i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar7
>East Aleppo pocket conquered by Tiger Forces
>SAA RETAKE JAZAL OIL FIELD in N PALMYRA, Palmyra liberated
>SAA retake Tannouza village in E Aleppo, only 2 IS strongholds left:Khafsa,Deir Hafer
>IS repelles SAA Offensive to link airbase in DeZ, 10+ soldiers dead
>JaI fires Scud missile on Damascus
>Clashes near Albab - 5 more SAA soldiers caputed by TFSA
>TFSA seize village from Kurdish forces in northeast Aleppo
>SDF gives 20 villages to SAA in rural Aleppo, hoping to halt TFSA from reaching Manbij
>US deploys force in Manbij to deter conflict between SDF&TFSA
>SAA destroys last rebel tunnel connecting E Ghouta with Damascus
>IS bans Nike products
>downed Syrian jet pilot: says his plane was shot down,crashed into Turkey
>30dead in fighting between security forces and ethnic rebels in Myanmar,near China border

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/839215362386206720
anfenglish.com/kurdistan/kdp-provocation-in-shengal
twitter.com/Yangiul/status/839196063441514497
twitter.com/syriahr/status/839201324461875201
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839228381568843776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA hacking

twitter.com/wikileaks

lake assad.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20-25 left out of 3000+ at the start, on feb 7th they were in Vienna

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Tiger SEALs

D I M A

Turks great warriors :-DDD FUCK KURTS AND ERMENIS X-DD WE GENOCIDED THEM BUT IT WASN'T GENOCIDE :--DDD you are islamophobe and turkophobe if you say otherwise XDDDD

do you have a butthurt? did a turk fuck your sister?
go to to complain.

fuck greek
fuck assyrian
fuck armenian
fuck kurd

turks rape them all

>ye lol, roaches should just have been btfod while beibg sitting ducks amirite?
fuck off

>Syrian Arab Army command announces liberation of al-Khafsah, operations to secure water plant is ongoing

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/839215362386206720

praise kek

By the end of the Deir Hafer offensive Tiger's veterans are going to be a bunch of hardened commandos.

dumb araps

the water plant is already taken, you are like 10 hrs behind

@sayed_ridha 8min

Syrian Arab Army command announces liberation of al-Khafsah, operations to secure water plant is ongoing

It's taken but is it secure? They have to let the combat engineers inspect it first.

roach inferiority problem

How it will help you in Mosul?

Dear Ezzor when?

*Deir

KDP provocation in Shengal
A group affiliated to the KDP called 'Rojava Peshmerga' has attempted to forcibly enter the Xanesor town of Shengal under the control of Shengal Resistance Units (YBŞ).

The group accompanied by heavy weaponry and armored vehicles has reportedly started to form positions and dig a trench around where they forcibly stationed.

Local sources draw attention to the intentions to start a fratricidal conflict in order for the weakening of the Shengal Resistance Units and obstruction of the Êzîdîs becoming a military force.

The activity of so-called 'Rojava Peshmerga' is said to be a plan made by KRG President Masoud Barzani with Turkish officials during his latest visit to Turkish capital Ankara.

anfenglish.com/kurdistan/kdp-provocation-in-shengal

wo boys we be having amphibious assault soon.
guess will have to see for once how good is the syrian navy marines .

The way I see things going they're going to push ISIS out of Hafer, east Homs and east Hama simultaneously, let them fall back to Tabqa, then go for a multilateral assault on Raqqa and Tabqa simultaneously. Then Deir.

hope you realize that's a yesterday's map. here, have the latest

Lifting the siege in Deir could be a great morale boost and propaganda for the army tho.

Let the Kurds soften Raqqa

This phase of the war is ending soon™, what do you guys think will happen next?

They might want to focus on Idlib soon ,and they wont be able to have another front open during Idlib is active

Lift siege for deir ezzor?

menbic soon

twitter.com/Yangiul/status/839196063441514497
Fighting in Mosul

>ope you realize that's a yesterday's map. here, have the latest
its a map of today's gains
gains are is lite blue reed the legend down the rite

Yeah okay but how the hell do you take Deir without clearing everything northwest of it first? If they stretch out a salient towad Sukhnah and Al-Shulah they're going to get wasted. No; east Hama at the minimum has to be cleared first.

Idlib is a fuckin' sideshow. Nusra is going to burn everything to the ground there killing other jihadis; and they can't fight worth a dick anyway.

A fat fuck in a basement in London confirmed that SAA controls more than 1000 square kilomemes
>twitter.com/syriahr/status/839201324461875201

Praise Kek

Deiz Ezzor will be one of the last things that will happen in this war ,most likely ,at the point when SAA will push for Deir there will be barely any strong ISIS force left there and it will be steamroll,it will be even bigger steamroll then eastern aleppo

What's the opinions on the inevitable Kurdish civil war.

Will the SAA sit out and focus on their held territory or will they assist the Rojava Peshmerga against the KDP?

The rebels really aren't what they used to be. Countless failed/semi-successful offensives have drained their manpower. Losing Aleppo broke their back and cost them all remaining legitimacy they could have had. They're effectively the Emirate of Idlib right now and Nusra is purging anyone who is not them. It's ISIS-lite.

Brave freedom fighters from Idlib blitz everything from Latakia to Homs.

Assbad flees the country as Damascus rises up in rebellion.

Freedom and democracy established forever.

there are thousands of jihadists there ,maybe they will be weaker then before after Nusra is done ,but Idlib is strongest Jihadist region in Syria

Its far from side show ,if government had enough resources Idlib would be the first thing they would liberate after pockets around Damascus

SSSSSOMEBODY STOP MEE

Unconfirmed reports that SAA is moving multiple GAZ Vodniks to Euphrates in preparation of Tiger Navy SEALs mission

Cautious support to whoever pledges loyalty to the Lion, with the general aim to get them to bleed each other dry.
Tough a major turkish invasion against Afrin and/or the eastern cantons could force them to close ranks, at least tempoary,

Fresh "Le big map"

>Tiger Navy SEALs mission
got more info on that ? what is the mission for ?

are you still around often, just without tripfagging? Comfy M.D. was here some time ago, the old trip/namefags are getting scarce

As ISIS collapses, it might very well be Deir ez Zor that liberates itself. If no substantial isis presence remains, they will simply be able to drive to the nearest governement depot to retrieve new supplies.

That would be fitting.

Druze beast make fix liberation all by himself.

>Assad regime

Shill map.

whats up.

Not much info has been leaked as it's a secret operation but the plan is to attack Maskanah from Lake Assad

many are still here, just not feeling the need to namefag

I check the threads at least once per day and post regulary, but tripfagging feels like attentionwhoring most of the time.

Today is a different matter tho`, with our guys reaching Lake ASSAD

thanks looks like they are going to cross from sdf territory its the shortest way

How is this pocket still not ravaged by rebels?

>foreign forces - ISIS
>rebels - Tahrir al-Sham (al-Qaeda)
Cool story, brah

Hos SOHR "office" is on the first floor of his council house he got from UK gov.

These are no ordinary Syrians, they're Shi'ites.

Completely unimportant

Probaly in order to cut off the road to the remaining IS-held territory in east Aleppo

"rebels" are to busy whit there civil war to care also they dont have the man power or the time to clear the pocket also its well defended

hello /sg/, i have questions, i have heard via south front that rojava and saa forces have agreed upon establishing a CIVILIAN travel corridor in mambij, can anyone confirm this?

also, would this sugest that the saa is open to the idea of helping form an official kurdish state?

>tfw no store open and realize i've run out of snus
>resort to re-snusing the same portion snus over and over again
Will be a hard night.

There is some conspiracy about rebels not storming Fuah and Assad not storming Madaya in return.

I have feeling tomorrow is big day for Eastern Aleppo

BIG AND IMPORTANT GAINS COMING TOMORROW

it is the will of kek!

you sure you're not houthi?

Don't know about the first question, but the Syrian government has been pretty clear they want all of their former territory restored. At most they'll offer the Kurds autonomy within a single nation state.

the rojavans have admitted that they will not get a state. they blame the ypg for this. the ypg presence made turkey durkhadurkha.

So the SAA will not be supporting an independent state. Beyond that, syria has stated that it will take back every centimetre of syria.

the idea that 3rd generation settlers from turkey, could suddenly insist on forming a new state on the land syria allowed them to settle on, along with all it's resources is frankly beyond belief.

they will likely get a deal that makes them normal syrians ( they have been denied political franchise till now ) or at the most some form of limited control over their cultural identity - eg. language of education.

Interesting question. Maybe i am?

They can't keep getting away with it

>CIVILIAN travel corridor in mambij, can anyone confirm this?
yes that is true but at this moment we dont know it its operational you have Russian forces going back and forth true sdf territory but ass of civilian we dont know .
>would this sugest that the saa is open to the idea of helping form an official kurdish state?
no , if they officially agree to that what is stopping every other minority from declaring independence its a whole you dont want to jump in to. For a federal state may be the gov will be open to talk about it but Independence is off the table

TUT TUT TUT

Hey there.

How you doin?

Big praise for Suheil
>#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo Post by a #Syrian Air Force Intelligence Officer 1 hour ago about #Tiger_Forces capturing #Khafsa.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839228381568843776

i bet bakery alkhvash 1 was indiscriminately barrelbombed

>Reports Hay'at Tahrir Al-Sham and Ahrar Al-Sham settled their differences.
no more jihad jihad?

No it's a sham.

Syrian gov has lately afforded itself the "luxury" of clearing pockets

But normally this is not a priority, especially if they have old established fortifications its hard to really breach the defenses. People in small pockets dont conduct offensives so theres no threat.
Rebelshits dont have an airforce either to target pockets easier

Apparently money is made also locally by payoffs for smuggling

ukrainians could learn a thing or 2 from these guys

shit to be honest.
i been reee ing from yesterday about things that are happening hire on /sg/ its getting hotter whit the situation by the day

hehe i love u russian bro

smells like a new phase in aleppo!

needs some caps
kek nice OC

I've been away for a while so I'm a bit lost in the Aleppo city battle, which is the current phase?

just curious does anybody have a map of when assad was in worst shape? at what time?

it ended
where have you been ?

I wonder if the Tigers are gonna bottle some water from lake Assad and send it to Damascus to prove that they have reached the shores of said lake.

Does /sg/ know based russkies have released a game about the war?

Pretty solid RTS actually.

Should be around early 2015 iirc. When rebels started to gain ground in Latakia, threathening Assads powerbase

current phase
>Trapped assad in whole aleppo to bomb the whole city trough the sewer
classic

Name?

Sure thing man, its been talked about here many times now

Its pretty cool though a difficult game if you ask me. But maybe thats just me being a filthy casual