Cuck

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDSUTx1N0VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What am I even seeing?

Modern British family, and it's beautiful.

>Thoughts Sup Forums?
There is something seriously wrong with that picture...

How come the black father is still around?

>those kids
holy fuck

Not really, the black man took on one white kid and was still able to produce two of his own. Its basically his family now, if he just took on that retarded autist white beta then yeah it would be cucked. The only person who hot checked in this situation is the ugly white kid from the previous father.

The only ugly kid is the one who came from the previous white father. The two young black kids look healthy and well.

kys, cuck

I can understand miscegenation with some nonwhite Caucasians like Latinas, MENA and some north Indians because at least they will resemble you somewhat.

Anything else is pissing away your lineage.

My dream...

i think what we're seeing here is a 4, 9, and 13 year old refugee getting ready to destroy that oppressive patriarchy tree.

Thank you white man!

The white guy plays the father role so the black guy has no reason to leave.

Are they in a gay relationship or something? That lady is the guys mom right? She looks 25 years older than either of them

I think that's just feminism and not age

I honestly dont have much of a problem. The whites are ugly and the white race is better off whithout them. The black guy is somehow still around in his cucko nest and wont spread his seed futher.
Tldr: i applaud these degenerates for having fucked their shit up.

>Thoughts
Every single person in that pic is ugly as fuck

Here's another cuckold

his eyes say it all

Long armed Obama is long armed

Kek, he's laying the classic obama bait'n'switch on bush

Good for them. The mother is ugly af and old. Nothing of value was lost and the mixed daughter is pretty cute.

>@black.american.hero
Don't take my word for it but i think that the account this was posted on is run by a nigger.

LMAO

what the fuck it's like the exact people in this video youtube.com/watch?v=WDSUTx1N0VA

That poor black man had to fuck that ugly lady. THIS IS SLAVERY!