TFW Alex Jones is the most sane media personality in existence right now

>TFW Alex Jones is the most sane media personality in existence right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbMsjKFkikg
yourwatermatters.com/vancouver-water/about-fluoride-and-water-in-metro-vancouver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw psychic vampires will be proven real in a few weeks

Can't wait to go hunting

He is a NWO order shill cuck, follow a true member like Richard Spencer

I literally remember atleast 10 years ago watching InfoWars on youtube and he was talking about how certain cable boxes and newer televisions were recording your audio. Everything he is saying is true. he's probably a little unstable but wouldn't you be if you were trying to convince people shit like this for decades.

>tfw you'll never go over to Alex's house for a comfy summer BBQ and truth bombs

He and his minions constantly deny a Jewish conspiracy so clearly not everything he says is true.

After all, he was married to a Jewess and his kids are of the covenant.

He is not sane, and apparently neither are you

youtu.be/VbMsjKFkikg

The Jews theories are all bullshit though.

Sane? The guy is bat shit crazy in all aspects.

Projection user.

>he was talking about how certain cable boxes and newer televisions were recording your audio
>Everything he is saying is true

Best timeline.

They're not bullshit, there is just no organized conspiracy against white people or whatever Sup Forums believes. Jews run banks and the news, they just put their interests ahead of ours.

Probably most of them actually believe the lib shit they push in the media, and there are only a handfull of actually evil rich Jews like Soros, but it's pretty undeniable that they're disproportionately rich and run a bunch of stuff

>INFOWARS
>WAR ON INFORMATION
>MEME WARFARE

this is the part einstein was talking about when he said he didnt know what WW3 would be fought with. it's a war on truth being manipulated by deep state agencies and fought through media and information

>Of*

I'd suck his sausage.

>THE FLUORIDE IN YER DRINKING WATER

>THESE SATANIC WASHINGTON FREAKS WANT TO KILL YOU

>THE NEW WORLD ORDER, FOLKS

>OBAMA IS KENYAN, AN EVIL, SEX PREDATOR KENYAN!

Very sane, yes.

Those are just facts and most sane people would agree.

It sounds like you agree with him.

Bro, i mean i'm no scientist, fact i don't even have a job, fact i don't have any tap in the traditional sense, but fluoride is a toxic waste product

I mean maybe a bit, but I don't dismiss theories like that user's out of hand. Often these ideas are just simplified and taken to mean that there's a cackling, hand-wringing Semitic overlord somewhere-- while that is ridiculous, there's a little something to what the user had to say.

It sounds like Alex Jones has a vested interest in not criticizing Jews or framing things in an anti-Jewish way, so we don't see those kinds of narratives from him due to personal reasons. I'd hardly call that 'bullshit' for example.

he's the only journalist with the integrity to report on Hillary's sulphur smell proving shes an actual demon. All this shilling about the cia hacking cars is just a cover up for her real demon magic.

I swallowed the AJ pill 17 years ago.

Feels weird to be going sane in a crazy world though.

It was much easier being the crazy one.

Really activates my almonds

Sane because it's all true
but I can see why you'd want to escape into insanity so you can pretend it's not

It's literally baseless paranoia.

Christ, Americans really are nuts.

>NWO order
New world order order?

wtf i love opposite world now

Is this the most redpilled movie in anime?

but fluoride is in most of the water. Tfw from British Columbia.
yourwatermatters.com/vancouver-water/about-fluoride-and-water-in-metro-vancouver/

>TFW he always was and you knew it all along even when no one would back you up

>TFW you realize even trump's "mistakes" are part of the plan

Give the MSM some more time, by 2020 Jones is gonna look like the most realistic, moderate, reasonable and sane person in the information business.

there are kids here who will believe you when you say things like that

he broke the conditioning