"All mockeries of Jews and their one God shall be kept to an appropriate minimum."

>"All mockeries of Jews and their one God shall be kept to an appropriate minimum."

Good series.

HE WAS A NINTENDO 3DS™ XL OF ROME

I wonder if the CIA liked Rome as much as I did.

true bread for true romans

You mean their god Baal.

And his symbol the Gugalanna.

The Baal Shamin.

The Great Bull of Heaven.

THIRTEEN!
THIRTEEN!

PROCONSUL DONALD J TRUMP AND HIS HEIR JARED KUSHNER HAVE ORDERED TEN DAYS OF FEASTING AND GAMES IN THEIR CELEBRATION OVER THE TRIUMPH OF THE TRAITOR, BANNON.

NUMALES, ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND UNEMPLOYED MEN BELOW THE AGE OF 25 ARE NOT PERMITTED.

THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MANUFACTURING GUILD OF AMERICAN SMARTPHONES...TRUE AMERICAN SMARTPHONES FOR TRUE AMERICANS

Yaldabaoth is a Jealous god.

He admits it openly.

*Ianuae senatores post te*
pssh
nihil personalis, caesar

He is not wrong.

>With 15000 soliders finishes the wall in five years

He wasn't kidding

The more I learn about Caesar the more parallels I see with Trump.
When Caesar crossed the Rubicon, Pompey and all the Rome elite were sure that people world rise up against Caesar and stop him.
Caesar met no real resistance all the way to Rome and soldiers that were levied in Pompey's name came over to Caesar's side.
The establishment had misread the mood of the people and did understand how much they loved Caesar.

At the Battle of Pharsalus Pompey's infantry outnumbered Caesar's 2 to 1, and Pompey's cavalry outnumbered Caesar 7/1.
Pompey and the Roman elite were so sure of victory that before the battle they were all laughing and joking about what positions they would hold on their return to Rome and who would get what honours.

After Caesar won he went to Pompey's camp.
Pompey and the elite had already laid out a celebration banquette and filled cups of wine, the camp was decorated as if they had already won the victory before the battle had been fought.

They did end up murdering Caesar though.

>Rome cancelled after 2 seasons
>Game of Plebs gets 8 seasons

>tfw I never watched past a few episodes of Rome
>tfw I am probably a faggot

I should get on fixing that.

Cesar can fuck himself with a knife.

Game of droned who just want to watch sex scenes cucking girl power! With violence.

Im pissed off 2.
I piss! On the 13th! Pig spawn. All of em