youtu.be/N1tv95DbI_I
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Biggest news story of the day
> Nothing

an this is shocking why?

the BBC had nothing on their main 6pm update either

mashable.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-year-zero-memes/#wKEE8GV_KaqW

might not be a big story if even the hacking community is not impressed by the leaks

Is there anything in the leak besides "This is how the CIA breaks various methods of encryption?" Every thread about this is stuff like "THIS PROVES OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP AND EVERYONE IN THE WOOOOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!"

There's nothing about encryption breaking either; you may just have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Brain surgeon astronaut data analyst here.
If you're a total "conspiracy theorist" who thinks that all your information is being tracked daily, you already knew all this. I read through all 8000 pages over coffee this morning. Old news, nothing to see here, that you didn't already know. Carry on, oh and your laundry will be ready for pickup at the dry cleaners around four and we already ordered a pizza for dinner for you tonight, should be there about six. Don't worry we kept the olives off, we know how you like it.

Fox is reporting about it on the front page
foxnews.com/

Thats because there is absolutely nothing of significance in the leaks you idiot

Your point?

>let's dissiminate unvetted garbage by the Russian cuck rapist Assange
>this is what pol/acks want

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Behold, the natural clapistani discourse

>germany calling anyone or anything cucked

>tfw every outlet here has something on the wikicrap

Found the CIA nigger

they are still working on their "narrative", literally shaking

CNN has to work out the narrative with the DNC & CIA.

Gotta get everyone on the same page (they won't).

Skimmed through the leaks, literally nothing of any value, just the names leaked and some intro project stuff, it's nothing substantial really.

well what the fuck did you expect from Very Fake News

Nobody wants to get suicided. Bunch of cowards.

>German flag: guys it's nothing. Nothing at all.

>CNN: wew lad

>Being surprised when fake news doesn't report real news.
They might do a 5 minute story on it saying "Oh those evil Russian Islamaphobic Pro-Tr*mp hackers fabricated a bunch of false nonsense that you shouldn't look into because it'll give your computer a virus and it's illegal."

Leaning towards this.

Yeah, the admission that the CIA's suite of hacking tools has been released into the wild is of no importance whatsoever. Nor is the revelation that the CIA emulated their attacks to make it look like Russian hackers. Nothing substantial at all.

You are a paid shill. You can't be more than... 21 maybe? Do you ever actually question what your posting? Do you learn anything from being on Sup Forums?

top story on BBC now, still nothing on CNN
is no news the new fake news?

>It is more than likely that the agency paid millions to build up an arsenal of tools that are guaranteed to work - largely because they are based on flaws, bugs and vulnerabilities that have never been seen before.
It seems like they torrented half of them for free desu. How many millions of dollars do you invest in writing a Notepad++ plugin?

There's also: the CIA has the capability to assassinate you remotely with your car, definite proof that the Russian hacker meme is bullshit and most likely Russian hacker=CIA, and the CIA probably has blackmail on everyone of importance.

Also, the US consulate in Frankfurt is the main secret base for CIA hackers.

>Do you learn anything from being on Sup Forums?
I reminds me how I'm not a delusional retard :^)

There's not much detail in there on the purposes this stuff is being used for. We basically knew they were spying on people and backdooring operating systems anyway. While the technology side of it is interesting to me, I'm not sure I really want the CIA to lose control of all its exploits while Russia and China don't.

What I've personally learned is nerds gonna nerd. You can put them in the CIA but they'll still name the projects after video games and Doctor Who episode. A few of them seem to be Redditors.

>sassy-cat-pic

CNN insider here, we had a team of ~10 or so associates already go through all 7000 pages if documents. Sadly, there was nothing substantial to be found.

I don't think you quite understand the implications here: Obama gave the CIA 100 billion bucks to develop these tools and then they lost control of them and basically gave them to Russia and China for free.

Where do you find those pics?

I went through the CNN website and found nothing substantial.

If somebody in the dev team leaks them, there's not much you can do. A lot of them were out there in the wild already since they came from an Italian hacking group or were stolen from other agencies. Several of them were also developed by British intelligence too. And the actual code for most of this stuff hasn't been released - only the outlines, which I'm sure are ideas Russia and China have already had.

Is there a source for the $100 billion number?

vault7>cms>files

year0/vault7/cms/files

Not gonna lie, former WikiLeaks supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Assange leak nothing substantial. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy release the nuclear codes.

youtu.be/N1tv95DbI_I
Alex Jones: BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!
>>Alex Jones: BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

Full link?

That's it. open the zip. go to the vault7 folder then cms folder then files folder

Scatter the ashes to the wind, nigga.

>$14.7B x 8 years

that's the entire budget of the CIA though, not one department fucking around with DLL files.

Where do you download the zip?
I'm stuck in index

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent