I found a way to fix ~90% of the world's problems

I found a way to fix ~90% of the world's problems.

I don't get it, Burgerland is still there

Yeah, but now they lost reasons to fund terrorist.

Independent Alaska?

>turkey exists
>iran exists
>sweden exists
try again

I didn't make this map, I have no idea why that's there.

Fixed

>iran exists
butthurt hebrew detected

Wow Goldberg, those sure are good and well-thought opinions.

Tell me, how did you come to this great conclusion?

Wrong map

Look who's going so salt over shitty flag jokes.

That Britain gets me so turned on I'm just imagining that she has a huge hairy bush I want to eat her out so bad but she's just a cartoon

Fpbp

>How to make the world a better place

Remove Saudi Arabia
Remove Israel
Remove NY and CA
Remove all Negro Countries
Remove South Korea
Remove China
Remove the EU
Remove NATO
Remove UN

I kinda like the Canadian girl better. My mom if from Canada and I'm applying for a college there so I might be bias.

>israel exists

dont forget th runaways!

>anglo island exists
>chinks exist

nah

soon my brother
soon the world will know the horror of the leaf

I never thought I'd see so much Sup Forumstardation in one post.

present day

I just like brunettes every girl I ever liked was a brunette except my ex who was blonde and a whore

They should add Portugal and Ireland so it could be a symbol of PIIGS.

I found a way to fix 100% of the world's problems.

WRONG

DELETE THIS

/thread

you can tell these were made by a burger because spain looks exactly like the mexican, or like some gypsy dancer

Rate my solution of our current problems

>Spain looks like a Mexican
>Mexico was a Spanish colony
Ummmm Mexicans are Spaniard

Whoa it's almost as if you've been getting raped by Moorish niggers your entire existence.

Nah, Spaniards would never breed with other races. Right?

That makes you a moorish nigger/native nigger

You're just a rice-nigger with light hair.

And what are you?

I think you forgot something.

>constantinople
>still not christian

nah

spaniards are white

alot of mexicans are mixed with the natives

>deport the leafs elsewhere
I like your style.

why would you want alaska to seceede?

Brown hair is light? Dumb spic

Another butthurt mestizo

Only problem is that kikes hate nationalism.

>most of england is white

I can get onboard with this.

Leaf you know what a mestizo is?
There are white people in mexico but most of their population are mestizos.
Moors were expelled from spain years before 1492 and the mongrels expelled or forced to christian conversion. Damn we even expelled the kikes in the same year.

The moor rape blood is a meme, there is more "arab" blood in france or italy for example than in Spain

Who cares about Constantinople? London is the new Constantinople just kill all the sand niggers, African niggers, rice niggers and Irish niggers
No they aren't
What the fuck is a mestizo? I am 100% pure Hung-Aryan

No I've never heard the term mestizo, we don't have Mexicans in Canada all of Mexico is just brown to us

Alexit?

>I am 100% pure Hung-Aryan

Sure you are you fucking mutt

Too many Alaska shows on TV.

I don;t think you'd understand, but there are hundreds of people with TV shows just because they live there. All of them is just some guy with a beard saying "I live in a cold and rural place! Aren't I special?! XD" It's kinda annoying at this point.

Its hard to choose. Probably Canada no need to be independent, goes to US. Whole South America not knowing what to do with their lives -> USA.
Europe. No need for Baltics. As they really hate Russia prob other countries should take them as they are taken by now. Russia doesnt need 3 russophobic nazi villages.
Ukraine: a fair split is not only evident but obvious.
Belarussia: obviously Russian, common, its like Finland, only got 1 million population or so, well for a non country.
Finland - independent. We love spurdo so be it, we dont need another 3 villages of russophobes.
Slavstonia, Slachechia, Slav whatever - just leave it as it is, non countries under Fatherland.
Poland - already a non state which needs enrichment as a nazi uni racial state under Fatherland's finance etc etc

I got tired.

>parents on both sides born in Hungary
>grandparents on both sides born in Hungary
>great grandparents on both sides born in Hungary
>great, great grandparents on both sides born in Hungary
>great, great, great grandparents on both sides born in Hungary
I don't know beyond that but I'm willing to bet it's Hungarian

Youre cucknadian,faggot

>Canada goes to America
Fuck you
RULE BRITANNIA NOT RULE OBAMA!

A mestizo is a descendant from a spanish and a native american.

Yes I am, 100% pure Anglo Canadian, God save the queen, heaven bless the maple leaf forever!

Why didn't you kill all your natives like we did?
Also it's native Mexican, Spain never colonised America you idiot

world of toilet plumbers? looks like only broken toiled problem solved

what? nuke africa and the middle east?

?

You gave Alaska to the EU? But why?

we will see in 30 years, jewish fucktoy

>As a high school graduate and noted retail worker I am an authority on all matters of genetics, political science, and economics

Literally not an argument

I can't tell if this is the genetic fallacy (arguing that something is wrong just because of where it comes from), the ad hominem fallacy (attacking the personal traits of your interlocutor rather than his argument), or an appeal to authority (saying that others are correct merely because they are an authority, rather than explaining WHY they are correct)

Perhaps I can name a new fallacy, which would be very appropriate here: the moral fallacy. This is where somebody fallaciously believes that just because a position is *morally undesirable* to them (e.g. it's racist or whatever), it must therefore also be WRONG.

That's a fallacy. If you want to demonstrate why something is false then you have to do so with facts, evidence. Moral considerations are irrelevant to the truth or falsehood of empirical facts.

America ≠ The US

>This is where somebody fallaciously believes that just because a position is *morally undesirable* to them (e.g. it's racist or whatever), it must therefore also be WRONG.
I should have said "factually false" instead of "wrong", since "wrong" obviously has two meanings:

1) Factually false
2) Morally undesirable

And in this case I obviously mean the first definition.

sup leaf bro

lads, please

Whoops I didn't mean to reply to you

Meant to reply to this

You're an idiot
>United States of AMERICA
Native American
>United MEXICAN States
Native Mexican
>Dominion of CANADA
native Canadian

Get it?

What the fuck? Spain colonized parts of the actual united states, like florida, texas, arizona and california.

Spanish was very condescendant with christian beliefs (claiming themselves the most christian religious country at that time.) They at first threated the natives as "light slaves" but then as the spaniards started to breed with em as equals and were provinces or states of the kingdom of spain.
Spain didnt want slaves as other countries like portugal did, thats why brasil have a good population of black people from africa.

And yes, i also think we should have killed all the native population like the anglos did. Great mistake.

I found a way to fix 100% of the problens
Kill all troubpe makers unfortunate that would cause extinction

Because they need to fuck off from here.

>Catholics
>Christian
LMAOOOOOO
Also America colonised those parts not you, Spain only existed since the 1970's

*Native American, Indigineous Mexicans, First Nations
It's perfectly fine to refer to the Amerindians of Mexico as Native Americans.

We don't call them First Nations here most people say Indian, injun or chug I never heard First Nations if you want to be official it's aboriginal

I found a better way you stupid racist nazis

Stop trolling and learn some history.

Spaniards have their own filthy thing, joined with Portugal, cmon. There they roll and live and behave with no interference for the world - thanks for South America eternal spaniard shithole and damnation. We will solve it without you. Millitarty you have together with Portugal? I believe it is 0. Fuck off, grow olives, make wine, and fuck fat english women and make Eternal Anglo look like colonizers with their pension funds.

> South America
> not Greater Brazilian Empire
dropped

I learnt history here, we learnt that England and Canada saved your sorry asses in the two world wars and Europe hates us? You should be on your knees begging for Canadian cum that's the bets gift we could ever give you

How come every Brazilian I met hates the monarchy?

Its not happening because niggers.

The only ones who hate the monarchy are lefties.

So the whole country?

You forgot to remove Pakistan.

No, only 2% of the country are lefties.
The rest are apolitical people and angry taxi drivers.

Is that how you stereotype yourselves? Here we imagine all South Americans as angry drug dealing brown midgets and everyone's a commie

Shut up bagguete

Spain never officially formed part of WWI and WWII

I dont hate canada, i just hate canadians who does abhorrent posts like you do.

Nobody cares about what had happened 80 years ago, sorry, in fact - nobody cares what happened 5 years ago.

Because they probably are all leftists cucks.

fpbp

>Spain never officially formed part of WWI and WWII
Stop caring what happened 100 or 80 years ago.

I can still see africa, the middle east, mexico, etc.

No, we have our share of patriots. Commies just get more attention on media. Brazilians are brown people who only care about beer and soccer and skinny niggers who only care about robbing shit and favela baile funk.

Shut up commie