Should certain dog breeds be banned? What's Sup Forums's opinion on bans or restrictions on breeds like pit bulls?

Should certain dog breeds be banned? What's Sup Forums's opinion on bans or restrictions on breeds like pit bulls?

MANY breeds should be banned..just to name a few:
>Dachsund
>rottweiler
>pit bull
>german shepard
>all mastiffs
>most spaniel breeds
>poodles
>Shit-zus
>Chiweenies
>Puggles
>Doberman
>Dalmation

Basically most dogs other than labs should be outlawed.

No dog breed should be banned. Instead, ignorant and autistic people should be banned from having a dog

Evil doggers should be banned and go away.

explain

Gas the pitt bulls

I don't mind professional animal-people having pitbulls, as they know how to train them. Normies having pitbulls is just fucking stupid.

Banning dog breeds is pants on head retarded. The behavior is always a result of the owner's raising of said dog, not any fault of the dog itself.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

This. It should be industry only

these dogs are either violent and aggressive by nature, or just too damn hyper. Varmints to be erased from the animal kingdom

So if I breed a dogs to attack everything for 100 years creating a freak of nature that can never chill and will attack at every given moment will you be for it? Just give that dog to a good people.

Are you saying there are no differences between breeds of dogs?

I have a pitbull that is nicer than 99% of other dogs, you fags.

Pit bulls are nigger dogs

If a dog is trained and cared for right then there won't be an attack

>German Shepard
kill thyself

Besides physical differences, not really. Nurture beats out nature every time.

There is only one dog and that;s the K9 dog. They all bleed red. Scientists have proved that there is no such thing as a 'breed" and that classifying dogs based on breed is just a social construct.

Yeah and you might know a black guy who is nicer than 99% of other people you know, that doesn't mean niggers aren't subhuman

Pit bulls are great dogs when they aren't raised by niggers

>t. lab owner with buyer's remorse

yes

It will be breed to feel pain and lack of air every second it is not attacking. Will you train it to not attack and just suffer?

0/10 bait

thats where you're wrong, buddy

pit Bulls have the best smile I love them

are you fucking autistic lmao

Fuck that. Ban people, not doggos.

go away evil dogger

So how do you explain pitbulls being statistically the most aggressive dog breed. Consistently. Worldwide?

I bet you're pro gun control too, you fucking liberal shit

No, just asking, never had a dog.

SLIDE THREAD
>ignore
>sage
>hide

Just mandatory surgeries to remove their teeth and vocal chords would be fine.

>Should certain gun types be banned?What's Sup Forumss opinion on bans or restrictions on automatic weapons.

Plz go government lover.

Pit bulls have to go

Fuck you.

>German shepherd
don't be a nigger

Spoken like a true liberal. Any retard knows that there are differences between dog breeds, especially in terms of aggression and intelligence. Do wolves just need good owners? How far up the ladder does that logic go?

you forgot jews

Go away evil dogger

And niggers

You forgot nigger.

Im thinking about getting a Doberman
They seem like good dogs

Wolves aren't domesticated you fucking nigger.

>implying liberal
>implying liberals don't want more restrictions on bullshit
>implying you're not the liberal

not only pit bulls, but the "people" that own them should be eradicated.

should ban niggers and wiggers first

The only kind of """dog""" that should be banned is the chihuahua and all their derivatives, fucking canine disgrace.

Enjoy the coming snap, retard.

>he wud a gud boy
>he dindu nuffin
>he never bite nobody before
>he loved treats n chew toys n shit
>he wud provoked

Not banned but heavily regulated. Like getting a gun you gotta learn how to train one first before being allowed to own one

>Likes labs the most energetic breed, bred to work for hours. Calls other dogs too energetic to live.

Kill yourself faggot.

how about we just don't ban stuff, you statist faggot

Honestly this. Exterminate all the pit bulls and ban the people who owned them from this country.

Dog attack statistics are bullshit since any big dog is described at a pitbull by the witnesses since they don't know better

So what you're telling me is that all breeds are equal and are deserving of the same opportunities, and those that are less equal than others should be given a hand up at the expense of those who are more equal, despite there being reams upon reams of evidence that certain breeds are dumber and more prone to violence?

Pit bulls are like tigers

You can raise one as a pup, train it to be nice and friendly, but one day it could snap. Now, add to this that most pit owners are wannabe thugs and it's a recipe for disaster

>witnesses
>don't know better
When is the police not involved?

>he a gud boy, he goin to obedaynce school
>he turnin his life around

>he trainin to be a drug sniffin doge
>he sniff drugs all day long

You realize all reported dog attacks are investigated by the authorities who confirm the breed, right?

Well, you're a leaf, so probably not. Now you know.

Kill anyone who has ever dressed their dog in clothing or used the term "fur-baby"

No I'm saying stop trying to restrict shit that doesn't affect you like a fucking leftist shill

trying to ban certain dog breeds is like trying to make laws banning "high capacity magazines" and tacticool bullshit.

if your dog bites someone then it's your fault and you should be liable but you should still be able to own whatever shitbreed you want.

>German shepard.

No

As an anecdotal story, I can offer that when I was a kid, a family lived a few houses away who had a pitbull, one sunny day the pitbull just ran through an opened door and pit a random kid walking in the street in the face.

My pitbull fell asleep on my bed and farted in the middle of the night once.

>Your shit dog breed breaks away from you and attacks me for no reason
>Doesn't effect me

wew lad

Yeah dachshunds have a vicious streak in them, the short haired ones anyways.

I got bit hundreds of times by one when I was younger, but meh, I still loved him.

No doggo should be banned ever.

>your shit kid breaks away from you and stabs someone in the leg for no reason
Ban children

I had one. Gave him to a good home when wife got pregnant. No regrets.

Police don't actually care about the breed. You are talking about the people who put hispanics under white in criminal reports do you really think that they wont fuck up dog breeds?

Yeah, I also have a friend who owns a pitbull, who I've yet to see be aggressive towards anyone or anything.
Just because you have a good boi dindu nuffin individual, doesn't mean the breed is fine and dandy.
Jesus Christ, can't you really break away from your anecdotal bias?

>Owning a dog breed because you think it makes you look like a badass with a dangerous animal
>Getting all butt frenzied when people get together to tell you you can't have a dangerous animal

certain people breeds should be banned

The breed IS fine, it's a nurture issue, not a nature issue.

Thanks for confirming for the court that you, and the majority of pitbull owners are, in fact, absolutely retarded.

I'm just following your logic m8

7.2/shitpost

This.
You're exactly the type of people who SHOULDN'T own a pit.

It is 100% a nature issue

I agree that breed bans are stupid, not only because it's nearly impossible to confirm a pitbull as a pitbull because they're mostly mixes, but because it doesn't make sense.

German Shepherds actually bite more people in Toronto yearly then pitbulls. Dachshunds bite the most people because they're extremely protective.

I have never met a German Shepherd that wasn't aggressive.

They shouldn't be banned, but I think responsible dog ownership classes should be required for anyone buying/adopting a dog. Its too easy to let them develop bad habits without proper training. I love pit bulls, and I have been attacked by one that I fed and slept with in the same bed. Its previous owner was an 18 year old hood rat wigger that had it attack people at parties. It all about how you raise the dog.

Round up all pit bulls and release them into Africa

Yeah, actually, they do. Animal Control also follows up assuming they aren't called as part of the initial response, so nice try.

No, certain types of dogs should not be banned. Once you call it a dog, it should be legal to own.

Pic related, it's me and my dog in our ancap paradise

Pitbulls should be genocided. They're responsible for like 60% of dog attacks. reminds me of a certain race...

That's why I want them all rounded up and released in Africa.

no restrictions on breed

but you should need a background and mental health check before purchasing one as you are taking responsibility for a life that may or may not end something else's life.

felons cannot have puppers, only kitties.

and make it so you need a certification or licence to breed them so niggers and irresponsible breeders can't kill an entire breed like the english bulldog.

Doggos aren't a constitutional right like guns.

Not only are pitbulls more prone to aggression than other dogs, they are built to be biting machines. This makes them especially dangerous in the event that they do get angry or snap.

I don't even know how you could counter the genetic argument. Every single fucking dog breed was bred specifically to have a certain temperament or proclivity for some activity. Retrievers retrieve, terriers catch rodents, pointers fucking point, and pit bulls were fighters. It doesn't mean they all have to be attacking all the time, it just means their odds of having that instinct kick into gear is much higher than other dogs and you need to ask yourself if you think it's worth the risk.

Pitbulls are pretty much the niggers of dog breeds.
Someone should do a study if there's correlation between pitbull-lovers and nigger-lovers.

>roads in the backround

No, you're not. You have no logic.

Children and animals are not the same thing and the fact that you think the comparison is even viable is what proves you are an absolute dipshit. Tell me, exactly how many cases have there been of children "breaking away" from their parents and stabbing someone?

You're a fucking moron.

i meant to reply on this post