Thread cont

Thread cont..

>WikiLeaks just released 8000+ documents revealing CIA hacking tools, who they targeted and multiple guides

>EXPLANATION
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>DOCUMENTS
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
cybrary.it/

>WikiLeaks implies Trump was probably spied on with this

>Confirmation of CIA plans to hack into TV/Computer/Cellphone microphones and cameras, as well as controlling vehicles and twitter accounts. They also have some information on how they plant "fingerprints" with their hacks to pin the attacks on other groups.

>The CIA deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of Russia to obfuscate their own hacks

>CIA confirmed Ponyfags

>Military has acknowledged power of memes and proposed Meme Warfare Center

>Jewfagkikes STILL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=sZGl9oCbm8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCI_Europe
cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1
cybrary.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
(⌐■_■) Frank

(¬‿¬) It looks like they've done an "About Face" here.

y=ー( ゚д゚)・∵. shot my head

What I've found so far

>page_16385241.html pairs nicely with the list of common routers on page_11628738.html, page_20873327.html is also interesting but I can't find that site it references. May be a vhost to a local server. user_20873326.html is also required reading.

>page_20250978.html list of iOS terms used by the agency and potential exploits. space_2359301.html lists a lot of other iOS shit related to hacking / monitoring.

>user_14588323.html list of hijacked DLLs (bye bye notepad++ :( )

>page_22052966.html

Interesting Files on Devices
iOS 7 & 8
/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/cache_encryptedA.db

/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/cache_encryptedC.db

/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/lockCache_encryptedA.db

/var/preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.wifi.plist

/private/var/wireless/Library/CallHistory/call_history.db

>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA

>page_36405256.html More on Mesh Nets

>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info

CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING
CNN REPORTING NOW
>IT'S HAPPENING

FORMER CIA SHILL PHIL MUDD:
>HAVE TO GO THROUGH A COURT ORDER NOTHING TO SEE HERE WE WANTED PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

LINK STREAM REE

>best memes come from Sup Forums
>*leaks* say cia is engaged in memetic warfare with the right
>now question every new meme that spawns
>slows the creation of memes
>no longer have the optimal platform to spread our messages and memes

Nth for Le nothing substantial meme

We push the shit out of it everywhere and I mean everywhere. Most of Americans will be getting off work in about an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM

youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s

youtube.com/watch?v=sZGl9oCbm8c

>

This is top secret please stop posting secrets.

>best memes come from Sup Forums
ㅎ_ㅎ I've heard about you and your honeyed words.

Nothing to see here goys.

Without question, the most shocking (not most damning) revelation we've gotten so far is the smiley dumps.

Sup Forums could have been riding flying space pyramids by now if they hadn't suppressed these.

>Military has acknowledged power of memes and proposed Meme Warfare Center

can i get a quick rundown?

>CIA confirmed Ponyfags
link?

Are you ready for The Second Meme War?
post your achievements

Autists being autists, turns out that the CIA are bigger autists than us

are they coming for us?

>page_20251151.html

CCI Europe Engineering provides ad hoc engineering support for deployment of EDG tools in both unilateral and liaison operations.

Areas of Responsibility (AOR)

Europe
Africa
Middle East

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCI_Europe
CCI Europe is a software company based in Aarhus, Denmark that publishes newspaper production suites such as CCI Newsdesk, CCI NewsGate, CCI AdDesk

Literally fake fucking news

(¬_¬) The real irony is that you think you're being ironic when you say that.

Russia trying to destroy our government is a bigger deal than the CIA spying on everyone. We need to deal with the more pressing problem first. Also, every intelligence agency in every major country is doing as much spying as possible. The US can't just stop doing it because that would give other countries the leg up. I don't know what the solution is. I'm not sure how or if privacy will even be possible in the future. But, either way, Russia is our number one problem right now and we need to stay focused. We can discuss and debate about privacy next.

link pls just got off work

cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

>۞_۞

Post pre-CIA Operation Memetics era memes! Verified organic memes only!

In 87, Sup Forums posted this, Checkem, their most interactive meme. I think their undisputed masterpiece is doubles, a combination so common most people probably don't stop and look at the digits. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of symmetry and the importance of timing, it's also a personal statement about the user itself!

I literally posted it as 2pbp.

Is it possible stick man was CIA. What if this mother fucker was some type of highly trained ninja. He did have remarkable accuracy with his swing and got out of jail pretty fast with a trillion felonies.

page_17760284.html

= (゚д゚)ウ
@_@
d(*⌒▽⌒*)b
o(≧∀≦)o
o(≧o≦)o
q(‿)p

>Russia trying to destroy our government

Know how I know you're a shill?

>our
>flag

I just woke up, I got a notification from Alex Jones' channel and it says Facebook is banning Vault 7 discussion or something. Is this true guys? I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't going nuts, this would be a huge red flag.

Jeez, you people need to learn how to handle dem proxyes

y=ー( ゚д゚)・∵. shot my head

other way around
we are coming for them
no survivors

>shill
cybrary.it/

get the fuck out ad fag

Give them a break rusbro. These faggots are in full damage control mode right now.

Especially Avedon
∩( ・ω・)∩
He's got a lot of esplaining to do. Especially if he has a wife and kids.

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

link this to the kike:
1 person out of 318.9 million in just the USA.

One who trades freedom for security, deserves neither.

(ノ ◑‿◑)ノ CIA niggers

>Not sure if shill, Russian Intel or elite CIA operative proxy fag false flagger

อ_อ Feels bad man.

Right, right, my government turning into an Orwellian surveillance state isn't a concern and is in fact its an inevitability that I should accept and become comfortable with. What I really need to be scared of a country with less than a tenth of our GDP.

You spooks need to workshop this one some more.

PS: Your proxy game is weak spook.

SPURDO SPARDE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddd

rather than just thinking about fucking pepe as a meme, think further than that. Memes can reside in everyday conversation, thinking patterns, and images of course. Because of twitter and leddit, soundbite memism is the best way to get your basic message understood. Like they said in the leak, they are treating memes like a disease. Something that can adapt and change. you can't just start shoving a bunch of medicines inside someone in hope that it works. They are going to become us to change us. They are going to fuck us without us even realizing it.

Watch jin roh faggots

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ← baby seal

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Tried to make a quick rundown compilation.

>meme warfare center
I don't want to pay taxes to these retards anymore

thank you ameribro

GCHQ user here. We already have AI that can mimic ISIS recruiters, anyone that contacts them has their phone compromised. In the most extreme scenario we can use their phone to target them for drone strike in 15 minutes.

ಠ~ಠ Quit memesplaining.

I'm well aware of the power of memetics. I was just making a joke to test drive the CIA smileys. (It's a guard line from Skyrim)

>proxy

Why are you responding to obvious bait?

Something funny going on here every thread has a repeating pattern of one guy claiming nothing going on and 5 people responding to that one poster tossing in average bait.

No problemo. Don't get shot :(

Can you link me to the video of his skills?

this is the 5th continuation of this thread.

I added in the last four lines, but a different user posted that cybrary link.

I'm not a shill, nor am I salty about being an unpaid autist, so I won't include it next time.

Fuck can someone answer this to me? Its pretty fucking big and I feel like everyone else is a shill for some reason, I'm getting paranoid. Kikebook is banning WikiLeaks discussion, how is this not a red flag?

i...i.. so sorry desu senpai (●´∀`●)

I ain't clicking that shit

(^▽^) It's okay user-san

>Why are you responding to obvious bait?

Because I'm bored; but too lazy to delve through the leaks myself so I'm waiting around for new info and wasting time shitposting.

He was one of your guys, CIA you are not fooling me anymore. Please go

(ಠ益ಠ ╬) Here's everything interesting I've found faggot.

>page_16385241.html pairs nicely with the list of common routers on page_11628738.html, page_20873327.html is also interesting but I can't find that site it references. May be a vhost to a local server. user_20873326.html is also required reading.

>page_20250978.html list of iOS terms used by the agency and potential exploits. space_2359301.html lists a lot of other iOS shit related to hacking / monitoring.

>user_14588323.html list of hijacked DLLs (bye bye notepad++ :( )

>page_22052966.html

Interesting Files on Devices
iOS 7 & 8
/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/cache_encryptedA.db

/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/cache_encryptedC.db

/private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/lockCache_encryptedA.db

/var/preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.wifi.plist

/private/var/wireless/Library/CallHistory/call_history.db

>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA

>page_36405256.html More on Mesh Nets

>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info

>page_20251151.html CIA linked to CCI. CCI produce software for the news industry.

>page_16384653.html CIA solarwinds access, probably changed but worth it if some user wants to risk it

{ ◡ } CIA-san
⨀_⨀ When the normies realize what you have done they are going to flog you to death with your own severed limbs.

>perhaps he's wondering why he would bump a thread before throwing it out of a plane

You better smash that motha fuckin woke button

playboy has a vault 7 link on their page that's been up for two hours. I think you're wrong. But I don't know for sure yet, as there hasn't been too much damning evidence for us to come to a solid conclusion to force kikebooks hand in this. And they probably won't anyway, as that would be a huge red flag to everyone who is taking these leaks seriously.

>Because I'm bored

Right, as if you are not part of the online PSYOP manipulation. Just a bored average person right?

>implying I won't get a virus through that honeypot link

Good try CIA nignog

(◠‿◠)
this is the most interesting leak so far. In terms of what I thought I was going to find vs what I actually found.

>8000 documents
>the most notable one so far are fucking lenny face type emoticons
>this is from one of the largest spy agencies in existence
Literally fucking what

(¬▂¬) The CIAposts have slowed down a lot in the last few minutes.

(¬_¬) They must be having a meeting right now.

Sorry m80, Kikebook had its happening LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG ago with suppressing free speech.
>InQTel

Can you please use picrelated as next thread OPs photo to trigger more people?

Come on please link me to the video of this guy or I swear I will hack the shit out of you with my vault stuff

page_13763491.html

what is PocketPutin
( °٢° )

Calling people CIA is exactly what a CIA agent would do to avert attention away from being CIA. So you are obviously CIA

And yet ISIS still exists.. things that make you go think.

Oy vey goy, you and your paranoia.

what is this
>toopy-boopy

the cia is full of idiots

>leaf

>not even giving me a (You)
Fuck (You)!

Liberals will blame Trump for the CIA building an arsenal of cyber weapons, saying "be should of stopped it", when it was under president Obama's term in office where the malware and viruses were created. CNN and NBC will place the blame on Trump, the shills will follow. A FUCKING ONSLAUGHT OF "1984", "Brave New World" quotes will start to surface on the internet because it takes a substantial event like this in order to start quoting literature, and reading in the down time is too long for the liberals that only relate their problems to Harry Potter books. The Soros funded "Anti-Facist" protests will ramp up, skittering in the streets like the rats they are. The right will not only be armed with sticks, but with guns, and the escalation of tension between the left and right will reach an all time high, surpassing civil war tensions, quite possibly reaching the level intensity if an assasination were to occur in the current year. Mark my words, start bulking up, cause the answer to the question,"civil war when", is "civil war!! GetvFuckingReady"!!!

I can't tell who's CIAing who anymore.

(゚Д゚) they are worried about their precious, dank emoticons leaking out. Their potential value after the meme war is decreasing!
(╯︵╰,)

>i-im getting listened

nobody talks about some fat basement dwellers in pentagon

Why? like you are CIA You can just You yourself.

USA is North Korea 2.0

cia status: btfo

>using jewbook

>American getting mad that an Eastern European said something antisemitic

I've got some bad news......

Thanks guys. Well I guess it only confirms it to me. Now I remember the fact that he tapes over his webcam. This shit is fucking real guys.

Those tits are fake?

ISIS is useful to erode the Assad regime for now.