All EU member states should adopt English as a second official language

English is already the de facto second language of most EU nationals. So making it the official second national language of every EU member state and the sole official language of the EU would help the economy and the EU's competitiveness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhaAW2wlIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=5QBHukn8Qm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English is going to be replaced as a major language in the next ten years.

France would object. They're more than happy to shove the French language down the throat of everyone but get bitchy when it happens to them.

if a language has an official status, it is expected that the majority knows how to communicate in it.

In spain, france, italy, ..., the majority cannot speak english.

Literally every computer architecture and almost all programming languages use English.

Face it, English won.

yet England is out of EU, kinda weird isn't it

Fuck you.

>France would object.
Even in France, English is the most widely spoken foreign language. The majority of young Frenchies understand and somewhat speak English due to Facebook.

>if a language has an official status, it is expected that the majority knows how to communicate in it.
No, Switzerland has adopted French, Italian and Retoromanic as official languages next to German, even though only a minority of Swiss people speak these languages.

>yet England is out of EU, kinda weird isn't it
It is not British English that the EU should adopt, but International English aka American English.

most spoken 2nd language in Sweden is actually norwegian faggot

LATIN for lingua franka, not peasant english!

Your main language will be ebonics in the near future Ameriniggerjewcucks

yeah, forgot about minorities.
however, there is no english speaking minority in any (?) EU country.

in Ukraine most spoken second language is Ukrainian

>most spoken 2nd language in Sweden is actually norwegian faggot
Not according to official data. 90% of Swedes speak English, less than 50% speak Norwegian.

Rule Britannia !

>however, there is no english speaking minority in any (?) EU country.
Says who? Most people in Germany from Eastern German are English speaking minorities. They can only communicate in English with Germans, as they do not speak German and their native languages are not understood by Germans.

It should be German, nothing else, traitor.

Call it what you want, it makes no difference, it's still English.

>irish
>in ireland
lol way to get cucked by ethernal anglo

oh look, 1 EU country who has an english speaking minority.

>irish
>not Ireland's mother toungue

2, you're forgetting that parts of Spain are essentially English colonies at this point.

Stop pushing your shitty EUSSR you maoist German cunt.

>fluently
ok
everyone i know can speak swedish and sound ok, everyone understands swedish. i can speak swedish better than english too. danish is a real challenge, because the accent is so different, but i understand it perfectly still.

>Call it what you want, it makes no difference, it's still English.
Not really. Look at pic related, this is my keyboard setting - looks like an American flag to me. It even says: "US" on it.

And you're an islamic colony

Everyone who isnt english who speaks and types english on this board is LITERALLY c u c k i n g themselves voluntarily to the BBC (Big British Cock) think about it how will you hapless plebs EVER recover???

>Irish in Ireland
Kek

The Irish got cucked hard.

Irish shouldnt even be there. Its Polish or Chinese or Portugese that is our second most spoken language.

Fuck you Hans and quit making these EU shilling threads! I hope nip moot bans you soon.

The eternal anglos enticed a lot of english emmigration to Ulster in order to make that area easier to control by thinning out the Paddies.
Much like politicians today flood Western countries with immigrants to break up communities and make us more pliable.
So yeah many Norn Irons are more Norn than Iron really.

>4/28 (germany, spain, malta, the netherlands)
yeah, i guess all EU countries should then adopt english as one of their official languages.

The European Union is falling, slow and steady. The recent Versailles negotiations (France, Germany, Italy) marked the beginning of a two-way Europe, with the core Western states at the front of the first entity.

The outcome of the French Election is the only thing that can actually change something - and for the worst. The EU is already fractured, between the Visegard Group and the core Western States. The recent addition to the Visegard Group (Romania) solidifies the idea that the populist movements are naturally growing in the Balkans and Eastern Europe, and the politicians are growing more euro-skeptic, not because they hate the EU, but because that way they'll win easy votes from uneducated masses.

The wave is in motion.

"Irish" isn't a fucking language

>Face it, English won.

Paco and EL Torrito from New Mexico disagree, Bubba...

American English =/= International English

>tfw wallonian hicks always make us seem retarded in stat maps

in flanders this is probably ~75% fyi

Je sais c'est pour ca que je suis le seul sur le site(non anglo) a ne pas me faire cocufier...

>he doesn't know that his language borrows heavily from French vocabulary
>he doesn't know he himself has been cucked to speak a different language than that of his ancestors, before the Normans invaded

What's up with you guys, you love your conquerors, you're ruled by a non-british House...

>entire grammatical structure of the english language was VIKANGED

Quiet gypsy

I agree. We should just develop our own continental european English.
>English is the slut among languages. You can just add words from any other language

>tfw English won the world language game

Quand est-ce que tu vas sortir mon pays?

But user those are the same

Tu peux oublier ca Bubba, c'est mon pays...

>except any other non-English language, that usually adds words from English to its structure to sound cool and hip

Fucking millennials and their Romanian-English hybrid piece of shit. The same thing happens in most of the European countries, with young people adopting this shitty multicultural culture and speaking a mongrel language that is 60% native 40% English.

Kill them all

This.

It is essentially the lingua franca of the entire world.

>American English =/= International English
As long as McDonalds is everywhere, American English is International English.

>lingua franca
>not writing it as a "bridge language", proving the superiority of English

It's like you're not even trying

And England wins again. Isn't she beautiful, Lads?

>most spoken second language in Finland is not estonian
your map is fake news

>>English is the slut among languages. You can just add words from any other language
How is dat feeling good mann, Hans. Let us Kraut for Anglospeak with braunshirt, mann. Schluss!

By what? Chinese? Russian? German? Their film, music, and culture sectors are pathetic against the english speaking world.

Paco doesn't fucking matter seeing as his whole family will be going back soon enough.

dirty gypo's leave

>The recent Versailles negotiations (France, Germany, Italy) marked the beginning of a two-way Europe, with the core Western states at the front of the first entity.

There's an European summit of 27 in Rome on 25th March, and I think the multi-speed Europe will officially be proposed there.

OO, but Paco and Maria(the legal one) are popping a lot of kids, Bubba Dean...

You do realize all English "dialects" are 100% completely mutually intelligible and any differences are limited to word choice, minor spelling differences, and whether or not you pronounce the letter R if it's not at the beginning of a word?

Yep, these were the first, closed-doors negotiations between Italy, Germany and France only. Thing is, the Visegard group has already declared that they will not support this "new multi-speed Europe" and they will vote against it.

Romania issued a similar statement, backing the Visegard reaction, and Bulgaria is thinking about it. That would literally mean a fractured Europe.

You're either a Jew or a nigger.

>US official language is English

No wonder you sausages lost WW2

there are 6 million Finns

a million and a half Estonians

why would we speak Estonian, ever?

sorry for being rude but that's how it is

Yes and those kids will use english as there first language instead of some irrelevent frog language

Let's have one world language. Lets call it Worldish/International, calling it English is triggering for some people and gives unwarranted sense of supremacy to bongs

>You do realize all English "dialects" are 100% completely mutually intelligible and any differences are limited to word choice, minor spelling differences, and whether or not you pronounce the letter R if it's not at the beginning of a word?
Asian English is not understandable outside of the Asian community.

Halt die Fresse, Negerjude.

Not practial with all the old people and nationalist morons like French and Italians.

let's just call it Newspeak :)

>Romania issued a similar statement, backing the Visegard reaction, and Bulgaria is thinking about it.

We're lobbying for entering the European core if that happens, and there are a few clues to support this thesis; Juncker visiting our country first after proposing his five scenarios, our prime minister visiting Merkel and receiving positive reactions etc..

But honestly, I have no clue what will happen to EU if this goes ahead. The Visegrad needs EU since it's its fuel for economic growth, so I fully accept them to protest this idea, but they will probably concede in the end. But that's just my opinion, honestly I just hope for the better.

you are a pathetic fat nigger.

Have you tried listening to Indian "English"?

>would help the economy

youtube.com/watch?v=BhaAW2wlIJA

HAA. In your face Fagopian Union.

Asian english like in hong kong or asian english as in some chinese peasants attempt at speaking english?

I think there are other options

but at what price...
I would rather go with polish and cultural identity

>Spain
>English as second.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA NI POLLAS

slovenia rekt

thoughts on eastern euro countries working to have 85%+ of the population speaking English?

>Worldish/International
How about just calling it Meta? I love new terms that just have only a slight relation to the term ... just like Uber for a taxi service or Tesla for Elosh Musikant's car company.

>not realizing lingua franca is an english term

Don't you potatoes have to learn Irish in school?

>Halt die Fresse, Negerjude.
Can you repeat that in English, Ahmed?

Yes, we're multicultural enough, we don't need dindus. We have to protect our own minorities goy!

No. Fuck the brits.

>Asian english like in hong kong or asian english as in some chinese peasants attempt at speaking english?
Asian English as in all Asians speak it. What the fuck, do you live under a rock?

>official second national language
no we already got three...

>dutch
>french
>german

You cunts can never understand us unless we speak slowly like you're talking to a retarded child.
Which we pretty much are.

it will be persian in a few years, if immigrants keep coming

>irish 2nd language of ireland

kek cucked by anglos

>Can you repeat that in English, Ahmed?

it's guten für die Sh€k€lz, she said...

youtube.com/watch?v=5QBHukn8Qm8

Why is netherlands so good at english when the germans are garbage?

Seriously every dutch ive talked to speak with barely no dutch accent at all, you can barely notice it, their accent when they speak english sounds like an english-speaking one.

Every german sounds like a worse arnold or bruno.

Was thinking the same thing.

>no we already got three...
>>dutch
>>french
>>german

None of them is relevant, except French which you sort of all speak, don't you, Frog?

Swedish, Portuguese and Croat people are pretty fluent with english. Your either trolling or stupid at this point

but english is 50% made from french so HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA!