Clinton reflects: 'Life hands all of us setbacks'

This cunt is right you know.

cnn.com/2017/03/07/politics/hillary-clinton-girls-inc-setbacks/index.html

think she'll ever hand Bill's set back?

True. We must never give up though.
Also be nice to your parents.

This, Hans.

Girls Rule, Boys Drool

Can't wait for life to hand her an execution date.

>Life hands us all setbacks
>Lol just a minor set back guys :^) I-I'll be back in 2020! I s-swear!

Topkek. I love how this miserable bitch is trying to play everything off like she's just peachy. In reality she was 99.5% sure she would be the president. Then life hamstrung her at the last possible second, casting her into irrelevance for the remaining months of her pathetic, meaningless life.

Sometimes life delivers a bradley tank to your doorstep and special forces lying prone shooting your wife & kids fleeing the fire out the back door.

She meant wetbacks

'Life hands all of us setbacks, and this goes double for me'
ftfh

Insightful. Sid she discuss how the water is wet?

>Implying any Washington insider will ever get in trouble for the illegal shit they do.

It's not going to happen buddy, just forget about ever holding anyone in these political dynasties accountable for anything, ever. Hillary will live the rest of her life in opulent luxury, with millions of Americans kissing her ass at every opportunity. People like you will die from medical malpractice or suicide, take your pick.

You burgers and the world dodged a huge bullet

Setbacks didn't get to get more niggers, mudshits, Chinks, Burgers killed in a Nuclear holocaust because a woman can do it too.

I guess I'm with her now.

>GIRLS INC
LMAO

GRABBED BY THE PUSSY AND THROWN OUT OF GOVERNMENT

WOMYN WILL LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER

Subversion

STOP
STOP

Hillary hasn't said shit since Trump won now she starts opening her cunt jaw NO

STOP
STOP

WILL NOT BE SLID

SUBVERSION

Clearly she's still picking her own outfits.

I want to go down on her and study her vagina like Steve Erwin on meth.

haha tell that to your donors.

I hope she runs again, I really do. Do you think she even realizes how much of a joke that would be? She's probably already thinking about it. Hilldawg 2020.... Fuuuuck.

>Her campaign STILL hasn't done an official autopsy of the campaign
Any bullshit which might indicate that she's 'over it' or that this is a 'minor setback' are just damage control. She's dead in the donorsphere, and that's all she ever had.