>INDIAN INTELLECTUAL

lmao

>Asimov
>intellectual
No

Intellectualism is a bad thing.

Intelligence=/Intellectualism.

Please explain yourself

You're right, Poojeet. However did we invent phones, airplanes, the Internet you're smugly posting on, penicillin, electricity, and such, when we could just take our shirts off and starve like billions of Indians, who are our intellectual and cultural superiors?

POO

Is anything funny?
Please let me know

The European people did all of this .
Not you Americans.
I have tremendous amount of respect for them

WRONG, MOTHERFUCKER.

And you said the West, anyway.

>The average American """intellectuals"""

IN

He's plainly referring to the mocking of geeks and needs and focus on manculture. By intellectual he refers to a lifestyle of presenting yourself as more enlightened than everyone.

>indian
>"""intellectual"""
Kek

You mean like a typical ratbag Easterner?

LOO

Dumbass poonigger, implying meme pundits are considered intellectuals. It's entertainment. Stop browsing western crochet boards and go build a compost toilet.

>Doesn't get the obvious sarcasm
>t. Butthurt Amerifat
No surprises there

>be American
>shit on Europe for being soft and cheesy
>take credit for its work and align yourself whenever it suits you

Thanks for proving his point.

Jumping in for him;
Intellectualism is a proxy for tenchoncratic rule by liberal elitist, so basically the same shit were entrenched in now - dumb liberals that create stick in the md conservatives miring our culture

>the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Why is he talking about the symptom(anti-intellectualism) when he recognized the cause as democracy?

(((intellectualism))) for kikes is accepting their narrative without question

Fuck these materialistic soulless rats.

Why is India anti-loo?

Don't you want to be smart like the "intellectuals"? Repeat what they tell you and you'll be "smart" too. If you are skeptical, it can only be because you are not as smart.

Because you're not cool unless you piss your pants

SHART