QUESTION FOR RUSSIANS

I'm very curious , can any Russian red pill me on what the average joe thinks about America's view of their country ?
What is being said in the Russian media ? Is the average Russian aware that the EU & US are begging for WW3 ?

Or maybe it's just me...I don't know , but it seems to me that America (for whatever reason) , is hell bent on going to war with Russia. Maybe that would've been the case already (had Clinton been elected instead)...

But when you look at the America narrative , when you look at the non-stop anti-russian rhetoric...It seems that the US doesn't simply want another "cold war" but a real one.

Russia is demonized , dehumanized...Responsible for all the world's conspiracies...

Interestingly enough , it's very often the democrats & the anti-war peace loving liberals who are all pushing for WW3. (make no mistake , this is what we'll get if we ever have a direct conflict with Russia).

Are Russians aware of this ? is the Russian media talking about the Olbermann's of the world ?

What's the opinion over there ?
Americans think you're behind Trump's election..The EU pretends to care about Ukraine just to reinforce nato capabilities closer to Russia..(and if it's not nato , it'll be some kind of EU army in the near future)...

Are Russians just shrugging off their shoulders ? are they indifferent to it all ? or worried about the future ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8Edok5UHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. I'm interested too

Russians are also exposed to anti-American and anti-European bias, as one would expect.

>inb4 OP asked russians
I have family in Russia and watch Russian news channels/sources

Please don't bring bears into politics.
They should not be concerned with human problems
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8Edok5UHs

>red pill me on what the average joe thinks about America's view of their country ?
The real average Joe? He doesn't care really, and knows only what media tells hims.

>What is being said in the Russian media
Russian media, for small exceptions, are controlled by state. It does not matter what media say in Russia, they just repeat what Putin or his staff say.

>Is the average Russian aware that the EU & US are begging for WW3 ?
People believe that EU and US want to destroy Russia just because media say so.

>America narrative , when you look at the non-stop anti-russian rhetoric
It's about Trump, not Russia. Just a useful tool.

Also, you sound like a putinshill, but i want to believe that you're not.

>>Is the average Russian aware that the EU & US are begging for WW3 ?
>People believe that EU and US want to destroy Russia just because media say so.

Are you a crypto-jew ? a marxist ? a crypto-neocon ?

I cant understand you being against Putin. However , it kinda seems odd that you seem totally oblivious (or pretending to be ignorant) that what i'm talking about is not just "Russian media/Controlled by the state"...

You see , in my country there's very similar narrative , similar echoes...That was the case even before Trump got into power.

I don't know what they're saying on the Russian side of the narrative , but in my country , it's little different to the US narrative. You guys are basically all spies , you're responsible for all the hackings , and you even have the potential to invade western europe. Like Hitler did back in the 40's...

You don't have to be a "Putinshill" to understand that it's bullshit

Cute

I think it's about time Russia, US, China, etc citizens start to hold our Governments accountable and create a one world government of the Citizens - that allows people to live in Peace where they want.

IE if you are a TreeHugger - you get to go to some Forest community with other TreeHuggers

If you want to Fight, Fuck, and get Crunked you get to go to a place like Vegas - with minimal rules (Like no Murder unless it's a fair fight)

If you want to be a religious nut you go to some community cult.

If you're an avg Joe you get to go to some Suburban happy land.

There will be vetting and tracking of all immigration and your children can choose what society they want to live in at 16.

Basically create a Utopia on Earth by giving everyone what they want.

>I cant understand you being against Putin.
I meant "i CAN"...sorry...

what do you do when larger groups of muslims go around genociding those who don't conform to their religion?

>EU & US are begging for WW3
stopped reading here.

>hold our Governments accountable and create a one world government of the Citizens
In other words , you're pro-EU ? You're a Soros fan ? The EU wants to destroy nation states , identities , and federalise the entire european continent...

a one world government means the end of our identities , culture , nations..

So you don't think a direct conflict with Russia would lead to WW3 ? Are you really that dumb ?

Look. the thing is that most of the West was through its modern history scared of an nameless "eastern horde".

Since the Mongols all the way during Napoleon it was China. After him it was you. The eastern menace that will conquer its way up to Atlantic is the century old fear of the west Europe. Don't kid yourself that it is some clever narrative invented by the Kremlin.

>Liberal shit from his virtual world reports

>Is the average Russian aware that the EU & US are begging for WW3 ?
Yes, our media love to translate stuff from western media. We even have one outlet dedicated to translations of foreign press, inosmi.ru
>What's the opinion over there ?
We know very well that propaganda can shape opinion of majority of population, so we hold no grudges towards ordinary americans or europeans.
Kinda already grown used to be hated and demonized, so its not too big deal, just kind of running joke, like "hahaha, these retards think is " or "omg, poland/finland/baltics is claiming we are going to invade it again, ahaahaha" (its common knowledge for any Russian that we don't give even slightest fuck about these states and aren't ever going to invade).

You don't need to invade but it would be very smart to dominate them the way you do Belarus. Buy every single company of a national importance in the targeted country.

16? Make that 30 and we have a deal.
I was too brainwashed and bluepilled till late 30s, and going now past 40s I would call myself mature just now

Also: millenials need not to reply.. we know already how you know everything on everything jet accomplishing nothing.

Only one, who is itching for war, is Russia. But at this point it's impossible, because oil is 50$ for barrel.

Kek, they already have.

You don't understand just how hard the anti-russian narrative is being pushed here.

>Is the average Russian aware that the EU & US are begging for WW3?

Fuck off Mohammed Obama's been out of office

War with Us will be great win for Russia.

Olbermann is actually unpopular as it looks like on jewtube. I think he's just trying to get attention by going full aggresive retard mode. And he fails obviously.

Russian media generally demonise US and displays EU countries as puppets of crasy warmonger Uncle Sam. Actually overwhelming majority dislike USA for different reasons.

All in all Russia is one of those few countries who hates USA the most.

Russians as it seems to me are tired of international politics and want much better internal politics and don't care that much about Syria and other Putin's crasy gambles.

Keith "Russian Scum" Olbermann is a journalist from MSNBC, biggest Democratic and leftist shills in US. Even bigget than CNN.

I'm average joe. Good that Americans voted for Trump, but Trump is weak. Where is that deal he promised? Does he want to deal with Ukraine instead? hahahahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHH blyat, thats not all AGAHGYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHHA

I am still literally shaking from the fact the literally hacked our democracy!

>what the average joe thinks about America's view of their country ?
Either don't care or understand that most of that rhetoric comes for political reasons(globalists(Soros)) and thier braindead leaders.
>Interestingly enough , it's very often the democrats & the anti-war peace loving liberals who are all pushing for WW3.
Globalists are pushng for war. Who is gonna fight? White people.
>Are Russians aware of this ? is the Russian media talking about the Olbermann's of the world ?
Our media is more focused on Syrian war and Ukraine crisis, but ocasionally reports on the west's insanity as well. Although i don't follow them closely.
>Americans think you're behind Trump's election.
We are more redpill in that regard and just laugh, really.

This idiot has no clue or one of those idiot liberashkas / hohols.

>Russian media, for small exceptions, are controlled by state. It does not matter what media say in Russia, they just repeat what Putin or his staff say.
Dozhd, RBC, Vedomosti, Lenta, Novaya Gazeta, Moscow Times, Echo Moscow, not to mention a whole arsenal of Russian media abroad, are state controlled? Moron.

>People believe that EU and US want to destroy Russia just because media say so.
Where does the media says so? What people think, and that is the truth, is that EU and US are aggressive towards Russia: from the violent coup in Ukraine and carte blanche to the "new government" on the use of force against Donbass, to the expansion of NATO's infrastructure ever closer to Russian boders.

It's not just in your country mate..

Lukashenko is a complete cunt, honestly. I am against Putin and thought that Lukashenko was a cool guys cz he liked to troll Putin. But then he started to act like a complete shithead, violate agreements and throw shit in our face at every opportunity.

Stop posting this pasta over and over, you fuck