Hey Muthafukka /Pol why the Nigger is Correct

Samuel L. Jackson Slams Ben Carson For Comparing Slavery To Immigration!
Discuss ..erm you cannot lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samuel Jackson can go live in Nigeria if that's what he really wants. The truth is his ancestors (unless they immigrated since then) were sold by his own people to opportunistic Europeans. It has been common practice for thousands of years and due to their value American slaves were treated better than most throughout history. At least we didn't castrate all the males like a lot have done. Anyway, the majority of Americans came over as indentured servants in the beginning. Just because they had almost no rights doesn't mean they aren't immigrants

no
longer
relevant
actor.

This guy got his game by being an angry nigger. Why is his word worth anything.

>Listening to anything actors say
Their job is to literally be told what to say and make it sound as real as possible. Do you honestly think any actor ever cracked open Marx or Smith?

Also, aren't a majority of celebrity twitters written by ghost writers?

>muh slaves

no one ever brings up that MOST slaves went to south america

some even went to other parts of AFRICA

blacks traded their own kind

Motherfucking immigrants on my motherfucking ship!

Basically Tarantinos personal nigger to cope with his cuck fantasies about his coalburner mother

They came over about the same way that the first pilgrims did. The only difference is that the pilgrims packed themselves into the boats.
Coming to America was painful and many died.

or that slaves make all of our electronics and clothes and give money to their slave masters.

>I can't
Where were you when Sammy L went full SJW cucklord?

Good for Ben. I still think Adventists are goofy fucks, but it's nice to see him piss off some niggers.

SLJ is a typically dumb nigger who thinks he's smart talking down to a fucking highly educated surgeon lmfao.

Like how the fuck does he think he is smarter than Ben Carson? Nigger you stand in front of a camera and talk for a living. It's obvious just from basic interactions that right wing blacks are ten times more successful and educated than left wing blacks.

Samuel L Jackson is a joke. Still like some of him movies though.

cheap labour that will work for pennies while living in substandard acommodation and facing the threat of deportation if they complain about your employment practices or working conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

>At least we didn't castrate all the males
Muslims were smart.

Carson said basically the only thing worse than being a poor, broke unskilled immigrant was being a slave -- more poor, more broke, less skilled, and with less freedom.

Basically a truism.

Hollywood needs to fuck off

Why doesn´t he go to Africa with the money and help it to improve instead of living with whites?

there not. we need to keep idiot clebs from saying shit like this

Who?

>immigrant: a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

I haven't even researched this story. Gathering it third-hand, apparently Carson referred to black slaves or immigrants or something. This is an incredibly weak story, and is no worse than when Obama referred to Nazi concentration camps in Poland as "Polish death camps," which was an incredibly weak scandal.

lol stupid cunt needs to keep her mouth shut and just suck dicks like a good lil slut she is

This nigger has like 200 million dollars of net worth.

If he lived in any other part of the world, he would never have this much money.

The white men are too kind to niggers.

Kelly's an undercover redpiller.

Weren't half the slaves that went to the new world Irish? also a lot of British children snatched of the streets?

wasn't he the black guy from pulp fiction.... oh thats right his name is laurence fishburne

Who gives a shit what celebrities think about politics?

What did slaves do in the winter?

Slaves were immigrants. Unless they were slaves in their homelands.

SLJ does not know the definition of immigrant.

Jesus Christ these vapid bitches live in another fucking universe don't they.

Yeah, he has a point. Now what? Come at me.

Feels like Chimpmania and Niggermania itt.

>im·mi·grant
>ˈiməɡrənt/
>noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants
> a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Well they haven't left...

I can't disagree. I just wish Europeans had never brought them out of their utopia of dysentery and wretched poverty

Not all niggers were slaves there were indentured servants in Virginia originally. It's a sweet deal for the every man of 400 years ago. Chattel slavery is another thing all together and we abolished that, you're welcome actor Samuel Jackson

I don't get what the fuss is about.

How the fuck was he wrong?

He was technically right, but he bullshitted it too far by making it sound cuckservative

Carson is a fucking retard.