All of you are getting excited over absolutely nothing...

All of you are getting excited over absolutely nothing. There is a reason the MSM isn't reporting on the wikileaks vault 7.

If the CIA could assassinate journalists just by hacking their cars then things would be a lot worse than they appears. Trust me, it's not happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifTIuA8Dq58
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
fireeye.com/content/dam/fireeye-www/global/en/current-threats/pdfs/rpt-apt28.pdf
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmA-OBCQ
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmBCaBEx
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmBHYBKG
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmCQRCR1
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
arstechnica.com/security/2015/09/seven-years-of-malware-linked-to-russian-state-backed-cyberespionage/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#EXAMPLES
youtube.com/watch?v=YMH7iTwChkI
nypost.com/2016/09/07/vladimir-putins-favorite-driver-killed-in-car-crash/
cbsnews.com/news/wikileaks-cia-documents-released-cyber-intelligence/
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/07/wikileaks-releases-entire-hacking-capacity-cia.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wikileaks-releases-alleged-cia-hacking-secrets-n730051
money.cnn.com/2017/03/07/technology/wikileaks-cia-hacking/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-cia-wikileaks-idUSKBN16E2AD
youtube.com/watch?v=-codshit.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-austrias-jrg-haider-was.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-W2hATUTOVc
youtube.com/watch?v=bzLjirV4jd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping

Paul Walker, anyone?

What did he know?

he didn't know anything and no one killed him

>"All of you are getting excited over absolutely nothing. "

it's pretty fucking something actually

>"There is a reason the MSM isn't reporting on the wikileaks vault 7."

yea cause MSM and all your other shit new outlets are owned by kikes

>" things would be a lot worse than they appears"

I hope not, things appear to be pretty fuckin bad right now mate.

Exactly what the CIA would want us to believe.

Paul Walker almost beat Vin Disiel in a race(a few feet) with enough NOS to blow up a building. And you think he just happened to crash while casually running some errands? Pathetic shilling

>it's pretty fucking something actually

no, no it isnt.

>yea cause MSM and all your other shit new outlets are owned by kikes

wow racist

>I hope not, things appear to be pretty fuckin bad right now mate.

nah if it were that bad then journalists would be getting killed

>appears
appearances mean nothing
reality matters

Yes, but do I get to bring friends?

>There is a reason the MSM isn't reporting on the wikileaks vault 7.

indeed. they are in on it.

Hi, CIA! Shill off you faggot!

WHAQT DOES IT MEAN!!1????

You're correct. Everything is fine. Sandy Hook was totally real and not a con job to get muh guns.

not CIA I'm a friendfag just like (you)

>CIA: They know! Activate plan B!

youtube.com/watch?v=ifTIuA8Dq58

piss off shill. no-one is buying your horse crap.

tell your shareblue friends that they weren't the first in history "just carrying out orders".

now go fuck yourself, virgin nerd.

DHS.gov wrote: “. . . are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow — the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

source: dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

FireEye wrote: The second was that malware compile times from 2007 to 2014 corresponded to normal business hours in the UTC (+) 4 time zone, which includes major Russian cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg.

source: fireeye.com/content/dam/fireeye-www/global/en/current-threats/pdfs/rpt-apt28.pdf

CIA wrote: DO NOT leave dates/times such as compile timestamps, linker timestamps, build times, access times, etc. that correlate to general US core working hours (i.e. 8am-6pm Eastern time)

source: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmA-OBCQ

CIA wrote: DO NOT leave data in a binary file that demonstrates CIA, USG, or its witting partner companies involvement in the creation or use of the binary/tool.

source: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmBCaBEx

???

Paul walker died because he let his inexperienced friend drive his mid engine porsche way too fast.

Has literally nothing to do with this thread.

>CIA killing journalists
CIA controls the media dumbass.

Why should an organization like the CIA be allowed to exist in a free and open society?

You're full of shit, of course they do this sort of shit. It's plain as fucking day, retard.

it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile winning is winning.

Aspergers can't detect jokes.

CIA wrote: DO NOT have data that contains CIA and USG cover terms, compartments, operation code names or other CIA and USG specific terminology in the binary.

source: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmBHYBKG

CIA wrote: DO NOT use US-centric timestamp formats such as MM-DD-YYYY. YYYYMMDD is generally preferred.

source: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587109.html#efmCQRCR1

FBI wrote: The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29, entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in spring 2016.

source: us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Arstechnica article

source: arstechnica.com/security/2015/09/seven-years-of-malware-linked-to-russian-state-backed-cyberespionage/

Wikileaks wrote: The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

source: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#EXAMPLES

Hahahaha great job subtly making that guy look like a cunt!

I really really liked this thread. Mind if I quote it from now on?

Trust me...

WHAT DID HE KNOW??

Wtf you're right

On the video of Hastings death there were multiple explosions in the car, including a small one that went off before the crash, one that happened with the crash and another afterwards.
It's far more likely that someone set small shape charges as a car bomb than that somebody hacked his car and it happened to crash and explode. Cars don't explode when they crash unless they've been tampered with, except in movies.
I've seen multiple >100mph wrecks on the autobahn. Some turned into vehicle fires, but none of them exploded, not even the Mercedes Benzes.

Sarcasm doesnt translate over the internet.

>youre a faggot also bls resbonp

He was driving drunk he deserved to die

>Dies
>Likely saved a family of 5 returning from vacation

Good riddens.

What's the new word for CIA shill? They have a fucking memetic department.

Sauce or fuck off. Also this premise is retarded because shaped charges would leave forensic evidence and would make claims of assassination undeniable. By taking remote control of the vehicle they can just say the driver was high on DMT and was a druggy loser who couldnt drive.

At least until someone leaks internal documents that explain how to do dis

>wow racist
dont you know where you are? also what the fuck is with this fucking spacing ive been seeing here since last april? Can i get a quick rundown?

>If the CIA had the capacity to surreptitiously kill people with full deniability, things would be obviously, visibly, overtly worse

How do figure, exactly? Where is the logic in this statement? How would things be overtly worse if they could assassinate people through covert means?

Explain that fucking statement.

no

There is at best half a dozen of non compromised journos in MSM. It's not that they are afraid of retribution, it's that they are both fed by the same sources.

You will hear radio silence on this and when they do report on it, it will be an already approved narrative to damage control.

See how the narrative shifted from "Trump said Obama wiretapped him" to "Trump said Obama ORDERED a wiretap".

(((trust me)))

if they're as good as hillary's "vibrant" group, i don't think the chances are we've ever seen any of their "work"

No, really, it's nonsensical as it stands. In what way would things be worse if the CIA was crashing cars and planes remotely?

Do you think they'd use this technology, that relies entirely on being unobtrusive and having no suspicion of your role in events, let alone credible proof, willy-nilly? Think they'd lord it over us like Doctor Evil and demand we bow down to their whims and give them "ONE BILLION DOLLARS!"? If they did that than anyone who wanted to resist them could just get their shotgun and ride their bike to Langley to ruin their world.

For these capabilities to have any utility at all, it's absolutely necessary that they be used subtly. Things would not be "a whole lot worse", they would be exactly as bad as they are.

It's just logic.

It's the lead story in all the main media outlets. Are you actually retarded, OP?

what an incredibly intellectually dishonest statement. but it's ok. it's what we expect from shareblue. when they hire their shills, they don't hire the smartest.

who exactly suggests using these willy-nilly? who suggest crashing every fucking plane on the radar? i tell you who - none.

what is CAN be used to, is crash planes with "inconvenient" passengers on board. like, say, on martha's vineyard.

CIA fag here. Looked over a couple of 8000 pages and seems to be nothing special.

I'm watching the BBC right now, they're reporting on Samuel L. Jackson's tweet criticizing Ben Carson's first speech since he got the HUD job.

They also reminded me that Samuel L. Jackson has a new movie coming out next week.

kek

Just in time for the Kong release.

>died in 2013 by hacked car
>super sekret CIA link says they were still working on hacked cars in October 2014.

What does it mean? Are we only partially through the looking Glass

BREAKING LIVE: Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 Wikileaks News

youtube.com/watch?v=YMH7iTwChkI

see?

Matter of internal security goy

For a team of talented engineers I don't think it would be hard to come up with some sort of a remote controlling device. The hardest part would be to covertly install it in the car.

oh shi-

CNN is reporting on it this hour. Jake Tapper

>who exactly suggests using these willy-nilly? who suggest crashing every fucking plane on the radar? i tell you who - none.

Apparently OP, who suggests thing would be "a lot worse" than they currently are. Planes with inconvenient passengers going down over Martha's Vineyard, or somewhere over the South China Sea, if it happened to contain four owners of a tech company who were competing with a Rothschild for an exclusive patent, that is exactly as bad as things would appear to be.

OP says they'd somehow be worse. Yet he can't explain how.

putin's chauffer....

the narrative that the cia hacked his car is just a cover up for hillary's magic demon powers. Alex jones was reporting on this months before the election. She is a real demon. The sulphur smell proves it.

anti-semitism is a strictly left-wing idealogy. You need to get over it, shill, hillary lost.

>Trust me, it's not happening.

fuck off shill. DOTR is coming.

it appears that his chauffer just crashed his own car.

this doesn't prove anything.

>CIA does not hack cars
Yeah, nah. There was this nazi-faggot Haider who was a cool and redpilled faggot who opposed immigration but unluckily his mercedes crashed in a curve after it couldn't be stopped, just google "Haider Mossad"

don't be blue-pilled. Hillary used her demon magic to do it.

But they are? Its on CNN, Fox, NBC, Reuters, CBS, etc.

shouldn't you be sleeping already?

Hey OP maybe the reason that the MSM doesn't report on text and PDF files from wikileaks (Which you or I could create on any laptop in a few hours) is because they're unsourced, can't be verified in any way and because wikileaks has accidentally released forgeries in the past.

Maybe the reason they're not reporting on it is because Assange has allowed his hatred for the CIA to turn him into a complete hack whos willing to post just about anything as long as you tell him its a CIA or Clinton bombshell lol

He knew that not every car has a magical box that lets other people steer it from Langley. Idiot lol.

mad that I blew your cover, shill?

link?

please go away unless you have evidence that the wikileaks stuff is real

cbsnews.com/news/wikileaks-cia-documents-released-cyber-intelligence/

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/07/wikileaks-releases-entire-hacking-capacity-cia.html

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wikileaks-releases-alleged-cia-hacking-secrets-n730051

money.cnn.com/2017/03/07/technology/wikileaks-cia-hacking/index.html

reuters.com/article/us-cia-wikileaks-idUSKBN16E2AD

5BTC he can't find a CNN article, search for yourself... nothing!!

google search ---> "vault 7" site:cnn.com

alex jones said it. What more proof do you need?

Pay me nigger.

sure thing FAGGOT. here have some more SOURCES:
youtube.com/watch?v=-codshit.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-austrias-jrg-haider-was.html
www.realjewnews.com/?p=306
www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Mossad/

memetics warfare shill

fake news.

ew fuck me, here, just from the top 3 results:
youtube.com/watch?v=-W2hATUTOVc
codshit.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-austrias-jrg-haider-was.html
www.realjewnews.com/?p=306
www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Mossad/

just fuck off with your childish shit

>WikiLeaks has a long history of publishing authentic documents that have been stolen or leaked from government agencies, corporations and powerful individuals.
>However, this latest batch has not been authenticated by independent experts.
>CNN is reviewing the material.
from CNN

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

It's not what he knew, it's what he didn't. He didn't know how to drive his car.

just keep bumping..

Bumping what?

so the guy from the fast and the furious just lost a fight with a tree for the lulz ? open your eyes man this has been going on for years

danke

gtfo

whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=bzLjirV4jd8

>Cheep
>Aesthetic
>impervious to illuminati cyber attacks

THIS IS NOW A CLASSIC CAR THREAD!

OP was being satirical.

But MSM does report it? Atleast here they do

Its on the top stories of fox news cnn and nytimes sites. Its on the bbc site too

God damnit, I just want to go back to trolls trolling trolls, not a board filled with disinfo agents competing with one anohter

>he doesn't know that the vast majority of news organization contributors are on CIA payroll

why did the CIA kill her?

They are not wrong though, shilly as that may sound. Theres a great writeup on one of the conspiracy reddit threads that shows all the signatures that wikileaks usually uses not being in place for these files. He makes the point that no one has seen Assange in ages and that this entire thing may be a red herring. With snowden the NSA came out and said "yea its all legit" a day or so after.

The CIA only kills terrorists

why did the C.I.A kill her?

someone got jealous that someone else jizzed on those tits and munched that fuzzy asshole

why did the CIA crash Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valen's plane? was it a test run?

why did the CIA kill her (him)

the CIA doesn't kill people that aren't terrorists. If you aren't a terrorist you have nothing to worry about

this guy knew something big

this guy was a big normie