Harry Hitler and the Chamber of Niggers

So, to sum it up, we basically won all the meme battles before.
But the war isn't over.
We have to conquer lefties' strongest citadels: the shitty Rowling scribbles. Let's meme them into the shittiest, most nazist red-pilled content the world has ever seen.

> Harry Hitler is the Chosen One to purge an unholy niggers and jews
> Traqid is half-nigger, half-human breed
> Professor Trumpledore and DeVonagall are fighting to make Hogwarts great again
> The evil foul VoldeMarx is trying to establish communism and kill as many as he can

Come on, guys. This is going to be massive win.

"Gringotts," said Hagrid.
They had reached a snowy white building that towered over the other little shops. Standing beside its burnished bronze doors, wearing a uniform of scarlet and gold, was -
"Yeah, that's a kike," said Traqid quietly as they walked up the white stone steps toward him. The jew was about a head shorter than Harry. He had a swarthy, clever face, a pointed beard and, Harry noticed, very long fingers and feet. He bowed as they walked inside. Now they were facing a second pair of doors, silver this time, with words engraved upon them:

"Hava nagila,
Hava nagila,
Hava nagila ve-nismeḥa;

Hava neranenah,
Hava neranenah,
Hava neranenah ve-nismeḥa;

Uru, uru aḥim!,
Uru aḥim be-lev sameaḥ,

Uru aḥim, uru aḥim!
Be-lev sameaḥ."

"Like I said, Yeh'd be fuckin mad ter try an' rob dem mudafuggas," said Traqid.
A pair of kikes bowed them through the silver doors and they were in a vast marble hall. About a hundred more jews were sitting on high stools behind a long counter, scribbling in large ledgers, weighing coins in brass scales, examining precious stones through eyeglasses. There were too many doors to count leading off the hall, and yet more goblins were showing people in and out of these. Hagrid and Harry made for the counter.
"Morning," said Hagrid to a free goblin. "We've come ter take some muney outta Mr. Harry Hitler's safe."
"You have his key, Sir?"
"Got it here somewhere," said Hagrid, and he started emptying his pockets onto the counter, scattering a handful of ziplock bags full of crack over the jew's book of numbers. The goblin wrinkled his nose. Harry watched the kike on their right weighing a pile of rubies as big as glowing coals.
"Got it," said Traqid at last, holding up a tiny golden key.
The jew looked at it closely.
"Did you steal it, you fucking schlemazel?"
"An' I've also got a letter here from Professor Trumpledore," said Hagrid importantly, throwing out his chest. "It's about the YouKnow-What in vault seven hundred and thirteen."
The jew read the letter carefully.
"Very well," he said, handing it back to Traqid, "I will have Someone take you down to both vaults. Goldstein!"
Goldstein was yet another oven dodger. Once Traqid had crammed all the drug packs back inside his pockets, he and Harry followed Goldstein toward one of the doors leading off the hall.
"What's the You-Know-What in vault seven hundred and thirteen?" Harry asked.
"Can't tell yeh that, muhfucka," said Traqid mysteriously. "Very secret. Hogwarts business. Trumpledore's trusted me. More'n my job's worth ter fuckin' tell yeh that, bro."

Hmm," said a small voice in his ear. "Difficult. Very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind either. There's talent, A my goodness, yes -- and a nice thirst to prove yourself, now that's interesting.... So where shall I put you?"
Harry gripped the edges of the stool and thought, Not SJWin, not SJWin.
"Not SJWin, eh?" said the small voice. "Are you fucking shitting me, you cishet shitlord? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, gender is a social construct and Slytherin will help you on the way to check your privileges, no doubt about that -- no? Well, if you're sure -- better be GOP!"

> Slytherin
SJWin, of course. *quickfix

bump

A little autistic, but I laughed. Keep it up

"You're a Nazi, Harry!"

That's a nice inversion of characters, keep those.

yep, this should work.

Use the goblins as analogies for Jews and get kikes to attack her as anti semetic.

'Holocaustus Fabricato!'

That should be one of the curses, I came up with it the other day.

it's useful

Harry Hitler and the Aryan stone
Harry Hitler and the Chamber of Niggers
Harry Hitler and the Prisoner of Auschwitz
Harry Hitler and the Oven fire
Harry Hitler and the New Order of Europe
Harry Hitler and the Pure blood Fuhrer
Harry Hitler and the Deathly Judeans

>not Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas
>not Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz
>not Harry Potter and the Final Solution

Has Hillatrix made an appearance yet? or is she still in Arkanzkaban?

>Chamber of gas

We have a winrar.

My fucking sides. Thanks for a good laugh Belarus, keep it up.

Harry Potter and the Final Solution

Wingardium Leviosa!