Why is there a huge difference between Israel and Palestine?

Why is there a huge difference between Israel and Palestine?

Palestine looks like the Detroit of USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJwdv3Adges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam

America pays for Israel
America also pays to bomb 'Palestine'

Israel has unlimited budget, you should lnow it.

Israel: recieves billions annually from the US. Has huge subsidies in defense and agriculture from the US
Palestine: gets firework tier rockets from Iran

Hmmm, I fucking wonder

There is no difference. They are genetically the same people with the same violent ideology. The only difference is how they pray to the same God they worship, satan.

Palestine is getting billions of dollars from all over the world, they just blow it on terror tunnels, guns and rockets.
Also they refuse to develope economically and rely on having 12 kids to send them to jihad. Basically your average muslim country

>They are genetically the same people
Actually Jews are Levantine and European mixed whereas Palestinian Arabs are just Levantine.

>the Detroit of USA

>Palestine is getting billions of dollars from all over the world
We get help, but not in billions
> they just blow it on terror tunnels, guns and rockets.
That's Gaza and they are not recognized by global powers to be donated to, it's through UN the donations to Gaza are sent
>Also they refuse to develope economically
Not true, despite having some of the worst conditions in the world to develop an economy we still have a small developing economy.
>rely on having 12 kids to send them to jihad.
Our birth rates are dropping rapidly and even right now they are lower than that of Jewish rates in Israel.

Just an average dumb Sup Forumstard

just to clarify your retarded terminology:
the word 'israel' can refer to a state and a geographical location ( that is part of that state )
the word 'palestine' also refers to a geographical location which is part of that state .
what you're talking about is west bank\gaza strip or territories governed by the palestinian national authority.
as for looking different both have good looking rich places and shit looking poor places.
while im not sure about them i can tell you israeli arabs are known for building tons of cheap shit quality houses without permits in their villages . mostly because of how expensive real estate and permits are in israel and the arab custom to live together as a humula (extended family) in compounds of houses . every time one of their 7 kids grows up and gets marries they wanna expand and get them an apartment in their compound so they resort to shitty 'improvised' looking construction.

their villages might look ugly but they're not bad places to live, an army friend of mine has a 4 bedroom house in there while i pay like 30% less money for a shitty apartment in an israeli city.

Palestine got 25 times as much per capita aid than the average european through the marshall plan.
Germany pays the highest per capita international aid sum to "palestine".

What are they doing with it? Build a fucking monument for Arafat or blow it on some other shit, because your "government" doesn't want the people to get the aid. With palestinians in despair they have the evergrowing resources for their stupid wars.

You had 60 years to develop a fucking economy. Other countries started of worse and did a lot better. It's just that you don'twant to because for starters you are lazy and secondly, for everything israel is to blame.
What are you guys even planning to do after Israel is erased? Who will you blame then for your miserable situation? Just pathetic.

>they refuse to develope economically
We destroyed their international airport, among other things...

You would willingly live in Palestinian communities, Rabbi?

US Gibs.
Also OP is misleading. The Israeli houses on the borded look even shittier

That's kind of a comfy photo with the skyscrapers in the background. It looks like staring from a weird arab ghetto into something better.

give them some credit dude they're making their own rockets and are improving in range,accuracy and tactics every year.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJwdv3Adges
at first they could barely hit towns 3 km from them now they can get to tel aviv and even natanya and started to launch multiple at a time to overwhelm iron dome systems.
kind of sad their efforts only promote israeli military exports.

this, there was a big program after operation tsuk eitan by the israeli givernment to build an artifician island with an international airport,port, and hotels that would generate a shitton of jobs for a place like gaza but they are shutting it\programs like it down all the time.

Israel is full of Jews. That might be bad, but at least there they are where they belong.

Palestine on the other hand has not only sandniggers, literally the worst race of this planet, but also Islam. Islam is a death cult that brings the total destruction of humanism and the social achievements of humanity.

Israel proposed gaza to build an airport, sea port and other shit for them if they give up the violence. They refused it many times.
Hell, even their arab brother nations don't want palestinian leeches, or why aren't they granted citizenship in most country or even got expelled like in kuwait in 1990?

im assuming you're from the west bank
>Our birth rates are dropping rapidly and even right now they are lower than that of Jewish rates in Israel.
why id that ? i mean there's the stereotype of you people having tons of kids but how much\when was it true ?.
i mean birth rates drop in any place where living conditions improve but i cant imagine the impact is that drastic.
>right now they are lower than that of Jewish rates in Israel.
keep in mind the birth rates of secular israelis are way higher then secular people in any western country and haredim\religicucks are fucking zerg brood mothers with 12 kids per family.

what are your thoughts on settlers? they seem like terrorists in their own ways with their violence and intimidation.

meant for aswell

>Palestine looks like the Detroit of USA

Thats because of the occupation.

there's countries that are ethnically very close to them and are also muslim that are not failing as hard as them.
the problem is clearly political\cultural , nothing to do with ethnicity\religion .
this, leftist cucks would literally go over there and suck every achmed's dick if they only stopped trying to murder civilians.

Settlers piss of Arabs so that they come to us and commit terror attacks.

But seriously: Everybody except Israelis on the entire planet is against settlers. Israel should be sanctioned and embargoed for supporting them. Not that I care, but as a matter of principle because the same thing happened to South Africa for example.

I judge by the people who come to my land, and seeing and experiencing them, it has everything to do with ethnicity and religion.

>Israel proposed gaza to build an airport
After or before destroying the previous one?
I don't support Palestine, and anyway a dead muslim is a good muslim, but I don't fool myself, almost anything has been done to make them chimpout. Offering them to build infrastructures is probably another poisonous gift, I don't believe a single shit that comes from this region, between the nationalist jews, nationalist muslims, US lobbying, Russian lobbying etc... c'est un putain de panier de crabes.

one is governed by the best, one is governed by shitskins

It happened in eastern germany with polish people, it happened in northern cyprus with turkish people, in lebanon with syrian people and nobody gave a damn about it.
It's just hypcritical to whine about it.

depends , people love to just shove them all in as one centralized entity while there's all kinds.
as far as the law goes , the stuff you hear about in the news of israel approving building permits is settlements in territories that both sides agreed israel can settle in the oslo accords .so they're legal.
i dont like the people living there and think they're retarded but at least its cheap real estate.
now there's the batshit settlers that settle in B or A territories (illegal for israelis according to oslo accords). some of them are terrorists and some attack palestinian farmers\destroy property. about 2-3 of these are evacuated by force by the israeli security forces each year.

personally i'd be all for pulling all israelis from there (other then legit old israeli cities\villages) but the reason for this entire clusterfuck is that the entire west bank is a security risk. the moment it ceases to be a security risk 95% of the israeli public stops giving a fuck about it.

>batshit settlers

Tell me about them, did they just one day decide thats their land?

Some forms of mental illness only exist when they are fed by surrounding people. I mean there are pathological attention seekers who provoke all kind of shit to get a reaction from the people surrounding them.

My guess is that if America and the oil rich Arabian states would stop paying attention to Israel-Palestine, would stop financing military and terrorists, would stop caring about the region, they might stop all this bullshit after a generation or two.

If you can't play the permanent victim anymore but have to start to work for your Shekels/Dinars/whatever, you start realizing that you can't afford throwing a tantrum financially anymore.

how many palestinians who went to germany did you get to know ?
trying to analyze a situation by the poeple from the area that happen to come to your country is kind of silly wouldn't you agree ?. in the language of statistics they are not an unbiased representative sample and even if they are how could you analyze something going on in the place they came from based on them ?.

the moment a person goes abroad he's not actively entangled in the local political stuff.

even the non batshit ones are viewd as kinda religious/retarded even by the far right which kinda likes them but the ones that settle in a\b territories are more like cultists .
they usually have some rabbi spouting shit about killing the arabs , typical kahanist shit.