Based on Sup Forumsling, every third Sup Forums user is a civic nationalist. I have a question for civic nationalists

Based on Sup Forumsling, every third Sup Forums user is a civic nationalist. I have a question for civic nationalists.

>Would you mind your daughter bringing home an African-american?

yeah it'd be fine as long as he's not a thug

I just care about my sons. Girls are born by accident.

I have no problem with black people but I hate niggers, there's a difference

Just because you give people rights doesn't mean you have to let them fuck your kids

Even though is right, I would never want my daughter to have a relationship with someone outside of our race.

If she did she'd be in trouble and the nog would accidentally disappear forever.

>based on polling
[CITATION NEEDED]
civic nationalism is a meme; it's essentially synonymous with being non-white

As long as he fucks me first.

You can't have us answer that question without knowing anything about him first.

Describe this African-American fellow first. What does he do? Did he go to school? Serve in the military? Where did he grow up? Who raised him? What are his views on BLM and current year black youth in general?

What daughter?

and your sons love some good ol' black angels

>there's a difference

so that's where the golden one has been

As long as he's le redpilled hahah! XD

4th post, best post

I don't get it. How can you live with someone like this and not be bothered by the fact that their head is the shape of a handegg.

if she's a lesbian, i'd be more considerate, but if my daughter or if i had a gay son that dated/fucked with black men and i find out they're getting written out of the will and won't be receiving support beyond what i am obligated to do for my children. i'd never abuse my daughter or get in the way of her life, however.
>anyone may do as they wish as long as others are not getting abused/harmed, but i reserve the right to associate only with those i wish to, and i reserve the right to not offer any support to endeavors i am not in favor of

Its called love you fucking racist

Yes I would mind but it would also bother me if she brought home a "white" American too.

bestiality*

kek

>t. a virgin

It's called hating your kids and ensuring they are born as the most hated race on the surface of the planet you fucking maggot.

my daughter is half african american

does this look like a "hate" to you?
because all I see is pure /love/

how do ethno-nationalists in Finland deal with the mixed mongol and sami people? The are not white, and therefore according to ethno-nationalism could not loyal to the state . Are they executed or are they deported and where to?

Daily reminder that black wifes are top tier marriage material for white men

It looks like a moron who has no idea the shit his child is in for. Why would you deliberately want ot make your children more likley to be shot and killed by the state or discriminated against.

It looks like ardent fetishism to me.

Just out of curiousity, why is a racemixing lesbian daughter cool but not a racemixing gay son?

Looks like a before and after shot after half an hour in the ovens to me.

>t. horse fucker

let me ask you a question stormtards what have we ever accomplished being overtly 100% nazi all the time? besides getting the board deleted twice?

SEND 'EM ALL

SEND ALL BACK ANGELS TO CROATIA

Yeah, that's fine. I don't care if my sons date black women. Their both red pilled, so they know what they're doing. I have three daughters and they've been nothing but trouble. I'll support my sons long term, but my daughters are on their own.

there are a couple of reasons, but i wouldn't say i think it's a significantly better idea. the short of it can be summarized as:
>homosexual relationships have significantly higher rates of abuse
>black males commit a disproportionate amount of the violent crime
>higher STD rates among the black population
from the aspect of playing the odds, having a daughter date a black woman is much safer than a son/daughter dating a black man.
all that being said, and beyond the "i want my grandkids to look like me, and not have to deal with a single mom for a daughter", i'd be open to changing my opinion if the black man that gets brought home is sufficiently well mannered, respectful, gainfully employed, and also infertile.

>t. Autist

Id never allow it. If you have any pride you won't either. Why fuck your bloodline forever? Who gives you that right?

Btw why are you all using finland proxies tonight? You were baiting in the SA thread too..