Kek Land pt.2

Let me get this straight.
Sup Forums elected a meme for president in the most powerful country in the world, also getting a superpower to leave the European Union and soon to elect a french female Hitler

So tell me once again, why not create a new fucking country? LITERALLY is what everybody needs.

We already got the flag, the name, the religion and neets ready to leave daddy's house and move.
Just crowdfund that shit and lets buy the best island that the money can get, with enought internet for shitposting and nice weather for maximium comfiness

We just need money desu
wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country
Fuck all this nations seriously
Sup Forums needs to go global

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property-for-sale/Bulgaria.html?sortType=1
theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-70352.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ&t=270s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 - Marie Byrd Land, unclaimed in Antarctica
2 - Brazil Farms
3 - Greek Islands
4 - Kek Colonization of Bulgaria
5 - Pyramiden

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property-for-sale/Bulgaria.html?sortType=1

Bulgaria land prices

We should make a coup in the democratic Republic of Congo

Mosquitos 'n denge 'n shit? No thanks.

Antarctica is still best place for us especially with global warming.

I say that we should buy some BR farms first, and manage to get some closed communities, get some cultural engineering going, social costumes accepted, planning on how to make NEETS real alfa males by gym and MMA training, and how to make some profit using internet and computers too, so we could plan to buy some Island, and try to get the real deal going on

>always france with the retarded ideas.
We're not having any muzzie pavement truckers. You know that, right?

we will also need to import some cheap labor to build us some infrastructure and housing and send them back after

Coders can make money anywhere in the world, if they are good quality. Second tier countries have a good demand of those workers. And if we were good enough coders, we could even strike some deals in first tier countries.

Maybe if we replicated that Silicon Valley scheme of giving people an incubation business hub and shit, and 'taxing' them if they were successful, maybe could be a good framework to get some income

Oh boy, another island thread. This should be fun for about a week.

We need to conquer Tuvalu. Or pitcarin.

It would cost trillions of dollars. Forget about it.
How would we maintain the country? What would be our energy source? With what money and products would we trade with other countries? How would we industrialize ourselves? How would we create an education system that would work as intended for our goals? How would we set up a justice system? What about plumbing and electricity? How would we set up internet in an island? There are too many issues to think about, creating a country is not simple in the slightest
Stop LARPing and get on with your life, it's better for everyone

if this happens i'll move there and mate with the most alpha male who will have me and make a bunch of babies and they'll all be like 6+ feet tall beautiful geniuses

Well, hello there! Do you mind if we colonize your country for Sup Forumsitically autistic reasons? We will utilize your Muzzie polulation for slave labour, then deport them to Sandrabia.

Ok

Let's leave the most powerful nuclear country

And risk being bombed because of disinfo or being a threat

And not have any chance to keep anyone at bay because no nuclear deterrent. I'll pass.

>thinking too much means it's impossible, don't even think about it

>Trillions of dollars to get some hundred neets into a land somewhere in the globe, make them productive people, tax them and get a little fire (community) going on, it's impossible!!!

Start small, dream big, you fucking fag.

>Brazilian leads the charge
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we will use all means of the modern age and reinvent everything new. Education will be focused on what we need, which is technology, so that we can sustain our digital economy. If any company then wants to be on the top of things, they will have to come to kekistan, which will be a hub for tech specilaists

I'm not leading nothing, I just continued the discussion with a second thread, the first was not created by me

Please tell us why your country isn't an already viable option for this project. I hear the roads can be bad, but it's beautiful there, and everyone is laid back and chill.

Why would Sup Forums ever be a thread?

We just want to live in peace without being bombarded by fucking degenerate shit

>Drop Sup Forumsaks off on an island
>Return next month to deliver supplies
>Port abandoned, trash everywhere. There are no sounds except for those you make
>Come up upon restaurant
>Blood everywhere
>huge smear leads to the closed freezer
>Dead body on the floor bludgeoned to death with frozen chicken tenders
>12 more bodies in the freezer that look like they were locked in there
>One of them drew a mural on the wall with their blood before they passed
>It tells of how in 10 minutes an ideological schism happened at the Sup Forumsites separated into two groups and started fighting
>it quickly led to a massive all out war between 100 different tribes
>the minorities that thought coming here was a good idea flee into the oceans and below the ground
>you cannot enter the forest without being assailed by Brazilians in the trees
>The mountains are full of hearty neckbeards armed with Japanese replica swords who will kidnap you and force you to eat hormones and be a kawaii little girl for them
>they acquire their hormones through war with the ocean trannies who seek out anywhere they can produce hormones along the coast, at all costs.
>cave feminists emerge at night to torment unsuspecting men
>and if you survive that all you'll most likely die from the ctr nightly bombing run
Pa ra dise

Education must also have it's ideological foundations of praising the western heritage, and giving our perspective on current happenings by the results of second WW2 and Cold era happenings

STEM heavy focus, but humanities disciplines not forgotten, the praise of the greatness of the west and how to conserve it being it's first place

>rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property-for-sale/Bulgaria.html?sortType=1

holy shit. that's actually a great idea, i can work from wherever i want, if we could meme a bunch of white entrepreneurs and tech nerds who work from home to come to say Montenegro, we could take over

Because it already has a government, we can't fulfill our goals and start a new civilization. We can't attract any investment here, without having our own fiscal policy etc.

>tfw you're literally living in a William Burroughs Novel

Teach them code, teach them finance and stock market speculation, teach them whatever can be made into profit from anywhere, using internet!

Still, this could make a community very vulnerable, after moving to autistLand. Imagine an economy 70% digital, and a shutdown of the network, or some shit like that.

But your population is small. If enough of us went there, we would alter the demographic. We would be the government.

>some hundred neets
So that's your population? Sorry mate but no country on earth will recognize a "country" with a few neets as a population

Hey as long as I can have a house, grow and good sized garden and work in a good job, i'm in.

We would need around 10 million people to do that, could be doable

Do you think anything like this would start with trillions of dollars and millions of people?

It would start small, and it would try to keep itself alive trough the ages.

I think 1000 people could start a nice colony, and we grow from there. The founding fathers will set up the basis for the growth

I think we can get 1000 NEETS from the world to make something like that work.

I think less. If, say, 1 million people turned up with the intent to work hard, fuck all the rich cunts off and make the country great again, wouldn't the locals start to side with us? Mensa says you people have the second highest IQ on the planet.

Still, we need to screen people, so we know they are not bombers, psychos, antifa faggots, buzfeed or some shit like that

That is bullshit. The minute you claimed soveireignty some other nation would come for your ass. You'd need a defense force and you'd need influence with the UN and other nations. Situations like this tend to go global today.
The only way i see this happening is with some big shot investor that would lead us forward with economical prowess untill we managed financial independence. Maybe Shkreli?
Or you could just try a loan but i doubt any bank would trust Sup Forums neets to create and develop a successfull nation

Economy should be based on data centers and computer software since a lot of anons are technomancers or are at least computer literate.

forgot link
theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-70352.html

11 5 66 44 77

What did kek meant by this

Also, only if we worked to help local political aspirations to get stronger and side with them almost 1:1

No leeching up like faggots

Also, the hacker school on the likes of appAcademy would be desirable

reminder that psychopathy is a physical illness, not mental. its from an underdeveloped neo-cortex. a simple brain scan should reveal this.

Why don't a bunch of Sup Forumslacks start a business of some kind? You would be making money which gives you unlimited options on what to do, and don't say it's not possible because if a 17 year old can do it then anyone can

>Oh boy, another island thread. This should be fun for about a week.

this desu, these things always fade away

High IQ, neurotypical people (hard working) and conservatives are highly desirable

Military or security background
Administration
Finance
IT
Agricultural/Veterinary
Medic

Highly desirable expertise

what kind of business model or industry grows based off mass random autism?

i approve

It's possible. 1/3 of the population hast left. now we're only 6-7 million at best, we used to be 10 million in 1990. Russians have somewhat started to colonize it already and they own around 500k properties here now. As for the locals, they won't be a problem, they are mainly in the big cities and there are plenty of deserted villages.

Ah yes, because all of us living in an island where all our concentrated might / numbers are, who just happen to be at the same place at the same time certainly won't turn out bad.

You fucking baboons, try and think before you come up with retarded schemes like this.

>muzzie pavement truckers

IT, I guess, have lots of autists, and there is some truth to the correlation of virginity x success on the market

>no mention of bringing any women, ever

He's a small fish. I think Musk could pull it off...

Depending on the country, it's a different strategy

We need to settle WHERE first, or at least make a promising list first

>mfw this is all I could ever want

Post tits, I'll fund this whole thing if you're good looking enough.

bitches go where the money is, you know how it works...the kekistan government will promote vise-free regime and other perks for females

Tons, it could be a buy and sell business, you go to car boot sales, trade shows etc, buy certain items and resell to people who are specifically looking for that item
also There's so many ways to make money online nowadays

The Tuvalu invasion failed before it even started and you dare to say this now. Sup Forums still needs to go a long way to become that relevant.

Best bet is replacing the pedophile government of Pitcairn. They will take anyone and the infrastructure is already there. Besides we will be doing them a favor.

check out the principality of sealand

Are there any coders in Sup Forums, or stock market investors here at all?

If we could start teaching some 3 or 5 dedicated neets to make money locally, maybe we could spark the fire

Willing to drop all of my savings into this. Been in the workforce since before I could legally work (cheeky). 100% down and 100% ready to work.

POSSIBLE PLACES TO CONQUER

>Cocos(Keeling) Islands, inhabited by just 600 people, 500 Muslim. Taking this over would be a huge fuck you to the Australian government and would probably be easy af with just a few well-armed Sup Forumsacks

>Pitcairn Islands
A 50 person island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Full of literal child molestors, fatasses, and old men. We could probably take it over with 2-3 Sup Forumsacks

>Niue
Island nation with 1500 people in the Pacific Ocean. Probably could be taken by 20-30 Sup Forumsacks

Whats your expertise?

Saba

unfortunately the stock market is rigged nowadays, it doesn't follow the free market rules like it used to. What we need is coders, translators, SEO experts, graphic designers, administrative workers, content writers, online business owners, accountants, lawyers, anything that you can outsource online.

>lets invade a small island full of brown people
>flag checks out
You know there's a hellava lot more people come here than that, don't you?

Niue also has like a 90% obesity rate

We'll live on Lemnos and our country will be called Altis Life

We already got a ton of translators here

Probably true, if we could train the neet Army into productive digital faggots, using the power of Sup Forums alone...

>translators
Damn, where can we possibly find people who speak English and another language?

Happy to donate $15K to make it a reality aslong as based whites only.

Disinfo

We've already seen what it can do (wars, witch hunts, etc) and all with public approval...

But the island sounds nice

You are fucking joking

>buy on amazon
>flip immediately on ebay
>have amazon deliver to ebay buyer address
>profit

Jewish children do this for fun btw.

>britiain
>superpower
10/10 hue made me laugh

Fellas, we are thinking about this all wrong. Our enemies do not build countries from the ground up and neither should we. Our enemies migrate into a community and take over that is what we need to do.
Take resources already created by others and make it our own.
I suggest we look into small communities in the West that have a huge population decline, cheap property value, and infrastructure already built.
This is not that difficult.
After we find a place then the memes for gathering resources begins. And those of us who are well off and know how to run a business or farm land begin moving there.
It is a step by step process.

He probably isn't. We really do hate you shitskins that much

This has already been discussed. Possible locations are Bulgaria and Montenegro

Do you guys need a priest? I was raised in a very Christian family, and have good knowledge of the bible

maybe liechtenstein?
replace the prince or whatever liechtenstein has
and then spread kekism

Landlocked, tho'

croatian islands are a possibility because there are tons of them

ahh true

As long as you actually teach the Bible and not just give motivational speeches and out of context scripture. Then we welcone you with open arms.

You are fake news

I want to hear about Christ, probably the only religion to be tolerated and accepted

great internet, literally deserted areas, dirt cheap clay, hot girls, sea access, mountains, inside EU, poor af, everything is cheap, medium salary 300 EUR

brijuni, or buy zrce and make it non-degenerate
ughhhh man fuck zrce

Uh no, Kekism is going to be the official religion. youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ&t=270s

OY BONG
Wasnt there a nation located on a platform near your territorial wters?
Maybe we can take it over.

Sup Forumsaks do not deserve the batespill
A rundown:
>EU bows to Prince Michael
>Has 1000's of knights and nobles who serve him for no land, simply serving their lord is more satisfying that 10000 years of politicking
>a shimmering silver oasis among the ruins of the world
>orchestrated brexit in order to finally invade the U.K. He has no need for that pile of shit but has been moved by the suffering of the British
>He can personally see the suffering of the British from his Fortress with his superhuman vision
>He was who the British used to spot aircrafts during WWI, radar was and is a massive psy-op (orchestrated by the crown of sealand)
>the last of the bloodline of Julius Caesar
>Ascended to heaven, but returned to earth to make something even better
>Aliens come to earth to contact him, he has yet to respond because they are not worth his time
>Ancient king of high Babylon
>Created the Bogdanoffs through black sorcery which destroyed his kingdom
>He has not attempted another out of grief and shame
>Were it not for his modesty there would have been heaven on earth 10000 years ago.

How hard is it to become a citizen? Keep in mind that on paper a lot of Sup Forumsstars don't exactly look like jewels.

wouldn't kekland you know, worship kek?

>gather up all troublemakers at a single place
>vulnerable to mass execution
Great idea OP!

The scorned Brazilian retreats into the jungle, where he waits for anyone to come by so he can express his rage towards society.

5 years in country and a couple of bribes will do

>oil platform
Sealand is a fucking joke, user. You could get maybe a couple of dozen people living on there. Then there's all kinds of crazy problems (no fresh water, farmland or resources).
Nah!
Bulgaria is my choice. Plus, when the great war with Islam starts, we will be on the front lines. Think of the glory!!

Best would be the islands near Šibenik, there are tons of them, and they are close to a large city while still being decently distanced from it