What are weird stereotypes you have heard Sup Forums?

What are weird stereotypes you have heard Sup Forums?
> white people smell like dogs
I've heard this only from blacks. Which is funny becuase the smelliest after Indians are blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europeans put mayonnaise on hot dogs.

Not gonna lie tho, I tried it for the sake of science, and it wasn't that bad ass long as you use a good beefy hot dog, not that cheap ass pork/chicken/mystery meat bull shit.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Yep. Beefy hotdog, ketchup and miracle whip is a godsend.

Europoors put mayo on lots of shit. Try it on really good freedomfries. Like thick golden brown just out of the fryer freedom fries.

That stereotype came about because white people let their dogs go all over them and lick and and they end up picking up their dog's odor.

There was this thing for a short while where Sup Forums asked why liberals always hold the coffee cup with two hands

Since then I always look for people who does this to determine whenever or not they're libs

>miracle whip
Go die in a fire leaf. Mayonnaise or nothing.

I do this to keep my hands warm in the winter, whats wrong with it?

Cuck carts.

LIBERAL!!!!!!!

>white people smell like dogs
First time I hear this. My father used to work in the military during the golden years and was stationed in Namibia for quite some time. They used to train blacks over there and the one time he was speaking to a few of the blacks he told them that for some reason blacks have a really weird smell that sticks out quite badly. They replied that black people think the same about whites, that they too have a bad smell that's very noticeable. Not sure if that's true or if it's just butthurt on their behalf.

It's from this old meme.

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

Oh wait, that one isn't weird, it's actually perfectly accurate.

Nobody uses mayonese in finland. We use mustard on hot dogs and sausages.

why not though, mayo is good

I'm pretty sure that it's specifically about the Dutch. They put mayonnaise on french fries.

I've heard that and also noticed black people have distinct smells, especially after rain. I mean I use shampoo, conditioner and body soap so I'd imagine I don't smell very bad and it's just black people being jealous but I guess it's possible.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2373 results found.

It looks feminine if your a man.

We honkeys love our animals.

It's funny because black people smell like monkeys.

Mayo had no taste though, it's basically oil.

You think the reason why different races smell different to each other is more proof God doesn't want us to race mix?

>whites can't handle spicy food
My best friends step dad, a white man, would eat some of the hottest food imaginable like it was nothing. Ghost pepper sauce on hamburgers, various chilies in fried rice, it was insanity.

>Indians don't use toilet paper

Doesn't seem so weird after viewing photographs of India, and would explain a lot. I fucking hate Indians so much.

black people smell like shit

huh? we dont use mayo for anything here m8

Total false meme about the Swiss being mountain jews stealing the worlds monies and hiding it under our mountains. This is factually untrue. CERN is nothing but a particle accelerator exploring very mundane physics and not of any interest to anyone. The tunnel is just a tunnel through a mountain, stop memeing. Theres no bombs under our mountains and roads.

I think that covers everything

We have so many here in Houston. They are arrogant as fuxk and entitled.

Swiss are mountain Jews. Plus you guys don't put borders on the sides of mountains. You're just begging for people to fall off

>white people smell like dogs
But it's true though. Each race smells different to the other ones. I've also heard we smell like spoiled vanilla.

And blacks smell like the jungle, when you kiss a black chick 95% chance it tastes like corn (even if they haven't eaten any for weeks), and when they wake up in the morning they look like they're 70.