HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html
youtu.be/q1hnvEJwSa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have doubled down. Did he learn nothing from Daddy?

Not sure if he is trying to be opportunistic and attempt damage control for his pedophilia statements.
Or if he is sincere and this recent incident has broken his Stockholm Syndrome.

Why do faggots always look so drained of life-force?

Former Milo fan here.

He's done.

Oh my god. How embarassing. Fuck him and his reddit r/the_donald fans. Hahahahaha.

>tfw ur dead inside

JUST

I thought he enjoyed it.

JUST

It's because he's Jewish.

stick a fork in him he's a goner

the people he attempted to pander and seduce only roll on chaos and hilarity

abuse is hilarity to anyone who is not the victim

>Look guys! he is our new alt-right leader! we must protect him no matter what, because he BTFOs cucks! haha, dude TRUMP amirite? xppp fuck the SJWs!
reddit did this to us

JUST

Completely agree. By flipping the script to victim he completely invalidated everything he stands for.

What a fag.

I thought he was john green by the thumbnail

Dude's finished. Outlived his usefulness, and will be forgotten for the rest of his life. Should've stuck to Gamergate instead. Liberals are really good at character assassination, so you should never mess with them.

I hate this guy so much.

A complete embarrassment.

>A gay jew has character.

It's been weird watching his 15 minutes in real time. Started as an oppurtunist, and died as one.

AIDS

>double down on being a pedo
How would that actually benefit you retard? Not the same as being a deplorable.

AIDS and fucking/eating children makes faggots look like that

at least he still has black cocks to stick in his ass, right?

No he didn't you fucking faggot shill.

This guy really is Sup Forums incarnate.

Wow Shariablue is back to Miloposting.
Weak

nobody cares about this fag anymore

You don't get to double down on being a pedo. He should have gone in the opposite direction and said how he only gets fucked by blacks because he is a size king and BBC is huge and theerefore he would have no interest in little kids tiny dongs. He had such an easy out and didn't take it. I can't believe his career got tanked so quick but then again he answered the JQ so what do you expect.

I'm saying double down by just flippantly saying "I was abused and I deal with it with humor. kys faglords" instead of that horrible hand-wringing apology press conference.

Preoccupied by the several other mental illnesses that they usually suffer from

why does he keep bringing it up? he does realize the more he talks about it the more it ruins his reputation right?

just let it go and move on milo holy fuck

JUST

make one more joke about milo and this will be the last thing you ever see

>britbong laughing at abused people
how progressive, how tolerant.

Former Milo supporter here, it's hilarious watching this guy crash and burn. but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Once you spy the jewish eye...

I think it's funny when pol acts like Milo is finished. He's a Jew. Slippery by nature. He's not going anywhere.

This shit post has become Reddit tier

He was never really /ourguy/. He was just a fag whose views overlapped with ours and was tolerated because he was able to get people to think critically of liberal ideology. He served his purpose well.

LMAO

This.
I used to be a fag but after seeing Milo crash and burn I just can't do it anymore.

I am no longer a homing missile

how ugly this jew is

He's a kike.

>NOT doubling down on being a pedo
You've never played 4D chess, have you?

yes it does you cock sucking faggot

I have mixed feelings about Milo.
On one hand, he is an opportunistic Jew who never did anything if it wasn't for his own profit.
But on the other hand, he did turn a lot of normies into Trump supporters, and thus one step closer to being redpilled.

I think he really screwed the pooch in dealing with this shit, so even if it means I'm shilling for (((them))), I'd go with the survival of the fittest.

>oy vey look at those guys who are pedos too
lmao

kek

Can't believe I ever liked this faggot. I never liked his flamboyant behavior or faggotry but I bought into the meme of "well he makes liberals rage" so I saw him as a valuable asset. Since I've realized he's an opportunist and was trying to turn the movement into some sort of vanity project

Of course it damage control. This like a contingency plan.

all bad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BURN IN HELL PEDO FAG!

good i never liked the faggot

Statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

Polanski did nothing wrong

nah, reddit did that to themselves. Also, checked

Former milo fan here, its hilarious watching milo crash and burn, but seriously we cant let this guy get his hands on the BBC codes

r/cringepics

So, how were you abused OP? Tell us about it.

Not only are you filthy, Slobodan, but you're funny too.

Did he kill himself already?

How the fuck do you double down on fucking children? Lmao.

Even Trump apologized after Pussygate. Some things you can't double down on.

GRIDS hits you hard

see

/r/donald, the picture

Oh sorry. That is what I get for not reading the whole thread.

Yeah that would have been better than what he did but still. He shit the bed on that one. Publicly advocating man-boy love is always a mistake.

He is a Jew. He is sick. Death is the only option for him.

They're all bad.

We all know lefties are evil and would defend pedo takai to the death so we should stick to our principles

Literally who is that faggot?

Ingesting cum seems to help as well, I wonder why.

You forgot all these people on the red side

911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html

Not going to work.

All are bad. Milo is a faggot kike --- he has no place among conservatives.

Kek.

sauce??

frequent orgies tend to drain a person of meaning
have you ever seen an expat who looked genuinely happy even if they are doing what they want?

:(

maybe he'll finally fuck some bitches and stuff now

redpill all the gays

and save the west

Former Redditor here, it's hilarious watching this site crash and burn. but seriously, we can't let this site get the nuclear codes.

JUST

h'haaaaaaa

I think Gavin McInnis said on the Joe Rogan podcast he thought Milo was going hard and fast because he didn't have much time to be in the spotlight. Maybe he does have a terminal illness.

he lost me when he went from fag in a suit to full on faggot on national television

the stereotypes are true and there are no exceptions all faggots are mentally ill

Polanski had really good films, too bad he blew it and i think his wife was killed by Charles Manson. He really had strange times.

Why did styx go so crazy on him?

>tfw no dildo big enough to fill the emptiness inside

only rural assfags and suburban retards watched milo. all city people watched molyneux.

i love milo, he's way to smart to hate on him for just being a faggot. remember he's on our side for the greater good

FUNNY- THEY'RE ALL JEWS EXCEPT FOR THE JAP.

JUST

this

I think the real reason he's doing this is because he doesn't want to say that most of the gays he knows started having sex at 13 like he did. It isn't even an rare story.

Starts at 16:00 in.

youtu.be/q1hnvEJwSa8

>"I was born jewish. Lying is how I cope"

What did he say about pedophilia?
I don't follow this faggot. But its not surprising some homo dropped something dubious about kids.

>Marriageable age for the vast majority of human history
>Pedophilia

This whole scandal is retarded and Milo's a pussy.

>flamboyant behavior or faggotry
I honestly think this is why he is so popular on here. He's a very good looking man and makes a strong case for why faggotry is worth considering, even when you might be straight most of the time.
He'll recover and use his new attention and publicity for the forces of good. And for faggotry.

Is he really done?

last I heard he was making counter claims on the website that released that clip or something.

Mike "buy my book ape mentality" Cernovic wanted us to wait for Milos comeback.

so what happened?

They're all bad, faggot.