

Dumblydore was a faggot

10 points to Neville for standing up to his friends by standing in their way while they saved the world. Griffindor wins!

Rowling's internalized race-shame...

Can I get a quick rundown on the Rowlingpill?

He gave Neville a nod because Dumbledore knew that heroes need to be put down quick if they act out of line too much

Griffindore was full of catamites like harry who were will to suck Dumbledore's cock. Slitherin is our house.

The most powerful wizards are white wizards.

I wonder what Tolkien means by this.

If even. Even the two blue wizards that disappeared pre lotr lore were hundreds of times stronger than dumblefag

gandalf was more wise but not powerfull, different fantasy, different powers

>pic related

He became truely more powerful when he was reincarnated as Gandalf the White.

But even Grey Gandalf would beat bumbledoor

I Just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Canada is even more fucked than we imagined.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Neil Armstrong killed for trying to speak about secret space program,

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Truly tremendous scientific advances will be released thanks to Donald Trump.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

Slytherins are not especially aryans and their values are not supposed to be bad even if inherently dangerous.

>In contact with Hogwarts
>Possess retard power
>Conjures phallic objects with immense autism
>Nazi sexual fantasies
>Bogdanoff's do not bow down to Hogwarts

>The most powerful wizards are white wizards.
>I wonder what Tolkien means by this.

The black wizards are too busy zapping chickens