Did they underestimate us, Sup Forums?

They ran into the same problem everyone who attacks this place does
It's so decentralized they don't know how to direct their filthy kikery

They're out of their element. Money alone is no match for the reality-bending shifts created by collective autism.

don't tell that to shareblue...

>mfw living in the timeline that Sup Forums took down soros and the rotschildrens

>the shills are lefty Sup Forums
>pic in OP are capitalists
>leaf thinking we're fighting capitalism

I want to shitpost in a mansion like that

SCRIPT: ShareBlue Sahara 2.13a Ver.:4pol
ERROR: 335252ND

Oddly, the strength of this website is that the people here can generally differentiate actual viewpoints and shitposting

Shills think they're getting hits, when they're actually being mocked.
They simply don't get it

reminder that a board for anime girls beat a woman who spent a billion dollars on her campaign.

People intentionally do "bad shilling" to draw attention to topics, so it's almost certainly backfired on them.

>reminder that a board for anime girls beat a woman who spent a billion dollars on her campaign.
GOD DAMN RIGHT WE DID

People mock shill for easy (you)s

What book is that next to Soros?

look, it short-circuited

everyone underestimates us.
>we are the collective

>we are the memes.
>we control the world.
WE CONTROL THE WORLD!

true, for every newfag they influence, about 30 old fags see right through them

Well, it doubles as an effective tactic to bumping and bringing focus to something.

Also, wanting (you)s is worse than wanting reddit karma so there's that

That's not soros you dumbass.

ill say it again because kek hates me.
>we are the intelligent.
>we control the world

Fine, what book is that next to Kike model 72J

>Did they underestimate us, Sup Forums?

Everyone underestimates us.

That's what makes us special.

Is it David Rockefeller, fuck these two reptiles came from the same tribe or something huh

i just want to squeeze the old mans skin on the right and neck the faggot on the right

I already went through the latest leaks. Sadly nothing there. Sorry. Move along.

>lefty/pol/ is only shills shilling shills

That's ok because it wastes their resources. It also has the effect of furthering the opposing narrative.

Sometimes I wonder if this motherfuckin martha-looking guy is actively trying to sabotage the left from within.

Rockefeller on the right, Rothschild on the left.

When you come to this realization after spending some time here its only met with disgust.

Its on the same tier as religion in terms of organizing a populous and builds distrust.

I always knew Sup Forums were hackers for the CIA.

Are you referring to the tactic of counter-shilling to bring attention, or the insatiable need for (you)s

>taking credit for the outcome of an election
>only posted memes

Ya sure did, my man. Ya sure did.

You underestimate the power of memes. According to the recent CIA leaks (OF WHICH THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT WITHIN, MIND YOU) they had an entire section devoted to memetic warfare.

So, thanks for playing.

That false dichotomy is a means to the same end, shitposting.

If everyone unanimously stopped LARPing tomorrow the shilling wouldn't be as common.

Were giving them an outlet to masquerade by. The pride of this place makes it easy for subterfuge.

>only posted memes
He who controls the memes controls the universe

Would you say the mental fortitude of the average pol poster is strong or weak? I ask this because it seems relatively simple to determine real shills vs fake shills.

>dont attack the whites
>dont harm their games
>instead funnel money into creative games, destroy EA, push small to medium good game developers to develop better games
>all the whites males literally check out of life
>play mmo's
>dont make kids
>literally world domination if they were just willing to not be complete retards about it

how the fuck they did fail this? We basically could have fucked ourselves up for no good reason whatsoever, on our own.

yea, gamergate kinda started a lot of this.

Everyone always underestimates the jokers and fools

but we have the most powerful weapons, truth and mockery

The CIA's soulless bureaucratic meme factory didn't have a chance.

The human spirit is the memes of production, without that they had nothing.

Cringe

>Did they underestimate us, Sup Forums?
Nope. They conquered you and you didn't notice. Remember GamerGate? Remember when we dug too deep in our greed for knowledge? Picture related.

We woke them. They have beaten us already. Meme magic was invented by Darpa and if you take a look at today's leaks, the CIA is in on it, too.

I think Pol is a product of an unbalanced society. Any society which creates large numbers of underutilized, disconnected males will either control them with incentives or suffer when they act out.

There are too many Pol type guys to jail, and as a rule they have too little to lose to be intimidated. Just think. If the FBI called the average Pol user up and threatened to dox them it would just be a green text 10 mins later.

So what to do? It's the devil's own problem in terms not social control, and they don't know how to handle it. My guess is that society will start handing out the candy in the near term.

This. You pretentious faggots have been controlled from the start.

so why exactly did they do this? For what reason? Many of us literally checked out of life, and retreated to digital realms, not bothering with politics whatsoever. They had basically won.

They stood only to loose by provoking us. We would just have died like the japanese, in solitude, and alone, playing our dumb games. The japanese dont have foreigners however so they may survive, but we, we wouldnt go outside...

So WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK DID THEY PROVOKE US AND MADE US DO ALL THESE THINGS?

If the end goal was the control/destruction of us, it would be exactly the opposite of what they desired, what they did.

I knew it.

>tfw you find out that you have been shitposting with spooks the whole time.

He doesn't hate you retard. He gave you double 89s.

Depends on how much more we piss them off or how desperate they get. Also, checked.

>be jew
>some retarded and near mongoloid users of some anonymous imageboard totally demolish you and start going after your lifeblood
>because you touched their video games
>people who didnt even have a reason to do all of this
>all of your millions of dollars
>all of your wasted manpower
>all of it gone to waste
>so now the only thing left for you is to pretend that it was part of your plan all along
>"surely with my resources, and with my expertise a bunch of retarded young lowlifes could never beat me, it must be a plan made by one of my colleagues somewhere!"

it must be the worst of feelings, knowing that all of your peoples effort, all of the money that your rothschilds have made, and all the governments that your collective has subverted...is being dismantled by a bunch of whites who basically have nothing but a computer, an internet connection and a lot of zealotry.

I think that ratio is being rather generous to them.
I also suspect they lose more of thier own than they convert.

Thier women did it.
On purpose.
Women always make things harder than they need to be.

great picture made of this event lol

but srsly, all the jews had to do was to do literally nothing.

How the fuck could you fail that?

C H E C K E D
Praise him!

I know David Brock is gay and his bf owns that pedo pizza place in DC, but fuck damn Brock has such a punchable face. I want to grab him by his 18th century elderly woman hair, throw him to the ground and stomp his face into the back of his skull.

>have literally become kek cultists who are hellbent on killing all jews
>our memes and our people are seen in protests
>or signs are being spray painted everywhere
>shitskins are now saluting hitler
>anti immigrant "crime" is now increasing
>elected a president who wants to remove mudslimes
>gave a reason for the old natsoc intellectuals to live as they now have a huge increase in willing, and creative members willing to die for their ideology
>MSM media, one of the most potent thing of the jews which has reigned for over 50 years, is now being removed
>the list just goes on and on

all because someone touched our vidya

to add to that: I can give a way for the jews to nullify a lot of us right now

MMO's! Good ones, those will demolish more of us.

And the most potent force of all: HALF LIFE 3. If you can force fat man gabe to make it, the effects will be huge and felt for months.

We unironically crushed their superPAC dedicated to Clinton promotion and the entire cyberdepartement of the democrats with funny videos and cartoon frogs.

If this is not power I don't know what it is.

Sup Forums is so easy to fool.
All they had to do was make you think that you won.
truly pathetic.

>how the fuck they did fail this? We basically could have fucked ourselves up for no good reason whatsoever, on our own.
The MMO shit wears off pretty fast because of its "everyone gets a trophy" phylosophy. The smart ones would be the gold sellers anyways.

sandbox mmo's, not themepark mmo's have the biggest potentials. Things like eve online lasted a really longass time.

and you know what? We as vidya gamers expected there to be better technology to make the experiences better and more realistic. Technology which never came, because there is actually a huge gap in the market. There are far too few really skilled developers out there, they are nearly 100% mediocre at best. And they are only making themepark mmo's.

But the older more sandbody, more roguelike mmo's...there are things like space station 13 being played, even star wars galaxy got a troubled reboot because it had such a huge demand.

But the developers are too retarded and they dont care really anymore. They would rather pump out calloffdlc ten times a year for more cash than trouble themselves with complicated mmo's.

and it happened because the vile like EA were allowed to fester, it was allowed because monopolies like valve also persisted. Places like ubisoft got diversified and its gameplay was toned down. The games now are mostly being made by idiots, for idiots.

Well I could suggest a whole list of chances to increase the quality of games for the game industry for the jews, so that we could self ensnare us again, but then again, should I lol?

They're so petty, faggy, and butthurt that they can't bring themselves to give us a nickle for us to willingly bend over and die just because we asked for it.

Checked.

What is this even supposed to mean ?

why don't kekists cast a pulsa d'nura (kabbalah curse) on the rothschilds and soros.

although they say if someone who is unworthy casts the curse, it will afflict him instead.

don't know if i recommend trying it.

Any element that is uncontrolled by them represents an offense to their perception of supreme authority. They're prideful fucks.

Hillary held a fucking press conference to combat us.

what does kek advise? rollin for pulsa

When foreigners tell us we are infatuated with ourslelves I didn't think it was to that point....

one last time

thats the funny thing, they dont know basic math, this is even economics. Its probably the best bang for their buck to help to build up good quality games and to foster actual white man innovation, not this diversity jewish crap in the video game companies.

Its probably the least dollars, per removed/controlled white per head if they did this. Software, and good software especially can be copied and distributed infinitely.

One copy of half life 3 and a lot of us will be on that, no matter what.

It just puzzles me how retarded they are. They would rather spend 40 million on buying somekind of extremely ineffective and pointless task force, to prove that they are smarties, and chosen by god. Instead of wasting all those dollars on making good video games, herassing shit developers and creating things that will be 5000x times more effective against us.

Only a fool mocks what they do not understand.

Which is great, because media aren't people and are easily confused.

Remember the tumbler wars or Tom Green?

what happened
what did I miss

I don't understand. Are you saying that they wanted us to meme trump into the white house so that he could dismantle them?

I sent a pic related to my normie friend, and we joked about it, but then I pointed out that the CIA lost the meme war to a bunch of NEETS who do it for free and he said "proving yet again the government fails to do professionally what regular people do for free"

>they manufactured massive redpilling online of jews and their tricks and exposed their own pedophilia and cannibalistic dark occult practices to become borderline mainstream

Sounds legit.

Blackpill faggot shill located.

Oh fuck yeah you so ingrained into the cultural lexicon of poor white America and created a groundswell and a movement.
> of course you did autismo

to add to that again: perhaps the jews also have trouble with this one fact

>whites nearly annihilated themselves for no reason whatsoever

with video games, with weeaboo things, with sipping sugar (still mostly white)

and according to the tikkun olam, we the creation, or the separation of the god body dont want to return to it by our own free will. So perhaps they cannot understand the fact that we just almost did do just that.

fugging religious loonatics

I remember back in the day dems were worried about having him on their side because he already was a turncoat and was afraid he'd do it again. Maybe he did it again.

Everyone always underestimates us.

Sup Forums confirmed CIA psyop through wikileaks dump

> The CIA is /pol
> /pol is the CIA
> Pepe the product of extensive research and psyops
> get autistic virgin fags to perpetuate CIA goals
> get TRUMP IN
> Now the CIA's game going forward??

Pretty much this. Wish there were a few "figureheads" though. Would be interesting

>inb4 I get called a kike

When you masturbate to anime you are being watched by hot dominate mummo types with glasses and modest but tight skirts so you see her panty line and she doesn't smell like expensive perfume but rather fruity shampoo and coconut body wash

Then take the fucking Iron Pill and become a great man, user. You'll be able to shitpost from a mansion like that with any number of beautiful women on your lap. Tho, if truly redpilled, you'd do it with a single woman that has mothered your children.

It's a cia buttfuck fest. I love all the drugs they give us ;)

My girlfriend asked me why I carried a gun around the house all the time. I told her it was to protect against the CIA. She laughed. I laughed. Alexa laughed. I shot Alexa. Good times.

>because you were bored and it was funny

gets me every fucking time

Diamonds

WHATS GOING ON HERE

DONT ATTACK WHITES, THATS SILLY

WE SHOULD LAUGH AT THEM AND SAY THEIR BECOMING A MINORITY.

Memes are the most powerful force in the universe.

>be a happy, ignorant, outgoing liberal
>join shareblue to reaffirm yourself, further the progressive agenda and earn a meager salary
>subsequently become red-pilled in the process and begin to question your entire life up to this point and why you even work for these evil people
>become a depressed wreck and retreat to isolation due to melancholy demeanor, lose job and life is now ruined

what a ride for these poor kids, it's like 3 months of forced shitposting on a taiwanese bamboo carving forum taught them more about the world than 20 some years of parents and public schools

And then we embrace them as brothers.

Yes. Money is everything to them. They entire lives are framed around interactions with whores.

They know not the powers of no-fap and neet.

No the Russian government knew you would be perfect useful idiots.

Sup Forums is literally who but yes they did underestimate the conservatives in western nations.

I think a lot of people underestimated just how much we fucking despise them.

Newfag here, what happened with Tom Green?