CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4795045,00.html
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
tass.com/defense/902921
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
fastcompany.com/1659118/wecu-technologies-advances-airport-security
oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA229178
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male
pewhispanic.org/2006/07/05/gender-and-migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahiri#Alleged_activities_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Russian fighter jets have reportedly fired at Israeli aircraft at least twice

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4795045,00.html

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

>In First, Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Syria

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>EGYPT SEEKS RUSSIAN ARMS THAT COULD UNDERMINE TREATY WITH ISRAEL

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>Over the course of its history, the Soviet program is known to have weaponized and stockpiled the following eleven bio-agents (and to have pursued basic research on many more):

>anthrax
>plague
>tularemia
>glanders
>brucellosis
>Q-fever
>Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEE)
>botulism
>Staphylococcal enterotoxin B
>Smallpox
>Marburg virus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals

books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC

>Novichok is a series of nerve agents that were developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s. Allegedly these are the most deadly nerve agents ever made

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>According to state-run Rossiiskaya Gazeta, the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>"We are talking about autonomous weapons, which means that there is no one behind it. AI: artificial intelligence weapons," he told a forum in Davos. "Very precisely, weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention."

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Russia crafting line of ‘dragonfly’ drones

tass.com/defense/902921

>The United States possesses more space weaponry than any other country

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

>U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems

>Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>Cell Phones, Microwaves And The Human Health Threat

>The microwaves that cell phones emit can interact with human tissue in an entirely new way, says theoretical biologist at a government lab

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's summer now in Christchurch

bump

Take bump
(EU is fucked)

So, Ive seen you post here over the last few years and im not really sure what your point is.
I get the narrative, more or less, but why continue to post this?

survival

>For Us, the Living

Sup Forums is my home board. courageous minds congregate here; it's the nature of the 1st Amendment in action. there's no better place to post this

Thats a good point. Im here for the same reasons after a long stretch of venturing off Sup Forums in 2007.

With whats happening recently what you do you expect to happen? Personally, Im surprised there hasn't been an uprising and balkinization yet, but even Rome didnt burn in a day.

Because of you Kikes, apparently

Thanks a lot.

>With whats happening recently what you do you expect to happen?

more attacks by jihadists; escalation of attacks, some using CBRN; martial law pretty much everywhere.

related;

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

then major war in the middle east, followed by ww3 in short order

but im not kike D:

no, scapegoating won't get you anywhere

your own european governments let the migrants in

plus, this conflict has been a long time coming

Ditto. I've seen it 4 times now. At least you only do it once (or twice?) a week.

I'll say now what I said the LAST 2 times. If they are having a "countdown" then approximately WHAT DATE does it reach zero?

(have a bump for newfags to read your stuff)

So, I guess my next question would be, who strikes first?

btw why you give info on Christchurch and Polar Night/ Pole Traverse?

SCRIPT: ShareBlue Sahara 2.13a Ver.:4pol
ERROR: 335252ND

Wut

You cost me a get you shariablue cunt

ISIS. Obama said jihadists are only JV, and he's right. then ww3

war in the middle east is a wild card. they are moving in that direction. Israel has been openly attacking Syria with increased frequency. Iran, Hezbollah, even Egypt, are escalating. question then is how far that spreads. does Samson Option hit Moscow? etc. I dunno

>I'll say now what I said the LAST 2 times. If they are having a "countdown" then approximately WHAT DATE does it reach zero?

I've answered it before. nobody knows for sure.

my guess is May Day.

like 9/11 it is a distress code in the calendar. it's also the date Bin Laden was killed

I had a dream a few years back about Islamist shooting up the Mall of America. I've also had a dream about the Mall of America being attacked with Sarin Nerve gas.

Shit could get hairy. Stay safe, anons.

Christchurch is an example of opposite season in the southern hemisphere. it's also the main transit point for Antarctica.

Antarctica is where I intend to be during ww3. when it gets hot, be cool

Russians welcome too :)

Most likely the jihadists, Iraqi forces are pretty much cleaning house in Mosul, which is the last major IS stronghold in Iraq, so I would expect some members to be getting the fuck out of dodge and returning to Europe or Turkey to engage in some form of attack.

ah i see thank you C:

So it seems like the plan is for the Greater Israel project? I was an MT in the navy so by nature, or training, I have an interest in nuclear projects. The issue with Israel hitting the US is that unless things change drastically there would be little to gain and even assuming, though rightly, that ISIS is a plan, why attack America with a dirty bomb then attack Israel?
I understand the nature of the attacks but Israel seems to lack the delivery mechanism and would be taking a massive chance by giving it to a "controlled enemy"

>>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

They can remotely manipulate bodily organs with directed energy weapons already. They can retrieve perception information from a body remotely as well.

Ask me why no one believes me.

Isnt the shit stick a real thing? It hits you amd you you void like everything? Ass to mouth

who fucking cares, if they can walk you around perceiving as you do, a brown noise is ridiculous in comparison.

they can spy on people at the individual level now, and do so covertly.

>mfw live right next to DC
Goddammit

>They can retrieve perception information from a body remotely as well.

this is already somewhat public knowledge. eg.

fastcompany.com/1659118/wecu-technologies-advances-airport-security

how far that extends (eg. can they read brainwaves?) is the question

also, "Hendricus Loos" from

is a DARPA researcher, fwiw

oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA229178

so move; it's not complicated

cities are stuck. humans are not

covert human experimentation occurring as we speak is not public knowledge though.

I don't think Israel is going to hit the U.S. Israel and the U.S. are allies.

The situation in the Middle East and our problems with ISIS, etc., are part of a connected global conflict

>So move
You think its that easy? With finding a new job or house/apartment and etc? You sound like a fucking moron.

What do you think about chances of Israel hitting Moscow (or RU as a whole)?

I'm saying your job, apartment, etc. are all secondary to life.

Ann Frank's father supposedly had a good job, a house, etc. look what happened to them

my point is, if you stay in DC you're going to lose your job and your house anyway, as well as your life. you can save your life, get a new job, new house.

change is hard, yes, but sometimes it is required

well, if Israel is destroyed, and Russia is arming Egypt, Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, I'd say there's a good chance Russia gets hit in return

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Putin knows what is at stake

I wish wikileaks would find and leak the directed energy weapons mind control experiments.

>Into EU.
>washigton.

Sounds legit.

>U.S. are allies.

Only under the current regime, what happens when things change as they have been slowly.
Do you think they have the delivery option to really do any damage?

>Only under the current regime, what happens when things change as they have been slowly.

actually I have doubts about the current regime. otoh, there's a lot more to the current regime than just the president

>Do you think they have the delivery option to really do any damage?

Israel? I wouldn't underestimate them. Don't forget that Jewish scientists largely invented the atomic bomb.

the report is by the EU Parliament and it's focused on the EU. EU is ground zero for Islamic migrants, pic related;

pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male

at the same time, other cities in the Western world will probably be hit too, and that's worth mentioning

This speech was great. He really dropped what he is doing outside of the newspapers here and showed what was at stake. I really hope the MSM finally drops this shit with Trump/Russia so that we can go forward with an alliance.

I agree on both points but I would like the trend towards nationalism to continue. as the old Chinese proverb goes" may we live in interesting times."

When I start doubting that im getting too tinfoil reading the MSM at work I come here and seem to only be proven right like the recent CIA leaks. Im not used to being right...

>I would like the trend towards nationalism to continue

I agree that we need tighter borders, but especially in the case of Europe it's too late. the terrorists have already arrived

tighter borders will come, along with martial law, and they will present challenges to civilians too. it won't be nearly so easy to travel between nations after major hostilities. look what happened during ww2. and these days, with electronic surveillance, etc., borders will be very tight. best to plan now to get out as soon as possible, and leave before things get bad

boats are an option too, if plane routes dry up

regarding nationalism in general, it doesn't seem sustainable. ww3 will probably destroy all nations, as such; hence antarctica, and a new beginning, God willing

Shengen has already broken down and Sweden will fail with in 5 years.
England might make brexit but only under massive populist movements. Every power structure that exist seems to be fighting what is happening.
I wonder what is happening the Hillary timeline.
There isnt going to be a clean way out of this mess we have because "we" were so compaciant while they dug in. It will be an interesting year much less decade. Those who see the big picture seem to get this is will end with blood but the only thing seeming to stop the opposition is clear identity. keeping that up seems to help both sides but "us" more than them as we are used to it. It has become 4th generation warfare and shows no signs of slowing...

why are those shitskin pussy faggot goat fuckers fighting for their country again?

I don't think it's so simple as "us" vs "them". the status quo includes a lot of things I oppose (eg. degeneracy), but plenty of things I support too.

"populist movements" are somewhat disingenuous, since the most prominent ones we see these days are sponsored by Russia, including Trump

and regardless, I don't see this current paradigm is sustainable, not the status quo liberals or populist nationalists. they're fighting on a sinking ship.

us vs them ultimately is not one side or the other on a sinking ship. it's those who go down with the ship and those who survive.

>fighting for their country again?

what do you mean?

to me, it looks like a military invasion. all those young males. 95% of migrants from Pakistan are male; 76% of all migrants from Pakistan are male 18-34.

by contrast,

>Worldwide, the percentage of female migrants has risen from 47.2 in 1980 to 49.6 in 2005, according to the United Nations. In the United States, however, the share of female migrants declined from 53.2% in 1980 to 50.2% in 2005 (Figure 1).

pewhispanic.org/2006/07/05/gender-and-migration

WW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOURWW3 2017 ZERO HOUR

that said, I do think the West will win the next war, there just won't be much left of it

Bigly if true

QUADS ALERT

If true, big news

9/11?

what about it? I don't think Israel did 9/11

I don't think it was just jihadists either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahiri#Alleged_activities_in_Russia

>Knights Under the Prophet's Banner: Meditations on the Jihadist Movement", Released by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, originally written by Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in 2001
Interesting quotes thanks for this link

bump