Is America is the new USSA

is America is the new USSA.

Trump's Great Wall isnt to keep the spics out... but to keep us IN

Truth is user,
We've been the bad guy the whole time.

is cia spying on people outside the usa aswell?

Definitely

Not a single moment in history where they werent.

i need to learn how to slav squat Because people burn all the chairs to keep warm.

Ironically enough, that's all they're supposed to be doing. Domestic surveillance is not a part of their job description.

>New

>Trump's Great Wall
you are gonna pay for it. fully.

deal with it

I hope they like the dick pics I send to faveladas.

They were and are trying, hell there even was a plan to merge with the USSR, but since that fell through, it's kind of like we have traded places with them

nice get

this is the truth

We are going to war with China and it's inevitable. the wall is to prevent tanks from entering south of the border. CA is going to be very hard for them to take from the sea so north and south it is. Canada is pro refugee for a reason. They import terrorists and will do major false flags and the US will have to build another wall, then china comes in.

All this anti Russia shit is china controlling our media and politicians. These fuckers make 200k per year yet have 20mill net worths. they're being paid to say and do things pro china. China is the real jew, notice how they're the biggest elephant in the room but they point to the mouse Russia. Russia vs US war will only benefit china

>8686
ill take it.

captcha: elle paranoia

n..no

>captcha: elle paranoia
stop lying , the text captcha was canceled long time ago.

my dude, go to settings, you can turn it back on.
>quotes & replying
>legacy captcha
you're welcome

Truth. They've overstepped their bounds by fucking with their own people.

good get.

Oh absolutely.

We gave our surveillance state almost unlimited authority and money with which to do this. Oversight is a joke, FISA courts are basically a rubber-stamp committee since 9-11.

It's hard to overstate just how much we spend on surveillance because so much of it is covered in the so-called "black budget" but just like our military, we probably spend more than the top dozen countries following us combined, and probably a hell of a lot more.