milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/cnn-guest-feed-vanishes/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/vault-7-tldr/
dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA507172
youtube.com/watch?v=7XyRFVbKn3M
youtube.com/watch?v=2j8nwPTaDrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KnbT7CXt-w8
youtube.com/watch?v=3vhbsH28jeI
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424
ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-edward-snowden-makes-huge-announcement-new-wikileaks-dump/
wired.com/2015/07/researchers-hack-air-gapped-computer-simple-cell-phone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile the MSM is censoring live broadcasts when guests have the gumption to site real statistics that blow up their narrative BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/cnn-guest-feed-vanishes/

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/vault-7-tldr/

post proofs shareblue

See I mean most are just spoofing, but there was that one time some goy from the ISS shitposted here

>CNN
Of course no one cares about fakes news network

THIS IMAGE IS UNSOURCED, I CANNOT FIND IT IN VAULT7

I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE CIA IS MAKING ARSENAL GEAR BUT WITHOUT PROOF I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING

SHOW PROOF OR I WILL ASSUME THIS IS YET ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD

>Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

So many people still watch it dude it's ridiculous, people I work with cite CNN all the time.>I just laff

I do it for truth.

Humor is the only way to get the irrational to acknowledge uncomfortable truths.

Everything else, they have their guard up against. But a self-driven epiphany that elicits laughter?

There is no psychological defense. No matter how rich or poor you are, no matter what color your skin, no matter where, or when you base your identity.

All are drawn in, whether cognizant or not.

Red leader
Standing by

Where do you work, CREW HQ?

I work in a fucking campus dining hall so yeah it's not all that shocking. I'm desperate for a different job though, I cannot abide all these affirmative action niggers with their free ride through college

When memes become alive in the physical world.

So Sup Forums is nothing else then a meme farm where individuals get selected information(leaks) that are processed into memes and so redistributed on the web?

Basically, yes.

Friendly reminder that CIA has created Skynet.

YES
We cannot falter, these bastards want to RULE CREATION ITSELF

The way the world works, the more minds in-tuned to an idea = a stronger idea. In this way, you can shape reality if you have enough brainpower behind an idea.
THAT'S WHY THE CIA WANTS MINDCONTROL
WE HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING IT

Why did they go with nihilistic woman, though?

So many options...

idk about vault 7 but this is on dtic just out in the open where anyone can see it dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA507172

Meme comander checking in

how deep does this go? Did we become what we wanted to fight?

Shouldn't we rethink who's actually in charge of all this and especially their motivations?

underrated image. topkek

>mors principium est

Fine, I'll bump

>FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

>how deep does this go? Did we become what we wanted to fight?

No, but that's the goal of the subversion.

That won't happen until we allow ourselves to be completely alienated from truth.

Wait till tomorrow or later today at least, the MSM is probably going to be all over it because it is too good to pass up, but they probably have to go through it with lawyers and experts first.

Could attempting to create the truth or alter reality also lead us further into alienation from the real truth? Our entire strategy seems dangerous

>Did we become what we wanted to fight?
It doesn't matter, the truth seems to be the only working thing in the end, so it always wins?
Yes.. Me too i guess.

fucking thank you sempai. the lack of sources anywhere in like twelve threads was driving me crazy. you're right, it's fucking nuts that this is real shit in a real pdf accessible from a real .mil website

>Our entire strategy seems dangerous

It is, but it's the only route I see available.

When they are physically destroying and altering the history of the planet itself, covering it up with wars, and then prescribing new problems with which to distract (and prosper off of) you, while doing it in a manner that causes the average person to no longer be able to hold a rational train of thought...

That cannot be abided.

Under any means, for any motive.

>Our entire strategy seems dangerous
More dangerous than alternative?
what alternative?

have some more
youtube.com/watch?v=7XyRFVbKn3M

This can't be true.

Hell of a lot less dangerous than these demon-worshipers succeeding. That happens, free thinking humanity is doomed forever

stop telling the cia our organization structure they will just try to copy it

We do it for free so we may truly be free!

True, guess it's time to get back to playing with fire and watching things burn

is it "me-met-tic" or "meme-tic" ???

lost

>tfw you will never be a meme commander for the CIA

>who's in charge

Nobody, that's the point.

We do whatever we want, and we're going to burn these satanic filth alive for their sins.

what do you think buzzfeed is?

I say "meh-meh-tic"

Don't give up!

Are they altering reality and pass it on to us or are we forming reality and they adjust the normie world to it, are we completly out of control so that it is easier to just give in and do as we tell to do?

Bogpill was the worst meme to come out of Langley. That shit was forced as fuck.

It's the only way user. Shits gonna come to head very soon. I can feel it

The latter was the state of things.

It's changing.

The meme War never ended. We are fighting an enemy with endless waves of shills.

Fight on, young, heavily obese, minions

I guess that Obamaphone bullshit makes alot more sense now doesn't it.

This explains the emergence of Dat Boi, Trash Bird, Bogpill, and on a lower level a lot of that Cult Leader Molymeme stuff that was circling a few days ago.

How do I get a job in meme analytics?

>trash bird was only a test run to weaponize facebook normies

oh shit

>BORN TO DIE
>WORLD IS A FUCK
>KILL EM ALL 2017
>I AM MEME MAN
>928,285,209,723 LEAKED CIA DOCUMENTS

we are forming reality, the world is conforming to the thoughts and ideas perpetuated here, whether or not we are out of control is a matter of perspective, to most posters here there is a definite board culture and we do not seem "out of control" to us as we recognize the reasoning's behind what we do. To an outside observer we are an uncontrollable force, that is why the CIA is intervening to control, limit or combat our influence.

This also applies on a more basic level to Shareblue, this board among other places represent an area they don't control, wielding weapons they don't have (meme warfare) so they have to come in and stop us in order to have mastery, otherwise ideas can fester here and more Trump's can be meme'd to office

>job in meme analytics
Apply at cia.gov
They would honestly pay you a 6 figure salary to come up with better memes than the garbage they've pushed.
You can probably ask for $200k and full benefits, since they're so desperate.

Is heavy music /our/ music?

trash bird is hilldawg, it's purple revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=2j8nwPTaDrg

MAKE THEM SEE WHAT YOU SEE
>MAKE THEM BE WHAT YOU ARE
INDOCTRINATION OF THE YOUNG
>INSURES YOUR CAUSE WILL ALWAYS THRIVE

>implying they would let you just get on with your damn job instead of trying to micromanage a message

WE ARE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>leaf

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=3vhbsH28jeI

I feel like we ought to start making anti-CIA memes and posting them around. A little bit of meme offense on our part. @pizzapartyben made a great one earlier today on twitter

ignore the CIA, don't give them traction, just push harder on things you want to see happening

Only way I'd deal with the limitations of protocol is if my entire salary was divided amongst Korean grungecore startups.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

This can't be real...

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424

Don't you want to see the CIA purged and rebuilt? I mean everything we learned today is concrete proof they are traitors, and violating constitutional rights.

>Don't you want to see the CIA purged and rebuilt
not unless the purge includes death sentence and asset burn, otherwise you just get a bunch of CIAniggers with a chip on their shoulder blaming neets for all their problems

Like some sort of Alex Jones mirror world

Ohno that sucks.jpg

I'm still shocked by this fucking timeline

>IMMOLATION
Impeccable taste

>more Trump's can be meme'd to office

lol

they wish they could control chaos and fortuna

14th Battalion, 88th Meme Recon Regiment standing by

Don't let your memes be dreams

>your grandfathers invented the bomb
>we've developed the cultural equivalent

The problem El Cia will have, is that most of those people are decidedly not funny. Memes require some level of truth/satire. 3 letter agencies are simply too bluepilled to meme effectively.

It would be a rare redpilled meme farmer that would make it through the hiring process.

US IO/MISO is a bumbling shit show in its current state. There is no real selection process for these units.

Read "Mind War" by Michael A Aquino.

ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-edward-snowden-makes-huge-announcement-new-wikileaks-dump/
Snowden reporting in on authenticity

NO

CIA will still be around, even unofficially. The same people will stay in power, but continuing to meme our own plans into reality without giving credence to their meme attempts should put us several steps ahead

Hi CIA

I'm a veteran memetic veteran with over 300 confirmed meme infiltrations during last years meme war. On the surface your memetic division looks lackluster at best and will be unable to compete with the latest cutting edge memes.
I'm willing to offer my consultancy services to bring you up to speed with the latest meme techniques. My going rate is 500k/month + tip.

do you have any other meme flowcharts?

> + tip

kekd at this for some reason.

I have a few, repurposing government work is an underappreciated vector, though.

>is it "me-met-tic" or "meme-tic" ???
May-may-tich

I want this to happen

Crikey that's an eyefull

Welcome to your reality.

>Fight on, young, heavily obese, minions
underrated
Praise kek

BUMPORONI

>The CIA created air gap jumping viruses that infect CDs, DVDs, flash drives, etc.

wait

WHAT

fuck that controlled opposition faggot snowden.
>releases a bunch of information that was already known
>becomes the guy that you can "trust"
>proceeds to bash Trump all election long.

copy the text

Shadilay

Nice fake news. Citation, or fuck off.

Remember Stuxnet?

GAS THE CIA
MEME WAR NOW

I misread it, sort of. I thought the virus could "hop" from physical media in the air.

I was spooked for a second. oh god maybe they can

>Implying the CIA is any match for our weapons grade autism

I'm ready to take this fight to the Deep State. They fucked with Trump and the American race.

>Notepad++, a popular text editor, has a DLL hijack.

NOTEPAD++ FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's not impossible.
Air gaps are the gold standard, but they too have vulnerabilities.

RF noise from your video card and FM receivers, HDD noise, blinking R/W lights... several holes have been poked into air gap security in recent years.

wired.com/2015/07/researchers-hack-air-gapped-computer-simple-cell-phone/

This is out in the open. Imagine what's still secret.