Ukraine Thread

Ukraine Thread for Ukrainian Government side.

Vice Ukraine Documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=e7D4r8OTgTw

Ukraine Heavy Fighting: youtube.com/watch?v=UkfOPo_XIpA

War In Ukraine: youtube.com/watch?v=N419qfDfJNY

Ukrainian and Russian Combat Footage:youtube.com/watch?v=VOM3KHV61oY

UKRAINE WILL PREVAIL! RUSSHITS GET OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iha3OS8ShYs
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
liveleak.com/view?i=fe0_1430020979
liveleak.com/view?i=b87_1400030849
liveleak.com/view?i=05e_1406476819
liveleak.com/view?i=a24_1399836501
youtube.com/channel/UCgMnMAgR8pY04npvnnlvoHw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCbjTWVaRx6jMN5ZYgbqe2_w/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you honestly think Ukraine has a chance against Russia?

Probably, NATO will intervene soon. There's no way they'll let Russia take Ukraine.

New and improved flag of Ukraine

>Probably, NATO will intervene soon
The NATO that rejected Ukraine from becoming part of NATO because it wouldn't want to intervene with Russia?

So are you 1/64th Urinian or a 1488℅ full blooded expat?

>Ukrainian Government
Dude, nobody here likes current government.
They are traitors.
People don't fight for the government, they fight for Ukraine.

Of course, if Ukraine joined NATO than NATO would have to do a DIRECT warfare with them. That means balls out WW3. I wasn't talking about NATO getting into a direct conflict with Russia. I'm talking more like PROXY war style assistance, Ukraine still has shitty cold war weapons and hasn't been given the new fancy tech guns. They are getting training but only a small percent of them get trained.

Donetsk is majority Russian speakers anyway,and would prefer to live under the Russian flag. So I don't agree with the huge response of the US by stationing 50k troops in poland

Should I just say Independent Ukraine vs Separatist Ukraine than?

USA who wants to be a world hegemon won't let Russia take new territories

I wonder what will Chinks do

nice proxy Ivan

So what's happening in Ukraine?

Just Ukraine vs Russia, it's really what it is. Separatists are under full Russian control.

>NATO will intervene soon
no it won't, why would anyone fight for the kikes-in-chief junta? they have absoultely no legitimacy in the eyes of those who aren't eating le nudelman cookies

Daily reminder: Latvia, Belarus, Pooland and Eastern Ukraine is rightful Lithuanian clay.

>Ukraine

Saged.

Can somebdoy redpill me on the current situation?

You seem confused.

Hohol diaspora?

"Ukraine" is Russian clay.

You do know your country really shouldn't exist, right?

Imagine if ukraine joined EU and NATO. I'm getting moist from thinking about all the carnage that would reign.

Just imagine it for a second, all the glory and valor that could be attainable again.

Don't forget parts of kaliningrad

Grand Duchy of Lithuania=Belarus desu

u stupit rusia dont want to annex ukrine and nato wont do shit

what the fuck are you

you have to go back to your russian caliphate

>have a democratically elected and a fully legitimate government with majority support
>westerner ultrarich circles dont like you that way in their power play
>paid angry antidemocratic mob starts gangster street wars and overthrow the people's elected representatives with force of weaponized minority fueled by money from western warmongers

>THE PEOPLE make referendum to separate
>in a place with an overwhelming russian majority
>with overwhelming support
>in a place thats never had ukrainian majority in history
>accept their offer to join your country
>get attacked by the mob from before for respecting democracy and rule of law
>get universally condemned and presented as an evil dictator that needs to be destroyed

i dont even like democracy but this is beyond retarded

jersiy

Why did Soros fund a literal fascist isolationist revolution?

I need red pilling on this subject. Is the Russian backed Donetsk People's Republic, ourguys? I don't really understand the conflict other than Russia doesn't want the EU to get its tentacles around Ukraine.

maybe it's time to chance course bro
your country gone to shit

>ukraine

Both sides are definition of white thrash. Better to say away from it.

>vice

Why is everyone hating on Ukraine?

>ukraine

no such thing

How should i call it then?

t. hohol who fled to poland

Go back to your Africa-tier meme country and fight for it there.

what you get mixing shit that is brown with two other colors yellow and blue
you will get Ukrainian rainbow

Novorosia and Galcina

Ukraine is meme country

So its mean we are more legit then any other country on earth

How exactly are you fighting for Ukraine? And to achieve what?

All I see is that politicians are making bank brainwashing you into shelling your own territory and killing your own civilians.

All of what you stood for on Maidan, nothing of it happened but now you are at war with your own people and Russia (who are pretty much your own people too).

I'm from Donetsk, and i can say 80% of people in city is for Ukraine

Like comon if Ukrainians was russians, Russia have been already in Kyiv

Sup Forums is full of russian shills

дoнeцк этo бpитaнcкий гopoд

тaм мaлo yкpaинцeв

a лyгaнcк тo жe caмoe

You mean all of Kaliningrad.
Rightful old Prussian land.

How could you not hate literal Somalia on the European continent?

>Russia
>our people
How the fuck they are "our" people you stupid leaf? With your logic you can call serbs and croatians one nation, but they are not. And so are we.

Anyone east of Kiev is culturally and ethnically closer to someone from Rostov or Voronezh than to people from Lvov.

You've been memed into believing some ridiculous version of history that never occured Taras. Now go back to giving your life for your """""""country"""""".

Yea Donetsk was brit-founded city with 1 brit citizen, the rest of population is ukrainians

Ukraine is a country*cough*Rightful Grand duchy's of Lithuania land*cough*, Canada is just a joke.

I'm mad at Stalin that he didn't finished his famine project on that Ukrainian scum in 1932/33'
its funny to read history documents pointing that Ukrainians were taking food from other Ukrainians making them to starve and to eat their own children.
Fucking nation of savages.
Ukrainian fathers and mothers killing their babies cutting them to pieces boiling them and eating their flesh.

"Cannibalism was rife and some women offered sexual favours in return for food.
There are horrific eye-witness accounts of mothers eating their own children.
In the Ukrainian city of Poltava, Andriy Melezhyk recalled that neighbours found a pot containing a boiled liver,
heart and lungs in the home of one mother who had died.
Under a barrel in the cellar they discovered a small hole in which a child's head, feet and hands were buried.
It was the remains of the woman's little daughter, Vaska."

Western Ukraine fucking nest of nazi scum.
You should be erased from the map you pieces of shit.
How soon before you start eating your children again, your country is such shithole lucking basic food because you are so stupid and lazy.

>Vice news

dude?

so yea, Ukraine is meme country created by 13 yo Bendera, we like that meme, and we fight to death with russia for our meme be alive

fuck off

this is for you you scum

Dont pay atention to western retards especially cucknadians. cucknadians call chinks and muslims as their own people... shows how much he actually know/care.

That's the saddest part. You actually are ready to die for politicians to make money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iha3OS8ShYs

Tell me how your imaginary lines define you again, Taras.

>115661391

>leaf
nothing else to add

>leaf
worse then poles

Born in USSR, grandmother Ukrainian and grandfather Russian... whatever that means.

ShariaBlue is now employed by Poroshenko?
Very well.
What is your opinion on the 10000 native Ukrainian unarmed civilians bombed to death by the Ukraine military in Donbass? What is your opinion on Yulia Timoshenko saying that the 8 million people in Donbass should be "exterminated with nuclear weapons"?

it's sad to see what russia is going to do to ukraine

eating dogs and cats shit yet or still chewing on your younger family member that your mother killed and boiled like a borscht

why not. it triggers croats to call them catholic serbs.
croats speak the exact same language. its basically just ancestral religion that is different.
yugoslavia is full of invented meme ethnicities, like bosniaks and montenegrins, so i kinda think whole ukrainian separate nationhood is a meme
>inb4 russian cocksucker
i hate putin. i wish ukraine became a succesful, liberal version of russia, but you are even worse than them.

Why sad?
it will be joyful event

Muh russians stole identity... muh retarded language that none of my ancestors spoke that was brought to the rest of Ukraine for political reasons. Muh mongolian horde.

lol

Are you really believe that Ukraine just bomb civilians for fun? Its fuckin war igainst Russia invasion, believe me I'M IN DONETSK RIGHT FUCKING NOW and i feel pretty safe cos not Ukraine nor Russia actually bomb cities

Hows 8 grade going? Did you made any friends yet?

I don't just believe it, I've seen overwhelming and undeniable proofs of it available both on youtube and other video hosting sites. Donetsk is secure, but Avdievka, Slavyansk, Uglegorsk and other smaller towns are a completely different story. Not to mention the Ukrainian troops straight up murdering peple in the streets of Mariupol.

sucking much shit from Ukrainian hohols asses

Why are Westerners so easily fooled by russkie propaganda? It's so sad. Any Balt or Finn can easily recognize it but Westerners, especially burgers? They gobble it up like it's burger.

I think he's calling you a child for actually believing that Holodomor happened desu.

>Ukrainian troops straight up murdering peple in the streets of Mariupol
wtf am i reading?
RT propaganda is not better then ShareBlue

Did you cut yourself today? You like when it hurts a bit, dont you?

kek leafs attacking this thread

Not for fun, for political reasons... just like Russia is doing it for political reasons.

>Live in Donetsk
>Mom sing Russian lullabies to bed
>Do genetic test come with same results as in western Russia and different from Galicina
>Ancestors never spoke Ukrainian, spoke Surzhik like most Russian peasants from south-west

MUUUUH MONGOL HORDE.. MUH BANDERA HEROI..

you hohols deserve what you have tbqh

Nah, im caling him a child because he writes like hes an edgy child who hasnt gone through puberty yet.

>Donetsk is secure, but Avdievka, Slavyansk, Uglegorsk and other smaller towns are a completely different story

And who Ukrainian troops fighting in these cities? Civilians? no its russian troops

Well then, move to Russia and enjoy the lack of political liberties and rule of law.

At least Ukraine is trying to do lustration, decommunization and build responsible government. Can't say the same about your beloved russkie land, shill.

Don't you know? They're fighting Jewish CIA-funded homo-nazistic mercenaries! You must be a CTR shill if you don't recognize it!

TOP KEK!

That third video. 20:31 mark.

Doge just wanted some attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

>what you get mixing shit that is brown with two other colors yellow and blue
>you will get Ukrainian rainbow

How Ukrainian hohols make Champagne.
They ferment their own urine.
lol

Ukraine is more corrupt than Russia... ACCORDING TO WESTERN NGO'S.

Nothing good is going on in Ukraine, Saku. People are in worse condition than before the revolution.

Lmao tell me which of these clips are "russian propaganda", shill.
liveleak.com/view?i=fe0_1430020979
liveleak.com/view?i=b87_1400030849
liveleak.com/view?i=05e_1406476819
liveleak.com/view?i=a24_1399836501
Them russkies sure are good at the photoshops huh?

Russia can become part of Ukraine. The only condition is Ukraine change name to Russia and putin will be its new president.

Just eating popcorn while watching Okraine turning into Romania and fall apart because Porosenko and Yaytsenyukh grabbed their money cases and left your banana republic.
Brace for a huge hangover, Taras. Enjoy the party while you can.

fuck ukraine and fuck ukrainian "people"

>Nothing good is going on in Ukraine
>People are in worse condition than before the revolution.
EXACTLY
they are ready to eat their babies again those fucking savages.
EU was correct to give them middle finger, now they will suck Putin's dick for next 1000 years and beyond

half clips with RT watermark

all clips from 2014 when all that crazy shit jast started, its war and provoke newbies armed soldiers is fuckin bad idea

somehow i managed to be alive, and so all my friends, by just not being stupid

Voice of reason

I suspect that Ukraine will collapse soon now that Donetsk confiscated all the Ukrainian-owned factories there and stopped shipping the coal that right sector wasn't allowing into west Ukraine anyway. The economy is already too crippled.

Plenty of more modern videos here youtube.com/channel/UCgMnMAgR8pY04npvnnlvoHw/videos and youtube.com/channel/UCbjTWVaRx6jMN5ZYgbqe2_w/videos here too. the fighting just started back up in February so plenty of war to see. As for the RT watermark, so what? Are you implying the vids are fake?
>i managed to stay alive
Yup, I'll tell the families of the 10000 dead to just be smart :^)

MEME COUNTRIES

IS BEST COUNTRIES