Redpill me on the Holocaust

Do it Sup Forums. I don't want something you fags tell me. I want documents, or interviews, or books, or anything, from respectable trustworthy sources. I'll read em. (I have already read the Leuchter report, nearly convinced me until I looked it up)

I know this redpill's the hardest to swallow, but my perception of reality has already been fucked by this board, so I'm ready for anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
m.imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
theeventchronicle.com/intel/fbi-user-returns-Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8&t=3211s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQIuGtzIlio
youtube.com/watch?v=ySmx3_hguMs
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY&t=28s
ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is a good start mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

that first newspaper
what the fuck?

fuck... i don't know, is this how it feels to get woke?
i'll watch all of it

jesus christ as I'm listening to this the only thing that I can think of is "maybe it's coincidence", i can't rationalize this shit
also maybe IP changed because I reset my modem but i'm OP

You live in Argentina, go ask the creepy old German guy who lives down the street, chances are he's an escaped Nazi.

The only german I know is the one that's dating my brother, she's a literal fascist too

There's this documentary "Shoah" by Lanzmann. I haven't watched it because it's long and boring as shit, but nevertheless you have hundreds of witnesses among ordinary people like polish peasants. 6 million is probably a hoax though

Jesus Christ.
(((They))) are welcomed into countries with open arms, then (((they))) proceed to screw over the host countries and claim victim status when (((they))) get (((their))) comeuppance.

Also, why are they obsessed with the number 6 Million?

What holocaust?

Take your time to understand what happened here. This is your first attempt at a redpill.

>Argentina
Ask your granddad. He was probably a guard at one of the camps.

I wathed that on in Catechesis class at school (christianity class, idk what you call that in english), very interesting
yes i went to a christian school, don't judge me

Read this paper, math doesn't lie, unlike (((them))) ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

I can't, man. They all committed simultaneous suicide via 8 stabs to the chest

uhh, i'd use a proxy if I were you. Wouldn't want the ministry of truth on my ass

m.imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI

We're Nazis, m8 - we don't feel fear.

Read "Ordinary Men: The 101st Reserve Police Battalion and the Final Solution in Poland". It details the confessions of men 20 years after the fact when they had nothing to lose (they would not be executed because they were not subject to the ex post facto law of Nuremburg and were tried by pre-war law).

The camps are debatable but there were certainly mass executions of Jews in eastern Europe. Perpetrators were of all ethnicities and from all walks of life, most of whom were too old to fight and had not grown up with Nazi indoctrination.
The real redpill is that these things happened for a good reason. Everyone in Europe hated Jews except for Bolsheviks and foreign conscripts killed with exceptional brutality. If the war had gone the other way, those men would probably be considered heroes today.

Any one has the pic of the red-cross saying only 300k died

That image mixes this quote of his, where he said that he was a menace to the peace of the world

>After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.

with the following quote by David Lloyd George

>As to his popularity, especially among the youth of Germany, there can be no manner of doubt. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular Leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondency and degradation.

STAHP
I'M GOING IN FULL DENIAL MODE
I WON'T ADMIT THIS SHIT REEEEEE

How new are you? Jesus dude

Let Bishop Williamson redpill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

theeventchronicle.com/intel/fbi-user-returns-Sup Forums/#

38°43'59.1"N 104°50'48.5"W

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal

I'm done, someone continue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8&t=3211s

Don't take it from us though, take it from a kike that stabs them in the back

>what's special about the guy? i know about hi a bit

Why are you green-texting your own question?

Use your brain and eyes to learn, user. You're getting spoon-fed as it is and you're demanding for it to be easier?

I simply don't know what that goy has to with the holocaust, he was a nazi hunter.
or is he talking about his exaggerated stories about capturing nazis?

has to do* fuck I can't write today

It's hard to ee it or believe it when you're a brainwashed normie (not calling you that btw) but the jews are a truly sinister race.

i know, I never liked the jews in the first place. I just never had the will to actually investigate about the 600 quadrillion

Can I get another link. It's blocked here

You realize the Jew in your pic is anti-Israel and anti-Zionism?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQIuGtzIlio

is he, dare i say, /ourgoy/?

You should make infographics that don't look like an Alex Jones fever dream. Most people will immediately discount everything in it

>115647272
youtube.com/watch?v=ySmx3_hguMs

>This video is unavailable in your domain
Western Freedom everyone

>11 million Jews in the world by 1940
>6-6.5 million gassed
>another 3-4 million die of old age and natural causes
>1 million Jews left by 1945 total
>20 million Jews now

Yeah it sounds about right.

do you guys have the holocaust denial laws?

Thanks kerel

youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY&t=28s

We have general anti "not nice" speech laws

85 billion euros total to the jews?
Holocaust or not, that's fucked

No Problem ;)

Do you know what newspaper this is from?

Just youtube David Irving.

ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA

Hans, I hope you're behind 6 gorrilion proxies.