Why are mongolians so huger compared to other chinks?

Why are mongolians so huger compared to other chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
globalcancermap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They eat a lot of meat (not rat, cat or insect meat) and drink a lot of dairy products unlike other ant fish face people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>pastoral nomads
>sedentary agricultural people
Hunter-gatherers were taller and bulkier than early agriculturalists for both diet and lifestyle reasons so something similar probably applies here.

genghis khans genes?

As someone who is half chink and 3/4 Asian, this is the correct answer. Diet is the foundation of your physical being.

they arent

Fresh, healthy food and the fact Genghis had his soldiers bred to be fucking huge so that they could invade better. Once the conquerin' stopped, the big dudes all settled down so now there's just random huge fuckers in the nation.

There's plenty of tiny Mongolians too.

Khan took good care of his troopers, very well even. That's one of his biggest secrets that almost nobody talks about the Mongolians.
Spectacular morale.

That and the weak ones died in battle while the strong ones that survived raped everyone.

All mongolians eat a metric fuckton of beef, i mean every fucking meal and drink a shit ton of milk with it. These motherfuckers are the bread basket of eastern europe and russia, most of the meat and grains in that region comes from mongolia. My qt 3.14 mongolian gf literally laughs at all other asians because all they eat is fish and bugs and are 5ft nothing. They are also redpilled as fuck.

high amounts of neanderthal DNA

They're the worst Asian race. Fuck Mongolians

Denisovan to be precise.

another question: why did the old US miscegenation laws include a specific ban on mongolian white intermarriage?

they have evolved solely to rape women steal meat and ride horses

it is a robust physiology

Also they love riding horses, farming and fighting. They are loyal and wise their culture is still shamanistic, but none of that pussy african tribal shit real practioners only. The government literally has hit squads to hunt down fake shamans

This. Mongolians are our guys

Why are Samoans so fuck huge for that matter? Also are they Asians?

because they have turkic blood. they're the result of chink + turkic interbreeding

t. xiao li

>hes right you know.
they are the vikings of the chinks.

They destroyed the muslim caliphates because genghis khan was pissed off at them beheading his ambassadors. He then absorbed their empires and halted them from attacking europe you britcuck.

t. zhao xian gong

I think bongolians are the second worst posters next to Canada. They take their rich anglo history and knowledge for granted just to shitpost. Fuck britbongs

OP's pic is actual size.

I would put them in my garden to battle the stray cats and dispose tyrannical snails.

how does an answer about diet affecting peoples physique have to do with you being asian?

To stop down syndrome probably, they used to think mongolians had down syndrome because they looked retarded - hence the insult "you mong"

What? First time I've heard of this

>Huger

Then they became muslim caliphates retard

>The County Clerk, named W. G. Sharp, refused to issue the license based on California Civil Code, Section 60: "All marriages of white persons with Negroes, Mongolians, members of the Malay race, or mulattoes are illegal and void" and on Section 69, which stated that "no license may be issued authorizing the marriage of a white person with a Negro, mulatto, Mongolian or member of the Malay race".[3] At the time, California's anti-miscegenation statute had banned interracial marriage since 1850, when it first enacted a statute prohibiting whites from marrying blacks or mulattoes.

Go back to China, traitor.

Greenland has it's own fucking flag?

Pacific islanders. They're about as Asian as Native Americans are gooks.

Why malays ?

Based ancestors

I don't know either

Only after genghis khans sons had died, one of genghis khans grandkids of his favorite son was the only good ruler and luckily he ruled over mongolia and the surrounding countries, his other fucktarded grandkids converted to islam like traitors and began attacking real mongolians and eastern europe.

T. Hu Wei xi tian likeasumbodee

>eat fuckton of meat. get cancer
globalcancermap.com/

Rare

Living on fish and a few coconuts and still being warriors selected for god tier bulk genes.

Then Western diet came along and they all turned either into fat cunts or The Rock.

This

The Hierarchy of Shitposting
1. Leafs
2. Bongs
3. Sven
4. Poos
5. Hues

Honorable mention: Straya

longevity is for cucks desu. people who value long healthy and peaceful lives above all else are the types to get run over by big guy barbarians who don't give a fuck.

this is the history of the world, you should know magyar

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

If you have nothing of use to post, dont post. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We have high test

A barbarian culture that bred strong men
While their southern counterparts had the luxury of fertile soil all year round and plenty of neighbors, they had to deal with harsh climates
It's the same as Scandinavians and the Medderterians
Except they weren't pacified, they just lost interest once their leader died
based

>Medderterians
Mediterraneans

It's been so long since I've seen one of you. Where'd you all go?

Lol daily reminder that your wall was so innefective and you were so shit at building it genghis khans forces went right around it and took over your entire country, then he forced you cucks to finish it to kill all the retards who didnt have any applicable skills, it was pretty much a death camp. Now its a "Great Wonder of the World" great wall of a defeated nation is what i call it.

except we live in the 21st century and you can't armwrestle nukes
enjor you kanker Theo

The strayans aren't even in the top three, just a mere honorable mention.

The leafs have truly made their presence known.

One Mongolian leader also destroyed a city and ruined a gene pool just to fuck with a greedy ruler
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

>Steppe region, eat a lot of meat compared to other asians that eat mostly fish.

Cooler climes require a large body with less surface area than volume.

14/86

Straya doesn't make the list because they have bantz

Canada being allowed on this board was a mistake

this is how their children eat

HIGH TEST

>don't raise your child like a faggot
>people are surprised when child is a fucking badass
such wow

>tfw only 5'11.5 half mongol/half chink gook korean manlet with 6.5" dick

feels bad mang

stfu chink

Glas the klikes, Lace war nlow!

>the child on the right is drinking blood with a teacup
Most likely half bong half mong
Bong mong
Bongolians

Maybe it's an old term for asians that went out of use soon after? Or maybe a typo of some kind and should have said mongoloids? Makes no sense like this imo

Northern chinks are larger than southern chinks in general, it's not just Mongolians versus chinks. Southern chinks are similar in stature to Southeast Asians. Having traveled through China, I felt like a giant in southern China, but in northern China I was surprised to find that I wasn't particularly tall. In the province of Shandong, both men and women are taller on average than Americans men and women are. It just so happens that the vast majority of chink emigrants come from the south, especially from Cantonese speaking regions.

I suspect that they are tall for similar reasons that Northern Europeans are taller than Southern Europeans, namely Bergmann's rule. I know that Southern Europeans show evidence of selection for smaller stature, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same were true of southern chinks. Also, the diet is quite different. Southern chinks live in rice farming communities with high population densities and relatively low protein, whereas northern chinks live in low density wheat and barley farming and pastoral communities with higher sources of protein from both meat and dairy.

>That and the weak ones died in battle while the strong ones that survived raped everyone.
H I G H
T E S T

This is based on old school racial classifications in which everyone now considered East Asian would be called Mongolian and everyone Southeast Asian would be called Malay. They're not specifying the nationalities. They reflect the racial categorization of the age.

My dog's called Genghis, I'd love to say his name in front of some Muslims but I'm a subhuman rural retard who doesn't go into the city.

because hapas aren't white

Serves the muslim savages right, dont go fucking with the biggest bear you can find because your religion says your hot shit, those pyramids of skulls still exist kek.

damn mongolian aesthetic is cool

Appreciate the Mongols, up there with Hungarybros. Thanx for keeping me white.

Nips are rare but quality shitposters,they value quality over quantity

Mongolians are dominating sumo right now, although there is one Japanese yokozuna (new) there are three Mongolian yokozuna.

because "mongolian" didn't mean ethnic mongols it meant East Asian in general.

Mongolians are the natural rulers of the chinks, thus they are taller, stronger and more savage.

>Bongolians

kek

they did the same to russians

russian konungs killed the ambassadors after listening to kypchak khans

everybody knows what happened to our land next

don't forget asashoryu! he was my favorite back in the day

>tfw ywn be mongol with plains gains

Fpbp
Nomadic peoples are always healthier

???

thats obviously not true

The steppes are a harsh environment.
Only the strong could survive there.

Yup. Still used in anthropology - Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid - three main types of skull.

That is correct, but the mental aspect still applies. People who live in fear of conflict and risk and death are pushovers.

1/5 of the posters on Sup Forums have Genghis' blood.

bongols

that's only true in Asia

What game is that?

That's against all race mixing, not specifically mongolians for any reason. They're nonwhite so they shouldn't mix with whites, simply as that.

been years sense i've seen a greenland flag.

but there were no mongolians or malays in these states.
i got the real answer ages ago anyway

Hierarchy of Shitposying Redux

God tier
>Finns
>Nips
>Straya

Good tier
>Kiwis
>Ivan
>most Slavs

Meh tier
>Krauts
>Frogs
>toothpaste
>everyone else

Bad tier
>Burgers
>Argentina
>Roaches
>Romanians
>Potatoniggers

Shit tier
>Poos
>Hues
>Sven
>Malaysians
>Bongs

Irredeemable tier
>Leafs

Can we summon a Mongbro to this thread?

Maybe Based Genghis will notice these digits

You put your own country in bad tier?

You are a cuck

fairly accurate no offense to the good krauts but id bump them to bad tier

oh and add brazil to either meh or bad tier

is it in early agricultural societies.
nomads faced more risks but these risks came with greater rewards.

it wasnt untill much later that agricultural society really took off.

We are responsible for 99% of CTR and Shareblue posts.

and bbc/racemix posts, the most egregious of the three.