When you realize that if abortion and birth control were illegal then there would be far fewer whores since since the...

When you realize that if abortion and birth control were illegal then there would be far fewer whores since since the vast majority would get tied down with babies. I never saw the light before

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in a way yes but they would still find a way to create an abortion.

Tfw abortion is illegal in Ireland

but usually these tribal remedies have high risk of rendering the person performing it on themselves infertile, maiming, or even killing themselves in the process.
you wouldn't want that, would you?

>prohibition
>the light

You're literally becoming more bluepilled. You think gun control doesn't work, but abortion control will? When will you beta-males learn....

Prohibition never works

true and I agree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy

>gun control doesn't work
completely different circumstances.

do laws prohibiting murder work?
well, people still murder.

would laws prohibiting abortion work?
well, people will still have abortions.

hes a good goyim

birth control killed christianity, RIP

>links me nirvana fallacy
>OP is literally using nirvana fallacy

This I can agree with. Hormonal birth control is pure feminine poison and if your gf is taking hormonal birth control you should dump her if you can't convince her to get off the hormones.

Well, since you failed to understand what the nirvana fallacy is, I will explain it.

You rejected the idea of banning abortion under the idea that making something illegal does not completely eliminate at that something. While accurate, the purpose of banning something isn't to completely eliminate that something, but is instead to reduce that something as much as possible, and allow an opportunity to punish those who partake in that something. While banning abortion wouldn't eliminate it, it would reduce the amount it happens.

but gay marriage is ..very nice

So we make having an abortion 1st degree murder, punishable by a minimum of life.

Abortions just take away responsibility and cause people to become loose moralled

my solution would be permanently castrate or neuter those who induce an abortion or don't take care of the offspring.

Too late, user. The tech for birth control and abortion already exist, so if the state cockblocks, the black market will provide.

Easy to make and accessible birth control will change society as much as the printing press did.

Think of all the niggers that wouldn't be aborted if it were illegal... Think bout it.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
300,000+ white kids are murdered alongside the black ones every year in america alone through abortion... Think bout it

How many of those 300,000 aborted a nigglet?

>people wouldn't then end up with back alley abortions/get falcon punched by their pimps until they miscarried

You must be a special kind of retarded. All it generally does is lead to squalling hordes at orphanages and the spread of poverty.

Oh, and speaking of orphanages in places that ban abortion and birth control:

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland

i don't know, do you?

let's say half, only around 150,000 innocent white children were butchered in utero last year in america alone.

Lets just clear something up. I'm not arguing over if abortion is murder or not. It most definitely is and there is little room for debate over that.

BUT more niggers get aborted. Take the good with the bad?

why not legalize all forms of murder then?
it will mostly be niggers killing niggers, as they're more inclined toward that sort of behavior than the rest of the population, and generally live in and commit crimes in areas with higher density of blacks.

count me in on abortion, but i don't want to get more than three, maybe four children with my wife, so i'm going to need birth control later on

birth control fucks up a woman's hormones and body chemistry
just use the pull out method and you'll be fine

yeah but then autism injections might not exist
anti-wrinkle creams might not exist
Pepsico beverages including: all Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Mug root beer, No Fear, Ocean Spray, Seattle's Best, Tazo, AMP Energy, Aquafina, DoubleShot, Frappucchino, Lipton Tea, Propel, SoBe, Gatorade, Fiesta Miranda and Tropicana juices and beverages might not taste as good
Nestle coffee creamers and Maggi instant soups, cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning and instant noodles might not taste as good
Kraft Black Jack, Bubbaloo, Chiclets, Clorets, Dentyne, Freshen Up Gun, Sour Cherry, Sour Apple, Stride and Triden confectionery products might not taste as good
Cadbury Adams Sour Cherry Blasters, Fruit Mania, Bassett's Liquorice, Maynards, Juicy Squirts, Original Gummies, Fuzzy Peach, Sour Chillers, Sour Patch Kids, Mini Fruit Gums, Breath Mints and Halls Cough Drops might not taste as good
and yids would not be able to get Cystic Fibrosis treatment for their kids

:^)

Abortion is not murder, retards. You're killing an embryo (something which has no brain)

These fucking idiots think that if a woman has 4 abortions, she'll only have 2 kids instead of 6.

They're fucking retards.

you're still killing an innocent human being, which is murder.
a human's life biologically begins at conception.
when the sperm meets the egg a new life begins.

Yes user. The modern promiscuous lifestyle is only made possible by birth control. You can literally pinpoint the moment fertility rates dropped, divroce rates exploded, and average age of marriage and first child blow out, to the advent of the contraceptive pill in the late 60s.

i was talking about condoms, not fond of pills either

ok, much better , treat your wife well.