Why is American people are disgusting? Their facial features looks so big and oily...

Why is American people are disgusting? Their facial features looks so big and oily. I don't feel comfortable near them because they look like they are from some early ps3 cgi character models. Everything they eat extremely oily and they eat alot of hamburger. Don't you guys have fucking vegetables? Oh wait! Your government needs your money, not your manpower.

And American people are very rich right? Okay no problem with that. They buy their kids all sorts of video game consoles. They are so rich that almost all of them have their own house and they don't live in apartmens. But why the fuck their kids so depressive? They always post emo stuff. WTF? In Turkey gothic and emo culture are only exist in literature. We have many gothic influenced writers I myself like som many gothic influenced video games and poems (edgar ellan poe-sama

Post your face

>Why is

If you don't get rid of people like these guys, you are gonna end up having an Erdogan too.

For you to read, cowboy.

say it to my face, not online, and we will see what happens.

pic related

race mixing. even the ones who look white are mixed

LEEEEETTTTTTTTS

And I wanna ask about this Onision guy. Does people in America really watch those kinds of people?

We usually call them gay, stupid and don't give them attention.

We call them "götü kalkık erkek orospu" which means "selfish and narsistic men bitch".

Not politics. Reported. Enjoy your ban.

Considering Turks are literally Christian European Greeks degenerated into mudshit goat-raping Mongoloids, I think you're the more disgusting one here, Selim

>We usually call them gay, stupid and don't give them attention.
>don't give them attention.

Oh, like you're doing now?

I love a girl from Latvia. She is so nice and cute. She is also Jewish but she is always so sweet. I don't really care about her religion. I love her. Your people are so warm hearted.

Fresh off the boat, from youtube, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking youtube subscribers would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't youtube, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>get cucked by ottomans
>shitpost about turks on Sup Forums
Kek. Pathetic lebshit.

go fuck a goat raghead

What are you? Rocky?

also:

>This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion

You literally praising for being in Sup Forums. Do you know how fucking desperate that is?

You think you changed something just because you posted Trump memes to make him win?

Just like my nigger hater friend H.P. Lovecraft would say: "You are part of something that is greater that you can't even comprehend. Just give up. You shouldn't even considered to be living compared to universe. You are nothing"

>get cucked by ottomans
meanwhile in Britain...

You are not gonna get another Trump. Just like we didn't get another Atatürk.

Let him save you.

Carpe diem

>Same eyebrows
>Same eye color
>Same facial skin tone
>Same sandbags under eyes
>Same shaved head, similar hairline
>Same beard, slightly thicker
>Better chin
>Better nose

This guy is a 10% more attractive version of me.

That's just part of the thing. I know what you mean. Fucking obviously.

>Muslims in Britain - 4℅
>Muslims in Lebanon - 59℅
wew

agreed

Onision is a disgusting narcistic filth. all bunch of insecure fat girls watch him, he's also a pedophile.

UK should Colonialize African countries again. But instead they sit on their asses and watch Sherlock . (Great show tho)

>muslims in lebanon- 59%
>lebanon
woah, shocker.
How can a muslim country be cucked by muslims again?

Speaking of phedophiles. We have alot of them too. :( I don't know what should we do with it. But im sure there'll be someone who throws them to jal eventually. They are trying to legalize it. OVER MY DEATH FUCKING BODY!

Autist confirmed

>African countries

Do you have a sting under your ass? What is wrong with African countries? Criticize something that worth it. You fuckhead.

The fact that you were a Christian country less than a century ago, maybe?

Uploaded this picture for you especially, OP.
Now fuck off back to your cuckshed, Achmed.

>turkish intellectual

Great ideas, boring gameplay.

>you were a christian country
nope. christians and muslims coexisted here long before. in fact, the reason behind their numbers being so low here is because most of them emigrated to the west during the civil war.

You are entirely right 100% on the money.

Reminder to leave the great Satan as soon as reasonably possible.

@115652757
(You)

I like Ed Edd and Eddy. It was so wacky and disgusting and it was one of the best show for that reason. There was a video game in Gamecube but I never got to play it tho.