Mexico is objectively the best hispanic nation on the face of Earth, let's rejoice our superiority mexibros...

Mexico is objectively the best hispanic nation on the face of Earth, let's rejoice our superiority mexibros. Sudacas need not to apply

How can southern communists even compare?

keep repeating that bros. lets see what happens when the trump external economic policies drop.
inb4 : thats me on the picture.

>be strategically located
>have competent workforce
>be megadiverse
>be resource rich
>be close to the greatest ally
>no niggers
>delicious food

Mexicans aren't hispanic.
They're mestizos.

>be strategically located
hum ... 2 oceans you guys can sell american production for better prices... ok ... its a pitty you guys dont actually own the production.
>have competent workforce
i need to check that, but even tho if USA get those factories and investment back you guys will have NeuroCientists selling tacos.
>be megadiverse
is that even an argument? check Brazil and Canada and delete this.
>be resource rich.
well tequila cactus is not a real important resource.
>be close to the greatest ally
Enjoy your freindship with Guatemala.
>no niggers
Implying Pic related is actually better.
>delicious food
you guys have to be competent atleast at this.

>Brazil

opinion discarded

How is your country so fucked up when you have so many geopolitical advantages?

a wild illegal mexican appeared. im tracking your ip right now faggot.

ehueheuheuhe its your fault burgers. mexico is your bitch you fuck it day and night and then ask : why is mexico so fucked up ?

Jaja sí

Mexico better than Spain? That's funny. You guys are like the western version of Turkey.

Can monkeys even use computers?

The butthurt nigger balsero is here, where you deported from Mexico you piece of shit?

Kek, at least they have an excuse
Who's fucking huehueland?

>Mexico
You spelled United States of America wrong.

Mexico is not even a country, if Canada is USA's hat you guys are USA's wasteland, now go cross the border, Pedro, before the wall is end

I like 31 minutos, calm down

Chile>equatorial guinea>mexico

pic related.
we are ! EHEHEUHUHEUHEEUHEH

eheuheueheuhe oh god so many keks.

Mexico is also better than Africa, way to set the bar!

checking :
what did he mean by this ?

Wrong. America is the best Hispanic nation on Earth.

Even Puerto Rico is better than Mexico.

U sure about that? :^)

I don't give a shit, I fucking love Colombia and their women

Chimpanzee Intellectuals are not welcomed here.

How in earth is brazil more advanced than Mexico?.

Can your cuck presidential candidate do this?

Didn't think so.

not an argument :
"Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1])" (And i add to the monkey)", short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself."

>Implying Mexico is advanced

we have a bigger GDP, i dunno about tecnological advances or intelectual production tho. google it. mabe its not the case.

>How in earth

Topkek Brazil is thousand times more advanced than mexico, just compare them in whatever you want.

Brazil has superpower-potencial, the problem is the high percentage of NIGGER population

we cant blame niggers. we vote like morons, our politicians are thieves and we have a vacuum right wing. for the 2018 election we have 4 leftists and one clown for the right.

You need to come back, Texas

>we vote like morons

the reason why you are full of SJW and shit politicians (we have the some problem actually) is the same reason why you are full of niggers: the jews

I don't know about Mexico being superior and all, but life's sweet here.

Tips to candidate expats:

Save money first OR get an online job. You will not work in Mexico.

Actually Texas is more of a country than Mexico.

>but life's sweet here.

Yeah that's why 40% of liveleak beheading videos are from mexico.

Why do you have compulsory voting?

>well tequila cactus is not a real important resource.
Agave wine is more important than your entire country.

heueheuhe. no dude, its lack of education/cultural marxism. We had the right in control once, they fucked up pretty bad, and then the political pendulum went full force to the left flooding our universities with gommies, and now we are trying to clean the gommie trash from congress, and debunking the gommie strategies on the universities and schools. Our Media is basicly eating literally the same shit hillary is feeding US media. Every day on the TV GloboNews plays the same propaganda against trump. I dont blame Jews, as a transcendent group. Here in brazil we know the name of the people behind it. Most of them are not jews by the way.

But it IS comfy tho

Texas is mexicos ex bf. Mexico was waaay to fucking clingy so Tex broke up with her and then she went psycho and attacked him with a knife before Tex's bro got her restrained and kicked her out of his house, where Tex now stays.

no one asked me for that bro. but if you have dumb people and everyone have to vote you can manipulate people better. brazil is not a democracy its a Cleptocracy, the party that steals the most keep itself in power.

Mexico is has slot of resources the problem is Jews want it to be China 2.0. If Mexico got its shit together it could better than Canada.

Why is Lithuania so sad?

I hope when we build the wall Hiro range bans you border jumpers from Sup Forums.

stop this shit about blaming jews. Naming the jew is more efficient. and "Not all..." you should know that by now. if you want to get the true redpill you should drop blaming groups and you should start mapping political strategies that fucks up your country. Not saying that there are some pretty powerful jews like soros for exemple, but it scapes me how is it possible to belive he has a plan to make all the jews succeed with him. This is nonsense. I learned in sciences that the simpler explanation is the best explanation : For me soros is not helping other jews, he is trying to help himself.

Mexican living in cali here

Mexicans are degeneration incarnate

literally a nation of jerks, assholes and crypto jews

BRING BACK MAXIMILLIAN YOU NIGGERS

Also redpill me on NSU, I'm not a Christ cuck but they took it to the extreme.

>Yeah that's why 40% of liveleak beheading videos are from mexico.

I didn't say it was sweet everywhere. Coastal towns are the best to live in because they're protected by their marine forces, plus beaches and awesome climate.

Beheadings are mostly narco violence, where I'm at it's a no-go zone for narcos.

Dont make me laugh Hispanic niggers are shit tier

And still better than Mexicans.

KINGS OF LATIN AMERICA

>best hispanic nation
Not much of an accomplishment my dude

Here, sup?

>A SHITTY ISLAND

implying the vast majority of chileans live like that and don't speak a bastardization of our language

>tfw your colony cucked you

>our language
>our

we don't even try to speak Nahuatl, or did you mean SPANISH language from SPAIN?

also we have less homicides, better HDI, better GDP per capita, better armed forces (mexico doesn't even have tanks, literally africa tier)

>Mexico
>20% white
>Hispanic

You guys are an Indian nation

unlike your nigger tier naturals, our indigenous communities actually live their ways and were very advanced for their age, what can you say about yours?

What's the context to this? Why are there so many armed men around only 3 women, don't they need to get somewhere? Why behead them, do they need to be beheaded? Why don't they behead them with something better than an ax made for chopping wood? Why do they need so many people still standing around doing nothing during a beheading? Do these people know how to allocate their time and manage human labor in a better fashion? Is this the famous nacros that have been terrorizing Mexico for about 40 some odd years? With the time and man power they devote to beheading 3 fat women, others would've only sent 2 men and the others to do other tasks.

>muh mexico city

>this trigger mestizos

They did have more advanced beheading techniques than even the Muslims at the time so that is quite the accomplishment. Unfortunately, the intellectual beheading and sacrifice techniques have been lost to the ages as notices.

By that graph you can say America and Canada are 2/3 arab and white

But your glorious indigenous people got BTFO in 20 years by Spanish cock, ours were never conquered, the only reason why we don't kill each other is bc the Chilean republic signed a treaty of peace with our amerindians.

>Mexico is objectively the best hispanic nation on the face of Earth
because they have the most population.
No other country below panama can een break 50m

I knew Puerto Rico was white.

still not ooga-booga

> White & Arab
> Javanese
Delete this pls

Latin TV is the best. Your women wear clothes they can barely fit into and have huge racks. How do I learn Spanish and romance one of these semen demons, beanerbros?

Narcos have a need to be edgy to inspire fear on his enemies but they lack creativity. You can get some piranhas and have your victim eaten alive while the fishes eat all the evidence.

Pick up a book and learn the basics then watch Spanish shows with English subtitles to pick up idioms and expand your diction.

Arab ≠ Muslim

Atleast 90% of chilean arabs are Christian

If you're white your guaranteed ez woman here. About learning spanish, it's not that hard, many people would be willing to learn/practice english from you and teach you spanish in exchange

just show them american money

fuck mexico :v
hail colombia

Are you talking about Chile, Argentina, Peru or Spain?

ONE DROP.
YOU DISGUSTING RACE MIXER

and Urugay

>no niggers

Haha you ARE the niggers

Top kek

Yeah, but there's so many people just standing around doing nothing. You don't need 20 people around to decapitate 4 dead bodies.

you are a sudaca

best hispanic nations are argentina and chile

can't suicide if the narcos kill you beforehand

>unrelated: captcha showed me an independentist catalan flag, what the fuck

>Reyes católicos
>Inquisición
>Blas de Lezo

I love Spain

Literally the most African nigger tier country besides Brazil and Colombia. Everybody hates fucking Mexicans.

"if you're white, you're guaranteed ez women here"

In all of Latin America, its the same.

The worst part of mexico is that they are the world stereotype of Hispanics, fucking disgusting.

you hate us cus you ain't us

why you are so proud of being an american satellite?

>Mexico is objectively the best hispanic nation on the face of Earth
That's EXACTLY the problem.

I like you, you pretty much are Latvia levels of nazi