What's behind the "Trump is working with he Russians" story???

The FBI says
>no evidence has emerged that would link him or anyone else in his business or political circle directly to Russia’s election operation

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Obama's Dir of Nat'l Intelligence says
>no evidence of collusion

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

The Chair of The House Intelligence Committee says
>I don’t have any evidence

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-intelligence-chairman-denies-evidence-of-trump-teams-ties-to-russia/2017/02/27/66495ce8-fcfd-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.e22d4a27d25d

So my question is, what are we even talking about with this Trump/Russia stuff? Why is this still being pushed despite there being no evidence? Was this narrative created so Trump and his campaign could be spied on?

>What's behind the "Trump is working with he Russians" story
CIA

I already went through the latest leaks. Sadly nothing there. Sorry. Move along.

Well sweetie sessions spoke TWICE to russian government officials and Flynn lied about talking to RUSSIAN diplomats. Im sorry honey but your buttblastings dont disqualify drumpflestiltskin from the law.

Thanks for your efforts, ShareBlue.

CIA niggers

How so? If CIA was behind it, wouldn't there be evidence of wrongdoing?

Has to be CIA based on odd man out

Intelligence already knows what was said in all of those meetings. And they have no evidence of any collusion. They weren't secretive meetings. Fuck, Sessions meeting was in his office with other people around.

If so what is/was their endgame? Let Trump win then try and get him impeached? Why wouldn't;t they just make sure he wasn't elected?

They tried as hard as they could to stop him

Cabinet members talking to foreign officials (in other words doing their job) = collusion. Got it. every administration in history colluded with every foreign government.

I agree the media, establishment, globalists, hollywood, academia, all tried their best and failed. But there is no way the CIA would fail. Especially not with all the groups above on their side. No way.

They did fail and that's why they are so fucking buttmad

The only dirt they could come up with on Trump was he said he liked to grab pussies.

Regardless of if they failed or not, why is Trump & Russia still even a thing? It's been stated multiple times by multiple organizations that there is no evidence.

It's sliding, they are trying to flood the media with Russia boogeyman stories to stop people talking about the real threat. This shit started happening exactly after the first DNC leaks.

That is also when the whole "alt-right", "fake news", etc. started being spread.

Because libtards still believe it

This

I mean think about this shit. This is the reason given for why there needs to be an independent investigation? This is the reason anyone is even still talking about a possible connection? It's fucking preposterous.

vault 7

>yfw Terry was right.

The most infuriating thing is that it's Hillary, Podesta and the Democrats who are the ones with ties to Russia. As usual, projecting.

And the media is relentless. Funny nobody would ever look into Obama's time at Columbia Univ like they are doing with this

>Was this narrative created so Trump and his campaign could be spied on?

You already answered your own question in the OP. They can't abandon the narrative now because that would be practically admitting that high level officials have conducted espionage against the potential POTUS on completely baseless grounds.

Fucking checked. Fuck the CIA.

FSB SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE THIS THREAD AT ALL COSTS

How do we help flip the narrative?

Bump

Weirdos. Waiting for the CIA to get their package together.

>So my question is, what are we even talking about with this Trump/Russia stuff?

Israel is really mad that we might screw up their plans by not hating Russia

bump