Women in positions of authority

It may seem as this is written by some insecure virgin faggot but whatever. I am very realistic and logical and I truly can't come to any other conclusion that women who are enacting some of the said position ( cops, soldiers, ceo's ...) are

- lesbians
- militant feminists on a life long mission to rule over men
- come from a family where their mother was abused by a male figure so they function on a "never again" principle

and probably most often

- life long goal of earning their dad's love since he didn't had a son ( do you love me now daddy? How about now? And now? Am I worthy of your love? )

Discuss.

Pretty much.

They ALWAYS have a chip on their shoulder and rarely act rationally in confrontations (or what they perceive as a confrontation)

Damn those DIs are cute.

part of systematic destruction of patriarchy

4. Come from a culture that tells that you that womanhood is suffering and you can only be happy if you can try to be a man.

I always laugh when i see marines ribon stacks. Those bitches are ssgts and they got like 2 rows. I had 3 rows as a pfc.

Marines are fucking retards

don't forget tomboys

What do Navy Seals really do? Enlighten me.

That's because the army gives out participation ribbons like candy

Actually the army is the participation ribbon of branches so it makes sense

I guess you are a sub and have a ball busting fetish.

Just like effeminate men have their own purpose in society, so does powerful women. The genes love chaos and they don't obey culture or social norms, if an especially aggressive type of women were allowed to breed more successfully, they'd slowly become the new norm.
Thinking that it can't arise naturally is to underestimate nature.

>Just like effeminate men have their own purpose in society
do they really though?

kek I'm older than all of them, would I still have to listen to them if I enlisted at 23?

Fuck off poolee.

Do you have a theory on why men seek out positions of authority?

I have to agree. Both me and my younger sister have clear dominant personalities and I see in her taste in men that she prefers beta/submissive guys. Main reason? She doesn't have to put in as much an effort in a relationship, they are the one doing most of the heavy lifting.

Awful. Look at teachers - being in responsible, positions of power with a lot of stress mentally cripples a lot of them.

3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 6

Mostly just 3. Nice body.

Somebody has to write our Broadway musicals

testosterone, healthy father figures that they try to match up and surpass?

I really have a fetish for sexually dominant and active women, but I wouldn't want to be dominated in a relationship in general. I would be open for a lot of suggestions because frankly I don't really give a shit about stuff like interior design and such shit that in the end are irrelevant.

This. They are the worst. Take everything personally, no rationale, always trying to prove themselves. They should not be police.

If they didn't, why would they have existed throughout recorded history?

Chaos rules or something.

Ok

>they are so worthless you even count them in rows

What are you gong to do with this information?

Fucking this. A lot of people I know, including myself, had bad encounters with female cops. They have no empathy, a even more sick lust for power than average coppers and are super autistic about muh the law

I still prefer female cops over shitskin cops though

>computer create a walmart parking lot
>computer using this picture as a base, put these women in said parking lot in a group
>computer make them act as though they would in real life, I plan on fighting them all at once. No use of any devices or equipment.
>computer disengage safety protocols
>run program

Women have no concept of leadership. Alpha women police female groups to maintain leadership in different ways than men do. Women will default to a man in a situation to lead or double down.

Women make terrible leaders 99% of the time unless they were trained for it very hard. There are no natural women leaders unlike men where I'd say 50% could stand up if needed.

>- come from a family where their mother was abused by a male figure so they function on a "never again" principle
The females I've met that pushed their feminist agenda every time they could fall into this category.

JESUS LORD

there are no words to describe that mess right there

>you think the sexy girls in tight clothing are sexy? You must have this outrageous fetish i just thought of.
Fine work.

>. They have no empathy, a even more sick lust for power than average coppers
because they feel inferior and over compensate.

Same could be said of any genetic disease which has existed for all of history.

Just because it exists doesn't mean it is ideal or desirable.

Is this a bad thing?

Why should they allow themselves to be victimized by degenerate, violent men? You seem pretty against this when they are fucking niggers.

A lot of cops do so, certainly here in Belgium where being a policeman is frowned upon by society (Only fuck-ups become cop here). But women have this waaay worse

I was abused as a child but nonetheless I love women who dominate and take charge. They really fill in the void of what I've been missing in my life.