White people will never live in this era again and it absolutely eats them up inside everyday

White people will never live in this era again and it absolutely eats them up inside everyday.

You have no idea

Don't be a faggot, leaf.
White people have endured worse things in their history and recovered each time.

The first half of the twentieth century was a golden age, looking back, at the aesthetics, the politics, the work ethic, it felt like we were on the right track. Something happened in the later half that disrupted this. Now the world looks like shit and we're heading into apocalypse.

The neighborhood i live in is a 1050's microcosim of sorts. Despite it being "diverse" as they would call it, still manages to be my own little time capsul.

>White people have endured worse things in their history and recovered each time
It's kind of funny, the Bubonic plague aka The Black Death almost killed us all and now The Black plague is killing us.

The lifestyle of first half was a reason for outcome of second half.If it was actually good and not just wasting your inner potential to build something good for one generation it wouldn't collapse and turn into this ugly consumerist antiutopia

WE WERE WARNED BUT WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Harold Godwinson plz go

Plenty of catholic towns in Kansas with under 5k people where this is literally the norm.

There is one I can think of off the top of my head that is probably significantly more conservative that this hypothetical family ever was.

>The Black plague
made me kek

sauce on the pic?

hmm..

now its like..

Alex, I'll take Idaho and Montana for $500 please.

Idaho definitely. Post Falls area comes to mind.

I imagine this what Eastern Europe is like

They're trying to ruin Idaho by importing third world shitskins for cultural diversity though.

This is most of Europe now

ugly white guys need wives too.

Thank you Filipino women for keeping them distracted so they don't Elliot Rodger handsome white men and their white GFs.

The world would be better for everyone even black people, if the world were still like this.

I was raised in a family like this. Picture does make me feel nostalgic tbqh.
(what this picture doesn't show you are problems hidden from public view)

>It's kind of funny, the Bubonic plague aka The Black Death almost killed us all
Poland didn't have this problem either. When are you going to accept the teachings of Poland and declare Jesus your king?

All good things must come to an end.

I chuckled a bit, have a (You)

Look their body languages. They're so creeped out by these race traitor weirdos. I can't imagine what kind of hell these pinoys have in their minds.

So you're basically admitting that immigrants ruin countries?