Shitskins hate him

Prove that you are not a blind follower of Richard Spencer. Name one criticism you have of him.

Stop making these threads. This spam is shareblue-tier garbage, you're accomplishing the opposite of what you're trying to do.

>shitskins hate him
Nah, but my main criticism of him is that he compromises a lot, "homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity"

Apart from that, I'm indifferent to him.

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

he couldn't take styx in a fight

Since people spammed this guy I've listened to some of the podcasts with Jonathan Bowden and some of the videos he put up on his youtube channel.The dude is eloquent, intelligent, and doesn't embarrass himself aesthetically or with conspiracy crap like a lot of high profile right wingers.

I honestly don't get the hate. It can't all be shareblue/jidf shills. Why you guys hate him so much?

>Name one criticism you have of him.
He's thirty pounds too heavy and 15 years too old for that cut, he should grow his hair out a little or maybe some facial hair to take notice away from his chubby cheeks and thick ass neck.

he does not advocate for the necessary and required amount of violence to solve our problems

He's just a smug cuck, who likes to take credit for shit. Also, American ethnic nationalism is an oxymoron.

he`s a complete pussy, he got punched by some commie faggot, then ran for his car crying like a little bitch.

He's cringey and probably a pedophile.

he's annoying, stop acting like an edgy memelord in conferences and stop trying to "rebrand" the "at-right"

In fact stop trying to make "the alt right" a thing. It isn't a thing and you're not the leader faggot

He advocates yellow fever, something I can get behind.

#2 from the left is a trap right?

> Name one criticism you have of him.

I am not sufficiently high-test to sexually satisfy his wife.

He's making fucking vlogs like he's not important

No important person would do vlogging. He's setting himself up as an e celeb

His views are actually closest to mine.

I wish he would take a more conciliatory approach to the "alt-light" because they're a gateway to ethnic nationalism. Conservatards can't be expected to become white nationalists over night.

That would be Milo.

>Name one criticism you have of him.
His entire ideology is retarded.

Casual faggot

Probably, but what's the problem with that?

That's a weeb, not an Asian. Get on Dick's level.

He isn't NatSoc.

I'd love to drill his wife. This pictures makes her melons look huge.

I'd wouldn't marry her though. She's got a bit of an ugly mug.

Degeneracy, that's what.

He's kinda vague.

His "ethnostate" is always like 50-100 years in the future. We need it NOW.

Although I get his point, he's just trying to get "white people" to wake up and there for spread awareness of white identity.

Hero worship is for little kids with daddy issues.

I'm not a follower of anyone.

He's a annoying leech that has contributed next to nothing to our movement.

He accepts every MSM opportunity, proving that he's a attention whore

He frequently mocks the "alt right" even though those guys have red pulled millions of people against the Leftist agenda

Seriously, I wish this guy would go away. His face legitimately gets on my nerves.

It will take longer than 100 years if you bang asians and marry an arab

He's 38 years old and only has one child.
He keeps getting fatter.

He's an NPI/AmRen guy, which you would know if you weren't new.

It's because the media did push him really hard as the "leader of the alt-right," which rightfully annoys people here who dislike leadership figures in an amorphous and anonymous movement. There is nothing actually wrong with Richard Spencer except that he needs a haircut that actually looks his age.

>tfw Jared Taylor probably taught him all the best places to weeb