Prove to me that Sandy Hook didn't happened without any dumbass three hour long documentaries on youtube or anything...

Prove to me that Sandy Hook didn't happened without any dumbass three hour long documentaries on youtube or anything from InfoWars or BeforeItsNews

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8
youtube.com/watch?v=NPdFoEE4_A0
forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/16/here-are-the-23-executive-orders-on-gun-safety-signed-today-by-the-president/
youtu.be/HYwYUya3zCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Just look at that bullshit photo.

>Sniper in the woods?
>send the kids out single file like a turkey shoot.

Do you have proof they were looking for a sniper in the woods?

sadly it happened

the fake part was how our liberal government and media responded in a split second and in complete unison with a grab for our rights being now necessary and trying to use dead kids to their own agenda

it was so fake that some people still think the shooting didn't even happen

So it did happen?

just remember sandy hook was a 600+ person school according to the news

Prove to me it happened by providing one, singular photo of a dead child from there. Just one.

SCRIPT: ShareBlue Sahara 2.13a Ver.:4pol
ERROR: 335252ND

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8

Yanks, did this actually affect your gun laws at all?

yup

then it got purposely wrapped up in politics turned into a hashtag and suddenly anyone who didn't want to surrender their magazines was literally stomping on a dead kid

sandy hook was complete bullshit but that doesn't mean it didn't happen

No. The gun lobby is extremely strong.

Here you go OP

it failed

Obama cried

good times

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Not shariaBlue

Actually I am skeptical. Asking for evidence against my roomate

youtube.com/watch?v=NPdFoEE4_A0

Obummer signed 23 executive orders on guns as a result.

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/16/here-are-the-23-executive-orders-on-gun-safety-signed-today-by-the-president/

>People can't look like each other

>a crazy madman is killing children!
>better send exactly one ambulance.

About half the country made access to guns easier while the other half added more restrictions.

Interesting enough, mass shootings have been down, at least reported less, since Trump got the GOP nomination.

The FL airport shooting in January, a LA restaurant shooting in October, and one in Ohio in August or September come to mind. Pulse Nightclub as well.

I'm sure some would cry false flag. Some would say since Dems did shit for guns and none of the new laws have really affected people, more shootings under Obama would just help Trump, especially another terrorist related attack.

FBI recognizes that 0 deaths took place. Next brain buster please.

>no photos
>no bodies revealed
>no camera footage
>no death certs
>victims parents had acting experience and ties to democrat party
>victims parents became full-time activists and lobbyists
>the shooter hadnt been seen in years prior to the event
>the shooter was a 100 pound autist that carried an armory and was a perfect shot
>the shooter destroyed his computer and killed himself, left no testimonial
>the shooters doctor destroyed his medical records
>the wildly inaccurate MSM narrative that kept changing

Sure seems fishy to me.

>no photos
>no bodies revealed
>no camera footage
>no death certs

When have any of those ever been released for any other mass shooting?

Columbine massacre you fucking shill. Go back to your shariablue shitposter you shill.

Do you even basic research bro?

In other mass shootings they at least let EMTs on the scene after the shooter has been downed. At Sandy Hook they didn't even call in trauma helicopters.

youtu.be/HYwYUya3zCs

Columbine you brainless faggot

Fuark off shill

There are photos of the aftermath.

Any other shooting besides Columbine? That really was the first school shooting to get attention with the 24/7 news system.

How can you claim info wars isn't a valid source?especially after this vault 7 release which confirms everything alex has been talking about for years.

My uncle works at Nintendo and he says your full of shit.

This...but almost any other bit of actual evidence that it DID happen would be acceptable.

Also...no injuries? Not fucking one?

Oh and I forgot to add
>they completely demolished the school afterwards

>No gun legislation followed after this.

What exactly did they stage?

Wasn't one of the kids killed in Sandy Hook killed a couple years later in a suicide bombing in Pakistan or something?

www.youtube.com
www.infowars.com
www.beforeitsnews.com

The school has no history of every existing, nor any of its 600 students, and it was immediately demolished after the event.

There was an attempt at gun legislation. It didn't pass but it was attempted. They did the same in australia except it worked.

Prove to me it DID happen desu

Everyone forgets they raised a lot of money in donations

It did happen, however there were never any children murdered. The Pentagon kidnapped them and are at this very moment training them to become unstoppable killing machines to fight for us. The whole thing is a hoax.

One of the teachers from sandy hook that was killed also died in the Boston bombing. Neat huh?

No pictures of the dead.

When asked by a reporter, a child on the scene at the time could not recall hearing any gun shots.

>"You just witnessed the most intense event of your life. Did you hear any guns shots?"
>"I saw cops running around."