Female Pedophiles, Social Programming

Are Female Pedophiles an epidemic in the US?
>women are trusted around women 100% of the time
>women molesting the under aged is severely underreported
>females in government could be pedophiles and we don't even know it
>raising our men to be submissive, mentally ill cucks
could this be part of liberal social programming? To allow molestation of the men to mentally weaken the stronger sex (males)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>women are trusted around children 100% of the time
typo. I will always typo my OP's.
ok shareblue come and sage my thread.

If the girl in the picture was the one to abuse me I wouldn't mind.

>wants to be abused by women
unironic cuck

Chill, man, I just said she's hot

upvoted xD

Female pedophiles always existed.

What's the story on woman in pic?

She she lick the pussy of a little girl?

>implying all hetero men over the age of 13 wouldn't willingly fuck the daylights out of that woman
>implying teenagers are children
>implying consensual sex is molestation
KYS.

I don't think banging your 28 year old teacher as a 16 year old dude is "abuse" per se, though it probably is unhealthy behavior in a more general sense.

>submissive men swarm to my thread, turned on want to be abused by an older, authority female
oh my god I think my hypothesis is looking more and more true

>males reach peak sexual maturity right after puberty
>females reach peak sexual maturity in their 30's

reminder that /ss/ is how god intended it

Ive seen a rise of hot female pedophiles. This is the beginning of normalizing pedophilia

also, obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

I agree

thank you for that
good episode
that's because you're a disgusting liberal who wants our men to be raped

dumbass

>>females reach peak sexual maturity in their 30's
A meme pushed by washed up cock carousel cumbuckets and simping beta cuck men.

kinda looks like Cersei Lannister.

I dont believe women retain the capacity to act on their on will on something so outlandish. Women act according to how the society views them. Which makes me believe women would be much less likely to be a pedophile

thank you, someone who isn't a degenerate.

hello, shill

Remember guys, every time you make a hypocrisy argument based on the equality of men and women, you undermine your own values and perpetuate your enemies' control.

Men and women are different and should not be treated equally.

I need a long, slow rundown on this. For a friend.

It used to be, and most likely still is, incredible common place for women to masturbate while breastfeeding. It also used to be common for women to molest child as a means of cooping with the beating they would be subject to from their emotionally distant husbands. Basically, human beans suck at raising kids.
>women were never good. This isn't an epidemic; it's simply societal degeneration.

dude this isn't a "men vs women" thread
stop your subconcious women worship you cuck
I'm talking about the safety of our future people; the kids
keep those pedos off the hands my children. I say we just hang all pedophiles.

no, I have a coherent worldview and realize that men and women are inherently different and as such with sexual crimes things should be different.

and also, sexual misconduct/rape is a vast spectrum of offenses, if you're dancing with some dude in a nightclub and he tries to go up your skirt, that's unwarranted contact and possibly a crime, but it isn't three dudes abducting a chick at gunpoint and raping her for a few hours and dumping her off in another part of the city.

if you think a 28 year old woman having sex with a 16 year old boy is the same as a 28 year old man having sex with a 16 year old girl, you're the liberal here, sorry. you sound like a men's rights retard, yes marraige laws are flawed and fucked up, but that doesn't mean we should actively root for women to be punished for what cultural marxism has done to our society.

basically, there should be a double standard for women, but the Western world in general has relinquished women from their end of the bargain. you deserve to be protected and cared for, but you also need to realize you are physically weaker and should protect yourself, and you deserve a loving husband who provides for you, but you need to not fuck dozens of different men before you get married, etc.

oh my god
I am seriously starting to think that shills against. I actually can't believe that there are leftists like this

We should learn things from Japan to make 14 years old the legal age limit for consent sex.

*that shills exist
typo. again.
we should learn from japan and do absolutely nothing that they practice

how do we define "abuse"?

I'm sorry but unless a high school male is being blackmailed or the female authority figure is abusing her power in some way, a consensual sexual relationship between the two is misconduct at best. comparing the two trivializes the damage that actual pedophiles do to children.

a 7 year old boy getting buttfucked by a dude essentially has his life ruined. a 16 year old dude fucking his female teacher has a story to tell.

Man, I wish the teacher I had in sixth grade would have diddled me. Every boy in class wanted her.

i hate the left
their true side is a self destructive, mindless psychopath

>everything except two consenting sober adults is the same degree of crime

you're an idiot. if a female teacher is banging the captain of the football team or some shit, sure fire her, but labeling her a sex offender and sentencing her to jail time as long as a legitimate pedophile is fucking retarded.

Can we get this trending on twitter?

dude you have no morals
you work for the machine and you will be dead and forgotten a sheep

half the teachers should be male desu

are you going to argue or keep calling me a leftist because I don't think prepubescent child rape is equal to sexually mature individuals consenting to sex?

It's not really programming, it's just that these women have been conditioned in believing they will all live fairy tale princess lives while at the same time it's okay to fuck every dick they pass on the street while waiting for prince perfect. The level of delusion is staggering.

The main reason I believe why women are targeting younger and younger men? They're running out of potential princes because they've ruined the market that created good men willing to take care of them.

you can't argue this man
you don't have a conscience i'm done reasoning with you

it's not abuse if the victim enjoys it.

If i were 12 and the fair maiden from OP's pic touched my tooter, I'd splooge all over her.

>women being conditioned
that is LITERALLY social programming
holy fuck how are you that stupid

I'm with you bruh. The fuckers here are either too dumb or too deep in their hate to see the world in anything but the starkest black and whites. Esp involving both women and pedos

I'm sure other people reading our exchange will side with you

just kidding, you sound like you need to put the crack pipe down

>A lucky teen has sex with a hot woman
>Oh, no we must put her in jail for decade
kys, no wonder why there's a plague of fags and nu-males. Back in the day dads used to take their sons to strip clubs.and brothels.

i just googled female pedo
guess i should have read the page source

fuck off white knight faggot

>Back in the day dads used to take their sons to strip clubs.and brothels.
no wonder why baby boomers and the older generations are the dumn pieces of shit who created the world we live in

dude, females mature quicker than males and a 16M+28F couple is not where near as equipped as a 28M+16F couple to successfully raise children, mentally as well as culturally regardless of how much modern feminists has warped the modern zeitgeist.

Nice

Do you believe a 16 year old hormonal and horny boy has truly thought over the consequences of impregnating someone? That he's basically accepting to raise a child and take care of the woman for the rest of his life? Because that's what the law says, regardless of age, he would have to pay alimony to his rapist.

That's why we have age of consent laws to begin with, not to protect the girls but the boys. Older man with a job can take care of a younger girl, other way around not so much since she'll be pregnant and has to raise the child for the first half decade, unless you want to create a psychopath with abandonment issues from not being around his mother.

Faggot thinking men getting "raped" is real or a problem,

not an argument

we aren't talking about a 28 year old guy meeting a 16 year old, courting her, meeting her parents, getting their permission to marry and start a family, etc., we're talking about some teacher trying to fuck some impressionable high school girl and then move on with his life. again, there is a double standard biologically. a key that opens lots of boxes is a great key, a box that can be opened by many keys is a shitty box. it's as simple as that.

yes it is. I will kill a pedophile and feel nothing but joy.

A 28 year old man even talking to an attractive 16 year old would have the police called on him America. In south america, it would just be seen as a young couple. Feminists and washed up mid 20's women HATE this.

In America, a 16 year old girl is allowed to have a drivers license and work full time. But dating a guy in his 20's is a NO NO.

I know America is like number 60 on the education rankings, but read that post again. They aren't being conditioned to fuck young boys. That's a consequence of OTHER conditioning is what I'm saying. A side effect.

What you're saying is the equivalent of arguing that cancer patients take chemo therapy to make their hair fall out. It's a consequence, not the goal.

>Women act according to how the society views them

No. Women according to how society lets them. Women face zero consequences for serious crimes, including and especially statutory rape, because they can cry in the court room and cash in on a Judge's pussy pass.

yeah its true
i got addicted to the jewish cunt when i was in HS

You got mental issues and you can't see the way the world really is

wrong

act* according

take an apology kate

lol'd

>Willingly surrendering yourself

definition of a cuck

Not an argument.

You argue like a liberal/plebbitor.

It's all because of jealous old women who want to keep control of the sexual market

>Do you believe a 16 year old hormonal and horny boy has truly thought over the consequences of impregnating someone?

I managed to fuck girls in high school and not get anyone pregnant.

>Because that's what the law says, regardless of age, he would have to pay alimony to his rapist.

Yes, and those laws are fucked up and need revisioning.

>Older man with a job can take care of a younger girl, other way around not so much since she'll be pregnant and has to raise the child for the first half decade, unless you want to create a psychopath with abandonment issues from not being around his mother.

we aren't talking about people starting families, we are talking about casual sex.

for real, sure is reddit up in here. if you want to talk about male rape victims it's male-on-male rape you need to talk about.

Not and argument

Nothing makes a woman more insecure, even an attractive woman, than a younger girl. A fresh 18 year old will have higher market value than a "hot" mid 20 year old woman. That's reality, and they hate this.

It's a hypothesis based purely on reasoning. They've tried older men, black men, latino men, white men etc etc. At some point they run out of men so they start targeting younger boys for mister right, or mister someone at least. You're free to offer better hypothesis as to why this is happening or to tell me why you think mine is wrong.

These boys aren't fully aware of the extent of the risks involved in having sex, that's why it is illegal for older women to prey on them. These pedos might have STDs for example.

is "not an arguement" the new Shareblue/shill catchphrase? they just refuse to accept defeat, and refuse facts and only follow an "argument" that is structured as an formula that works for THEIR format, which will always allow to them thinking they were right. I'm sick of liberals

What is wrong with casual sex? A 16 year old girl can drive a car in traffic, can work full time hours, but can't control her pussy? How does that even remotely make sense?

What is more dangerous, driving a 2 ton truck down the road at 70mph or having casual sex with an older man?

The problem with this kind of discussion is that immature guys imagine their mid-teen self shagging a QT teacher, but don't think about a 52 year old 220lb Nigerian woman with a bad yeast infection pressuring them into eating her out.

I think if it happens the teacher should be forced to find a new school to work. If she does it a second time she should be fired. Human sexuality is not a crime IMO but certain standards need to be upheld.

There is no such thing as casual sex. Sex always carries risks, like STDs and pregnancy. Do you think horny teens ask these questions or have their teacher tested before they fuck? Of course not, they're 16 and extremely horny. 16 year-olds having sex with other 16 year-olds is far, far less risky STD-wise, though I also wouldn't recommend encouraging this behavior.

>beating they would be subject to from their emotionally distant husbands
this is a meme
>women were never good
they aren't good naturally, but when men have the presence of mind to make them better, they're the best thing we ever created.
“Feminine virtue is nothing but a convenient masculine invention.” – Ninon de L’Enclos

Their Sexual appetites do peak on their 30s.

However their fertility peaks in their late teens to early 20s. Same time as most men peak sexually. Literal biological programming to ensure the propagation of the species.

What if she decides she wants to get pregnant and ride the alimony train with multiple of her students? They'd be forced to quit school and get jobs.

NAA
A
A

I think it works to make girls sluts as well because they start having sex but can't get married

I agree with you Thibaut, I'm merely saying that older female/younger male is a much less damaging relationship than older male/younger female

>implying I agree with the current laws

already went over this

A lot of Sup Forums seems to believe it's impossible for a boy to be negatively affected by having sexual contact with an adult woman many years older than him.

Can you all honestly say that if you had an 14-year-old son that was sexually abused by his female teacher, you wouldn't handle that situation almost identically to if the genders were reversed?

Pedophilia in general is becoming more widespread. It's estimated 1 in 32 men in the UK are attracted to minors, and the number of sexual assaults of children per head has risen. While no doubt shitskins are mainly to blame, shit like the internet has desensitised a lot of people here and they are carrying out attacks on children. I imagine this will only get worse until they get organised and demand rights. This may be to our advantage however; if they all form a rally a well placed bomb could purge quite a proportion of pedos.

dude Sup Forums is overrun by liberal sociopaths, that's why.

If he's fine who gives a fuck, and unless the bitch is ugly he will be fine

16 is age of consent in the majority of US States.

>Can you all honestly say that if you had an 14-year-old son that was sexually abused by his female teacher, you wouldn't handle that situation almost identically to if the genders were reversed?

I would take my son to therapy and demand the teacher be fired, versus probably hiring someone to put the male teacher in a coma for fucking around with my daughter.

>i wouldn't allow the woman to be equally punished to the man. I am a knight :)
>m'lady

if you make it legal to fuck 9 year olds, you think people won't just abuse 9 year olds and not marry them? what a retarded argument

my mom was a molester, she pinned it on my dad when he found out she was cheating. got custody, plunged me into a world of despair after ripping away my home, my childhood friends, and my future.

I won't even get into the abuse by her hands and the hands of her fucked up "boyfriends"

Women are awful. They don't deserve anything.

>there is a double standard biologically
Wrong. Humans are pair bonders. It's innate in our biology and is always a pillar of society. A culture that promotes relations that ignore that is a society that fails. If EITHER party can not provide for and take care of the children may result in the sexual relationship, it is then morally corrupt for a culture to condone the relationship.

if my son was 9 or it was a male who molested him I'd react the same.

you know how I can tell you didn't read it properly?

Little by little, they are normalizing pedophilia and sexual abuse.

> lost my virginity when I was 8 she was 12
Than when I was 12 I woke up to my friends cousin riding me. Why can't women control themselves?

grow a pair you fucking moron. i would that woman fuck my 15 yo son any day of the week.