Why does it seem like only white people keep pets, rarely ever see a black person walking a dog for example...

Why does it seem like only white people keep pets, rarely ever see a black person walking a dog for example. Hispanics sometimes keep pets, but that's all I can think of. I'm sure there are exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOqKwCyA0QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is a pitbull not a dog?

A nigger walking a nigger

I see them with dogs all the time, lot of old Asian people too but then again I don't live in a gated white community.

how much those dogs cost?

Someone post the webm of the black chick walking a pug, who uses the pug as a weapon by hurling it at her attacker at the end of it's leash.

blacks don't own animals because they don't want to be reminded of what they are.

Asians always have pets

Asians keep dogs and cats, just in the fridge.

You're getting off easy at around $25,000 when all's said and done (food, vet bills etc).

blacks have dogs theyre just pitbulls and shit

not thinking about paying for any of that extra shit, im more curious if they taste good

>tfw just got a Corgi Puppy a few weeks ago
>tfw I didn't even know it was a meme dog
>tfw now stuck with a meme dog for 12+ years

In the US, owning a pitbull is a big part of nigger/gangster culture.

Which tends to bleed over to the mexicans as well

Niggers are too busy

FIRST they don't register the animal so we don't know it exists.

SECOND they are all dead from abuse.

THIRD dey rack da empathy

I see, I can't speak to that.

Ha ha, Ronny's out there wielding a chain saw. Nice.

Take that back faggot, corgis aren't meme dogs, you are thinking of pugs.

Because having a pet means responsibility. Niggers avert responsibility like the plague.
Why do you think almost all niggers leave the picture when a woman gets pregnant?

I am joshing my friend. He is a total bro and so well tempered.

I love dogs nigga!!!!

why just why

Corgis are not meme dogs. They are a shepherd breed.
Ideal for shepherding horses, as they are so fucking short, a horse can't kick them.

I think white people just have a lot more compassion for the world and the things in it than other races. Look at environmental activists, they are almost all white, take a walk through a forest or a national park, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who isn't white there and I think pet ownership is just an extension of how white people appreciate the natural world and want a little piece of it in their own homes.

Other races don't care much for the environment unless it is directly affecting their way of life, similarly there seems to be a stereotype among black people that white people "care too much" about pets, that evolved into "WHITE PEOPLE ARE PART DOG" through retardation and often accuse white people of not caring enough about other races and caring more about animals, which tries to make it sound like other races care about each other, and that white people are just unempathetic, when really it's just the jealousy and more "give black people free stuff" attitude sadly common among black people.

Whites have a genetic tendency to anthropomophize and project agency on all kinds of beasts.

Couldn't tell you.

Was the KFC closing?

There is something else going on with dogs though. Pretty much them and monkeys are the only ones who can actually read emotion in human facial expressions. We bred them a certain way but there was obviously something there to begin with.

Whites and the Ice. Read up on it. It's fairly interesting to see the domestication process of wolves. I am not going to go out and say there is some sort of genetic connection between whites and dogs but the history is there.

They are a domesticated pack animal. They think of you as part of their pack, so they bond with you.

Aren't dogs the few animals that understand human pointing?

Ice Age*

Fun fact: The tranny (or dyke I forgot) in that vid committed suicide by cop by charging police with a knife after they were called because she wanted to kill herself

fuck I hate niggers

The majority of domestic animals got tamed by Whites and the rest by Asians. Id imagine that blacks never domesticated anything for the same reason that they never invented the wheel or built anything beyond a mud hut.

Nogs and latrinos don't even have empathy for humans. How do you expect them to have empathy for animals?

Corgos are confirmed the cutest pupper. I'm jealous that the queen has 20 of them

Goodtimes.

Other races breed like rabbits and don't have time/money/energy to take care of pets.

If you've never owned a chinchilla, you're a faggot.

domestication is mainly a white skill

/goodboy/

It's so happy to help too, with it's tail wagging.
Dogs truly are a mans best friend.

fuk pets

You guys think you could do this with a cat?

What do you think those 10 baboons that follow them around are called?

wheres your leaf

love dogs, fucking hate cats

Brown people cannot afford pets
>poor people btfo

That dog is scared out of its fucking mind

Like minorities, white people like to keep other useless beings around them for some reason.

Kin?

because they usually have a wife and kids thats why.
you dont see non whites flying to thailand for fun

>You guys think you could do this with a cat?
My parents have a cat. He gets fucking hysterical when you put him in a car.
Cats are shit tier pets, and cat owners are shit tier pet owners.

Nah.

My cat can't even get her shit together in the car
[spoiler]Mexican American here, I used to have numerous pets as a kid and took extreme care of each one. Except for the baby snapping turtle I had to release it back where I found it. Didn't know it was that kind at the time

I'm in your boat.

Caring for animals is a White people thing

Only whites are dumb enough to keep a bunch of useless mammals around that you have to pay to feed and care for that give you nothing in return.

Sound familiar?

Asians have had pet fish for a long time. Doesn't really count the same way as dogs though plus whites have had them for longer

Corgis a cute! CUTE!

Isn't that the doge dog?

Sounds like retard-babble.

Black people having dogs isn't unusual. They just don't take them for walks often. They usually just let them run around in the yard when they need air.

Supposedly horses can as well. These are due to how long these animals have been around humans. Literally thousands of years

Doge is a Shiba inu

The problem is though we have too much compassion for things that could destroy us biggest example being nonwhites and how were letting them flood our countries now

I want a corgi :-(

lol no german

Supposedly some wolves and early whites found it was beneficial to live together. Dogs could protect humans and smell and hear better for them help them hunt and humans could feed them protect them and treat their wounds

Dont have it but I've seen it. Poor doggo thrown around by the neck. It was probably extremely painful.

animals > humans

How many black people do you know?
I will say a lot of black people can't afford to own homes and as such rent, lots of landlords don't allow pets.

Friend has a corgi who is way beyond her due date. Almost blind and 2 years past the average life expectancy for corgis. She is the best doggo I ever knew, it's kinda sad.

Oh it's posted above. Ignore this post, my bad.

>for you

Large dogs > cats > small dogs

Iv been thinking about getting a dog

Possibly a Doberman

Nigger lover fag

That's shitty man. I know it might sound cold but buying another Corgi (or whatever breed you like) after your dog dies actually does help.

It's not like humans where you can't really replace them from an emotional standpoint but with dogs you can definitely ease the loss but not fully forget your former buds.

If that makes sense... I know my dad lost his long time pal (yellow lab) after 13 years. He went a few years dog free and he is the kinda guy that will never take the initiative on shit. I bought him another yellow lab puppy over a year ago and he has a best friend again.

I get what you were saying, but dogs do in fact give you something in return. Know what I'm sayyin?

Yeah

Actually.

Good pet
youtube.com/watch?v=gOqKwCyA0QM

As a life-long dog owner, can confirm. After I put each one down I think: NEVER AGAIN! ...sure enough, I get another one.

Ha! That guy's face!

People who hate dogs tend to be subhumans. This is something I've noticed

Whites have grown and evolved with dogs for millennia. Only subhuman chinks and niggers are sociopathic enough to hate dogs

Only whites fuck animals. Spics fuck donkeys, its common knowledge Every other race eats them for sustenance

Whites are literally part wolf.

we wuz wolves n shiet

>is a pitbull not a dog?
Blacks ruined the all american bull terrier by forcing them to fight while they gamble on crack money.

I know plenty of pit owners. All of their dogs are great dogs. All of them very mild mannered, all very smart.

All breeds have the occasion of inbreeding causing neurological issues.....just about any mid-larger breed can kill if triggered.
>A nigger walking a nigger

Pits get a bad rap because of their stereotypical partnership with ghetto blacks. People who can't take care of their own kids wonder why the dog bit them while they were beating on it. Any dog raised in that is never to be totally trusted.

Some of the meanest dogs I have ever seen are small ones.....Mini-poodles stick out as potentially dangerous and neurological.

Keeping a working breed as a house dog is always a failure. They need a job to do.

I don't much care for dogs, but I do love ours. He is exceptional in all ways. Mixed breed terrier.....Looks like a very large yorkie. Very intelligent, and very loyal.

I love dogs for the most part but I still dislike a few different breeds. Like Pitbulls or Pugs or pretty much any kind of "purse dog" and a lot of mutt brreds with some exceptions.

Sure buddy.

>Hurr pits are good boys dey dindu muffin

No you retard they're genetically fucked it's not just because hurr niggers own them

God you fucking pit apologists are the same as fucking nigger apologists

at the rate the left is going i fucking guarantee you within the next ten years the people who care about animal welfare will mostly be on the right. I know it sounds crazy now but all the signs are there with all the blacks that moan things like, "they care more about animals than they do about people who have different skin color!!" and with how eager white liberals are to virtue signal.

my filipino friend and his family had a few dogs and a cat that were well taken care of.

What kind of doge is this?

It's a giant rodent.

Liberals being environmental warriors is a meme anyway. It's the hunters and park advocates that tend to lean right that actually care and are stewards of nature.

Niggers got to nig

i hate the way blacks and other non whites treat animals. there's always some form of abuse towards the animals from them. i wish there'd be similar laws in regards to the treatment of animals as there are towards human.

t. farm boy

Kek