Its absolutely hilarious to see Sup Forums becoming the new fascist SJWs

Anytime an opposing opinion or someone criticizing Trump over things like prison sentences for burning the flag then he must be Shariablue Shill who wants their two cents.

BTW if you support any of these people in this picture there is no hope for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
youtube.com/watch?v=bNeXMmF6biM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if you support Trump you are a SJW

wew lad the retardation from foreigners about American politics is hilarious.

>divide and conquer thread?

Divide and conquer thread

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

What's wrong with J Peterson?

Oh hello shareblue, switching tactics are we? Did we hurt your little feelings by ignoring your shitposts?

Sage, report, move on.

You are more than welcome to support Trump, but you should be open to the idea that he can make mistakes and not treat his like a some north korean glorious leader.

Perfect example, might as well start dying your hair purple now.
Who cares about debate and discussion, just call them shill or a racist or a sexist, they have been branded and their opinion is worth nothing now

Why are Irish posters such loathsome cucks? Seriously, the amount of times I've seen that fucking flag above absolutely abhorrent posts is astonishing.

Does Shareblue pay you micks in potatoes?

Possibly the only one who genuinely cares about the course of his country and not just in it for the shekels

that doesn't even make sense

You can't stop us, bud.

I get the idea but I personally just think all e-celeb faggotry is degenerate cancer regardless of their politics

We know malnutrition before the age of five leads to mental retardation but for fuck's sake, Ireland, it's been like 120 years.

At least now we know where the leafs got it from.

If you don't like it when it happens to you maybe you should stop?

FASHISUM HAS RETURNED

That has to be the most LARP piece of writing I have ever seen

>facist
>sjw
>Sup Forums
What did he mean by these words? I know what they all mean but I've never seen them used in this context

Wow rinse and repeat, your bling arrogance to discussion is the reason Trump will lose in 2020.Exact same reason libs lost in 2016

I agree. People are much more vulnerable to corruption than ideas are. Also how anyone can sit through an hour YouTube video of someone talking is beyond me.

Trump will run unopposed in 2020.

The fact yous try to silence your opposition by labelling them and shutting down conversation altogether

Literally Not your country
Literally Not your election
Literally Not your country
What could you possibly be trying to prove? You brought a betafish to a dogfight

If you hate outsiders commenting on your election why do you like milo and PJW?

STOP

So you mean what lefties do to everyone that doesnt believe in 64 genders? The lefties that lable us as xenophobes for wanting borders like everyone else? Sexist for saying women should be women and men should be men and their are biological differences in gender? Racists for studying crime statistics and questioning the dindunuffin narritive? Islamophobes for being against an oppressive and satanic religion?

Who is applying the labels exactly?

What happened to Bill Whittle?

He's pretty good, if a bit stereotypical/boring

Im saying I agree with you on all of those things, but you dont need to stoop to their level by labelling them all shills.Some left leaning people have good points aswell

PJW is just a british guy who everyone thinks he's smart b3cause h3 is british, he only exists because he wants to be counter culture

Milo is a degenerate, confused sodomite, whose very existance is poison to youth, although a skilled debater, there are people much more talented without constantly mentioning sucking black dick.

i agree you cant say anything critical of trump without autists screeching about shills

Battle stations comrades

I agree that foreigners should stay out of other peoples election.I also think America should stay out of other peoples countries and I think Trump agrees with that

Pleb please. That flag tweet was for media optics. In less than 140 characters he turned "protesters" into "flag burners." The left took the bait and it was glorious. You still on about that after Vault 7? Catch up or learn to shill better.

Center left and center right are the best ways to go. I just cant stand other countries lile sweden or germany calling us bigots when their government is working to destroy their culture, I only support Trumo because someon has to push back against PC cutlure with Iron fist. Which we need because if Hillary had one, we would be no different than europe, literally fucking burning.

Please don't let him represent the Irish. He's a retarded cunt. I know quite a few trump supporters in my town, but Ireland is a liberal country so everyone is quiet about it

ok potato nigger everybody knows irish people are poor but you don't need to go that far being a paid shill. Go get an honest work and stop shilling.

I agree with that, and its good to see someone actually discussing instead of "Shill! Shriablue! REEEEEEEE"

Exactly, Obama forcing this muh russians narritive when Obama has spent the last 8 years overthrowing or at least attempting to overthrow governments, like Syria. It infuriates me everyday that Obama gets a free pass on everything because he is black, this piece of shit destroyed race relations and tripled our debt in 8 fucking years and he wont swing for it bevause of dindu priveledge

>Brazil
>Not poor

When did monkeies learn to type?

pretty obvious that Sup Forums is just the JIDF CIA and FBI shitposting while they monitor us.

>Ireland thinks Sup Forums is one person

Go chew on wallpaper

Shilly McShillface

Pasta Shill quick rundown:
>Bows down to globalists
>In contact with Merkel
>Rumored to posses intense autism never seen before
>Control's pasta with a rubber and unfair fist
>Owns pasta all around the world
>Direct descendants of ancient Jews
>Will bankroll the first pasta baby on Earth
>Combined IQ of 55,54

Even I get called a shill, as I post from work using the local sandwitch shops for wifi. Sometimes I even think the guys who run the Trump general are the real shareblue and shills, I honestly just think this CTR was a joke that got way outta hand, kinda like the alt right. But I dont thibk anyone expected the media to use Alt right as blanket term to attack whites, same way reagan and HW used the term " war on crime" to desctribe blacks during the mass incarceration eras

Fuck is this pasta or Ireland? Why the fuck do they have simalar flags.

I'm just see the right fall into the same trap as the left of shutting down discussion and labelling and that Trump is perfect in every way.
This is a sure fire way of making sure you lose in 2020

initiate purity spiral.exe

>Support

You can support someone without completely agreeing with everything they say. How can you criticize "everyone's a shill" tribal-think then say that? That statement is equally short sighted and considering what is known, suspicion of shills is justified.

alright YouTube its time to normalize Satanism.
and its actually quite funny that people think pizzagate is real.
oh and by the way spirit cooking is just performance art...thats about all peace out

>using the outdated version

>becoming

U WOT M8 I EAR U BIN MAKIN FUN OF ME BROFA
HIS CURLD UP IN A BOLL IN DA CORNA CRYIN
HIS IN SHOK KUS YA ALL TAKIN DA PISS AUT OF EIM
SAYIN E CARN SPEK PROPA
U BOUT TO GET NOK OUT SPARKERS YA TWAT
YA NO GUD MAYN STEEEM METEOR TOSSERS
SWAIR DOWN M8 ILL STABS YA WIF MA BUTTA NIFE
ILL DO YA IN PROPA
YA DAFT NOB EAD
NOW PISS OFF YA POOFTA SHELLS

I say that becuase all those people are the same maybe bar 1 or 2.
They all have youtube channels with ad revenue, all have book deals and they are will never say anything bad about them jews or even mention them.

no op

UR TEH FAGGOT

One pizza with pepperoni and cheese. Thank you.

hold on a sec. styx needs to put on his make up

>lumping Jordan Peterson in with all those pseudointellectual bandwagoners

That's a copypasta made by the Serb shitposter you the_donald retard.

To be fair many or even most will shamelessly admit that they're SJW's in reverse so I don't understand what you mean by "becoming" or what's funny about it.

>"If you support anyone in this picture there's no hope for you"
That picture includes Jordan Peterson, Sargon and other moderate people - this shows that you're a leftist idealogue who's equally as bad as the "alt-right". If most modern Irishmen are like you then Irishwomen will soon belong to African and Arab men just like Swedish women do.

I didnt make the picture and I said that there was 1 or 2 who are reasonable in a later post, but most are clearly bandwagoners

MAYNE

STREAM

>we're not shills, you are just paranoid.
>you are exactly like your enemy
>disavow everyone who doesn't share your views 100%

shitty attempts at psychological abuse are such a give away of a leftist mind

Zomg its almost like how anybody that disagreed with Obama was a racist!

Jews? Never heard of them. Could you tell me about them?

>Admitting SJW's are nothing but Fascists
GG no RE(spect)

Shill spotted

I'm saying have your views and be willing to discuss them with another

Exactly. I'm saying dont be like them.

METEOR

They run the world and all your shitty e-commentators

Shill

How much they paying u?

Watch this and get back to me youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

>$0.01

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY TALKING HEADS

I agree, this place is an echo chamber. However, when you post something like this at the absolute worst time, it only garners more suspicion. Post this shit when nothing is /happening/ and see if you get any serious replies.

RARE FLAG - OLD JERSEY

david brock is paying me in blowjobs

>not supporting kek

Into the lake of fire with you heretic

Besides Peterson, you're not wrong m8

Accusations of hypocrisy only work against childish leftists, preoccupied with "authenticity". Conservative adults know hypocrisy is a fact of life. Just because human fallibility keeps us from maintaining standards at all times doesn't mean those standards shouldn't exist.

These are all fair and valid points

It's mainly bc of the media in this country is corrupt vile and partisan to its core. Needs to be destroyed.

What's wrong with this guy? Is he too sensible for the modern age?

It was more of message I was trying to convey but it doesn't matter because I got my (you)s for today.

Fact. Regularly get in debates with my libcuck teachers over Trump, feminism etc. I'm not surprised at OPs stupidity though when the only news station in the country is owned by the government.

is this that famous pic where degenerate gavin mciness shoved a dildo in his ass?

Probably post some evidence with that, since the (((alt-right))) cucks are struck by cognitive dissonance
Such as:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
youtube.com/watch?v=bNeXMmF6biM

No wonder he likes milo so much

edgy fedora made OP, he has nothing to do with the rest

pewdiepie is also entirely unrelated for different reasons

>Every hero needs a villain

Thanks for being here Blue. I'm trying to redpill by SJW family and told them about this place. I know they wont jump right in to alt-nazi, but it's good to know you all are here to make them feel at home. After a little while of nodding along to all your daily bullet points, they will slowly begin to see. slowly begin to turn. logic takes over. and then it is done. Thanks again blue brethren for pitching my home run.

In case you dumb fucks didnt notice, I actually support Trump, Im advising these fuckers not to fall into the same trap the left did

My bet is you were posting in some leaks thread and said something just barely alternative enough to the Sup Forums status quo causing you to get burned at the stake. If you really aren't a shill and are just a rational thinker, don't give this place so much credit it's just a containment board. I use this place for keks and for finding new alternative information and sources that I then proceed to explore on my own.

Seems to be a collage of a small variety of some the debaucherous acts he decided he felt needed to be shared with the public

hes brother is just as gay
ī think i heard somewhere that he is bisexual

it just annoys me that those e-celebs thrive here because most take their word as gospel and any other opinion is rejected.
Those e-fags have a lot to do with pols toxic culture today.

If we get a dem in 2020 the west will fall. We reallt have to be careful how we handle theses next 4 years. My money is on an attack that leads to mass banning of muslims