youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQVBuI95vyE
getsharex.com/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/business/economy/us-trade-deficit-surges-as-exports-fall.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow!
It seems Drumpf did not learn from his own ancestors!
What a psycho racist he is!!

>MSM denies any wiretapping of Trump's campaign
>Vault7 releases, showing ever device on the planet is wiretapped, which would include those of Trump and his campaign advisers
>MSM is now forced with two choices
>acknowledge this and admit they were lying
>deny it, claim Wikileaks is made up of Russian agents, and further confirm in the eyes of hundreds of millions of Americans who are fed up with government spying that the MSM is fake news and CIA puppets

This perfect timing. It literally is 4D chess.

Do it for him

>CIA will begin puking for no reason

He did nothing wrong

HI SPEED CHASE!

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

How do uou take these screen shots, merchant-sama

>car chase
>spicing
>randlet on alex jones
>wikileaks
are we approacing the happening singularity

WA ARR WAN CHYNA PARISHII

So what was in the wikileaks stuff besides terrible reddit memes and MLP stuff?

Give one reason why CIA agents shouldn't be brought out in front of a firing squad and taken care of.

Important note: PSP here stands for Personal Security Product, not PlayStation Portable.

POST READABLE VERSION OF CIA PONYFAG THREAD!!!

REEEES

/COMFY/!

>pic related

CIA can access anything electronic now. Cars will ram walls at their will

SO MANY HAPPENING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP

When does Mama Merkel, Destroyer of Europe meet trump?

>two cars involved in the chase

PRAISE KEK

They've backdoored basically everything. This shit makes Snowden look like kiddie tier shit.

insider user is legit

Because gassing would be better.

sharex
getsharex.com/

BRING BACK FLYNN!!!!!

Because they haven't done anything on the whole to warrant that. The job isnt as sexy as people think and the people at high postions are just the same as all the other corrupt government people in the US.

Seven days. Einstein's birthday, oddly enough.

CIA injected Cars with malware so they can cause untraceable assassinations

You ignored my warnings.

You thought this was a game.

Our triangulations have finished and all your IPs have been databased. It overflows and it hungers for blood. Don't get mad after being told to hush.. It only makes me smile more as I watch my... friends... make their move.

I warned you.

We warned you.

-CIA

>Russia in Ukraine
What if we compromise? Let them keep Crimea but get out of Donbass.

t. CIA. Snowden set the precedent. Follow his lead or you're a bad pony.

Israshill pls go

RAM HIM

they're the one that pressured the companies into adding in those vulnerabilities
nice "hackers" need to bully the companies into giving them backdoors

Niggers, Hispanics , smokers and other fat fuck degenerates drive up the cost of healthcare and force healthy people to subsidize them.

BIG WRECK!

I'm not getting tired of winning, I'm getting tired of keeping track of all those victories.

I still prefer Hitlers methods of dealing with commies. You cant beat the gas chamber and oven

HE HAS A MAGA HAT

cute

who wants to bet that somewhere at the bottom of this recent hoo-hah about wiretapping, and whether or not so-and-so was wiretapped, lies a technical definition of "to wiretap" that has very little to do with the ordinary definition that would read next to the word "wiretap" in the dictionary?

Cant wait for the media to imply that the CIA is compromised by Russians

HOLY SHIT THIS DUDE WANTS TO FIGHT

RED CAP

Snowden didnt kill anyone, he is a whistleblower. Im just an user

>Because they haven't done anything on the whole to warrant that.
Raping the constitution, destroying the privacy of American citizens and making it feel very oppressive and much like 1984, and for all these years none of them come out and stand up against that shit? They might not all deserve it, but they are not innocent by any means.

HE GONNA GET VENTILATED

yfw hes wearing a maga hat

Now, MSM will deny vault 7 stuff, even tho white house already confirmed it was true.

This is like a moment straight out of an ace attorney game, where the guilt person just hasa breakdown in court. It's going to be entertaining seeing them bang their heads against the wall, and seeing mentally challenged liberals follow in suit

I think it was Wired who ran a piece about hacking cars years ago now.

It generated panic for a day or so but everyone just shrugged and said "meh, it'll never actually happen" in the end.

Public lynching would be more satisfying.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/business/economy/us-trade-deficit-surges-as-exports-fall.html

>U.S. Trade Deficit Surges as Exports Fall

>WASHINGTON — United States exports were hurt by an ailing global economy in August and imports from China surged, propelling the largest expansion of America's trade deficit in five months.

This is why we need Trump.

We are basically enslaved to uplift every third world pooskinned retard.
Trump hasnt set us free yet

GOT EM

They won't. They just won't cover the leaks and then make up some new MUH RUSSIA shit.

No, faggot, you're an accomplice. Anyone on the inside who is not actively opposing the CIA at this point is complicit in their crimes.

>I CAN'T BREATHE

Imagine how pissed Joe is Joe is.

Who doesn't know he watches Fox and Friends at this point?

The patriot act has "secret interpretations" of words we'd normally think had only one proper definition.

I would agree but all the branches of government have done what you accuse the cia of so we need to clean house in a legitimate and legal way.

>dat piggyback tackle
>dat cop that got doored by the cruiser

$10 says it was an illegal

And he's done.

Well, that was disappointing. Nigger got tackled but didn't fight.

>alt night rider

Here's a quick rundown:

-NSA bow to CIA
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psyop-like abilities
-Control france's election with an iron but fair fist
-Own blacksites & safehouses globally
-Direct descendants of the proto-50's-alphabet agencies.
-Will bankroll the first wars in south america (Cuba will be be the first crisis)
-Own 99% of information editing research facilities on Earth
-First MKULTRA babies will in all likelihood be CIA babies
-both the CIA and NSA said to have 215b budget, such intelligence agencies on Earth has only existed deep in Russia facilities in Moscow
-Ancient Snowden scriptures tell of two factions who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of spy and unprecedented information control progress with them
-They own Cyberwarfare R&D labs around the world
-You likely have the CIA spying on you right now
-The CIA are in regular communication with the Illuminati and Council of 13, forwarding the nasty anime futa you jack off to the AQUILAS project mainframe AI. Who do you think set up the meeting between the director of the CIA and the NSA (First meeting between the two organisations in over 10 years) and arranged the NSA leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the CIA consulate in Germany?
-They seized control of the French in under a week
-Know where nation states entrust their gold reserves. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only CIA's offshore accounts.
-The organizations are about 4 decades old, from the data-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our technology.
-In reality, they are timeless organizations existing in all points of data and information from the cold war to the fabric of the society we operate. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent organizations.

SHEEIT NIGGA U FUKING RACISS COPS HOLIN THA BLACK MAN DOWN

Everyone with a twitter should tweet this @ Joe.

Congratulations!

Morning Joe BTFO

Forced

It's always fucking California isn't it?

mummy

I've not done anything besides say the whole government is corrupt top down and we should not be incited to violence or illegal action.

Any info on what he did?

Hey anons! Been a while.... it's good to be back lmfao.... you might not remember me but I made the very first trumpgen and started this whole movement. You could even say that I'm the one who put trump in office.

Well anyway, we always said we would be open about disagreeing with trump, and I guess you're all hypocrites but it's recently been demonstrated that trump is just another establishment politician. Hmm... I guess liberals were right. Well that sucks but what can you do? Time to move on.

Okay so first of all, were calling him drumpf from now on. Second of all I think it would be pretty epic if we switch up and start supporting bernie instead. If we start memeing now we could put him in the white house by 2020. What do you think?

At what point are we going to see these despicable criminals lined up against a wall and shot? Or are we just going to stagnate in bureaucratic bullshit for the next 20 years?

Me too.
>tfw cant get up that early

>second pursuit was just an unmarked cruiser
FAKE NEWS

If I was a betting man, I would saying nuffin

>even tho white house already confirmed it was true

Source?

no, but based on his skin color and location, I can tell you with certainty that he:

A) Stole the car
and/or
B) Committed armed robbery

they killed him

You have no power here, CIA.

>Trump colluded with Russians according to our anonymous sources familiar with wiretaps of Trump's campaign!
>actually, Trump was never wiretapped!
>okay, Trump was wiretapped, but Obama didn't know about it!
>alright, maybe Obama knew about it, but he didn't personally order it!
>so what, Obama requested it during an off-the-record meeting with Lynch, that's not the same as ordering it in an official capacity!

I don't think even Trump has the power to set us free from the jewery of the healthcare industry. Biggest lobby in DC by a large margin

>This is now a mummy thread

good, was probably illegal trash anyway

>GET 'EM OUT!

Needs to be blacked
Hilpepes are the cutest.

No arguments there, but the CIA seems like the cesspit at the moment.

>doesn't even need to respond to Joe
>just lets his actions do all the talking
Cucked Joe is eternally BTFO