Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524341.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor
10.3.2.151/,
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524296.html
youtu.be/O2rGTXHvPCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524341.html

Do what we want or we will drive a bus over your body.

If you don't document your work, you risk being hit by a bus. Pretty clear.

Well that's not suspicious at all.

It means document your work.

It's a joking way to say make sure you make your backup.

Also a kind of encouraging way of saying fins useful data

Are they implying life continues onward in a way you can control, but is not accessible to lifeforms?

Pretty obvious imo... If you don't have a backup to your backup for all your information then you aren't doing your job... You should have contingency plans if you (((disappear))) to get all the information you currently have out into the right places.

Obama is sending busses to kill christians

Sounds more like "remember to save your work" if you ask me..

This.

"If you were to die in a horrible accident would we be able to access your work/finding?"

Pretty good question to ask yourself on a daily basis 2bqh. Makes you realize the importance of thorough documentation.

>don't forget to save files and create backups

>What did CIA mean by this?
It means we should all get on pic related before it's too late.

This guy has it right. Can confirm, they will drive a bus over your body.

This was a weird way of stating the "bus factor" principle which is part of tech startup lingo. How many of the personnel would need to be hit by a bus tomorrow for the whole business to fail?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor

The CIA is using it to mean that their employees should write stuff down for their successor to use in case they get taken out.

2 birds stoned at once.

Tells them that they aren't worth shit, and they need to back up their shit.

IT MEANS GIB ME YOUR SECRETS YA DUMB GOYIM LOL

it's hillary's demon magic. She can replace animate objects with city buses. She's done it multiple times before. Alex Jones reported on her sulphur smell months before the election, proving shes a demon.

>CIA being cheeky bastards

sounds like the author is being playfully pretentious and verbose.

Just an interesting way to dress up the "save your work and make sure it's accessible" idea. Way better than the average boring ass memo at normal companies

10/10 I approve

comment your code

/thread

>share all your work\ideas\methods so that if we\the enemy kill you we dont lose all the work you did.

>comment your code
/*Only in Russian though*/

>the organization

All the lingo they use is spooky.

O'leary says this all the time on shark tank
>We'll YOU'RE really the whole company/product. What happens if I invest and you walk outside and get hit by a bus?

fuck though it's such a good way to think about your life

"if I were gone tomorrow what worthwhile legacy would remain?"

What the fug

After you die a couple times, you just live in the moment.

Past and future are irrelevant, simply different orientations of the perspective of "now".

Don't think of it in terms of "what you're leaving behind"; that's crass, it's all material. Instead, appreciate what (and who, especially) is in your life, and how you can make it better for yourself, and them.

BAN ASSAULT BUSES

I HEAR BARBELLS CAN ALSO TURN ON YOU

>can turn on you

user, it's much worse than you know...

>leaf

>pottery

Big guy crashing your plane edit pls

Don't let them slide this

Why do all these "notes" files sound like they were written by autists to autists?

you know when you played vidya for 3 hours and didnt save or auto save and lost all your progress?

its like that

remember to hit ctrl+s

>if we killed you, would your work still be useful to us?

Why are people still working for this place?

Worksafe office """"humour""""

EVER HEAR SNOWDEN TALK

IC IS FULL AUTISM

it means stop masturbating

Probably because they'll be killed if they stop?

i noticed in their linux builds they are keen on floppys.
why?
what are they doing with floppy disks?

>PHONE: 10.3.2.151/, phone menu password – 123456, web interface admin – 123456

how long until the van arrives at my door if i visit that address?

They mean that your work is more valuable to them than your life.

its the wear clean underwear in case your hit by a bus of espionage

The buss will be there shortly, user. Don't forget to save your documentation before you go.

The CIA chooses its words perfectly. We need Sup Forums's Meme Wizard division to look into the language here. They mention a "physical form" and this implies knowledge of an alternate form. Given the previous leaks regarding Psychic research, this warrants investigation. Point your numbers toward this and truth will be revealed.

It's very simple user, when you die, it doesn't stop.

It might stop for you right here and right now, but you know nothing of that anymore, and it just continues on elsewhere like it never missed a step.

Bus factor is a well known term in IT/software circles, flip it the other way round from a manager/exec point of view how screwed are we if user gets hit by a bus?

you couldn't make this up

It's funny you know, I'm the "knowledge management champion" for my area at work and often use the "if you got hit by a bus could others access your work" analogy to try and get people to record and save their work to shared areas.

The difference is my organisation does not have a literal assassination department to underscore that analogy with a subtle threat.

I wonder if it actually works...

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524296.html

youtu.be/O2rGTXHvPCQ