News story of woman forced to move seats

>News story of woman forced to move seats
>Pakistani muslims made her move because of their religious """beliefs""""
>this triggered liberal is literally defending the Pakistanis because muh cultural relativism

How do (((they))) get into the minds of our women? How did they turn women against themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VKlrHTQpL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews.
Also youre going to want to start fucking with muslims in an very violent way or they take over.

Women are less rational than men, and probably likely to follow what they are told.

But when a Christian Baker doesn't want to bake a fag cake it's literally gay bashing and requires a lawsuit.

Ask her is she supports the first amendment rights of bakers not to make a fag wedding cake. Watch the cognitive dissonance.

I honestly don't think that would work. Judging from how she thinks in this post, she seems accepting of all belief systems, regardless of how retarded any of them are

Lmao that bitch is from Coto de caza which is apparently some rich person only suburb in orange county. Fuck Muslims but that's funny they trolled since rich bitch like that.

I wonder of she would say the same if it was a white Christian family instead of Muslims? Probably not

Apparently she thinks that some belief-systems should get preferential treatment.

Some rich bitch like that*

Women aren't that complex, it's just for some reason we think poorly of manipulating our own women, and thus are manipulated by them.

This is the type of argument I was going to use against her. Ask her why she thinks the men's beliefs should be held to a higher standard than the women's right to sit where ever the fuck she pleases.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the amendments and the rights given extend only until it impedes upon the life of another individual?

>snodgrass
What kind of Harry Potter comedy relief character name is this?

In the liberal mindset muslims are bigger victims than women so they get priority. Just how it is. Only group that gets priority over them are blacks, except muslim blacks because most of them are those hotep guys and libs can hate them because they talk mean about the victim blacks.

Nigga I live 5 minutes from Coto. Huge white drug problem. Same with Dove Canyon. I fucking hate OC

Not if the other individual has white privilege.

>she was not moved from her seat because she was a woman
>she was moved because the pakis believe she should be moved because she's a woman
>How do (((they))) get into the minds of our women?
it's simple, women are just really very stupid

>How did they turn women against themselves?
it's not like people didn't see it coming that feminism and islam doesn't actually fit together

right?

this

Someone should ask her if female senators/mayors/congressmen should step down since most muslims disapprove of females in power.

She makes no sense. The Muslims are literally dividing every society they live in. How can you talk about unity when you make extra rules for every subgroup? There should be one law and religion for everybody and the rest can fuck off.

in their retarded minds, they believe that everything that isn't a white male is victim of oppression and therefore are allies in a common struggle

It's my believe that all non-whites need to be deported and the women stripped of their right to vote.
If you try to stop me you are literally trying to install the Third Reich 2.0

(((Snodgrass)))

Any surname that sounds like it comes from the body is Jewish. Such as surnames with (((blatt)))

women are not very smart

It's not the Jews. They have no power over us. Liberals just want to be "one of the good ones." They literally don't believe in anything other than that, and their definition of what that means makes them contort their ideology into pretzels. They would be doing the same shit with or without Jews doing anything.

>and therefore are allies in a common struggle

it's why there is no other possible outcome than them losing. they keep adding random non-white factions to their cause because they think there's some unified struggle againt "the white man" - and then they get fucked up by internal strife because their movement is not coherent at all anymore

you could see it with OWS in accélérateur

Feminist women will literally surrender to Islam:
>Anti-Trump Women join Muslims in Islamic Call to Prayer at Protest
youtu.be/7VKlrHTQpL4

Feminism is about alienating women from White men, and from living happy lives as wives and mothers to White husbands and children. Islam is likewise an erase of White identity, so they surrender to it, they are allies working towards to same end for the same purpose.

>How do (((they))) get into the minds of our women? How did they turn women against themselves?
They did'nt. It is just female nature. The common man is just to dumb to understand it. The jews are a ethnic feminine people. Just as women they have a higher verbal iq and just as women it is primarily to deceit other people. But giving women the right to vote and treating them on the same playing field as men is not the jews fault.

Their morality = whatever they think we "oppressors" hate, they support, and vice versa

If anyone still thinks liberalism is a coherent or serious ideology they're being willfully ignorant at this point

Yup liberals put a layer of "niceness" on everything, but it never adds up to actual kindness or virtue, it's just the path of least resistence kind of niceness without any actual virtue.

Of course then they get to hide behind their mask and claim they "was just being nice" while actually being a huge peice of shit like the lady in op pic

Women are the niggers of gender, they think the state is some ooga booga magic that shits out money and protection no matter what, and that taking white man out of the equation will lead to a utopia. Should work out just as well as it did for actual niggers in Africa.

>Women are the niggers of gender

>mon visage quand j'ai le privilege blanc

Pretty much.

Whenever there seems to be some logical inconsistentcy in their ideology, just ask yourself if what they did would annoy a white man and you realize that there is no inconsistency at all, you just assumed the wrong motivation.

It's why lefties who should have been delighted over better relations with Russia suddenly hate Russia when the right wants to improve relations.

If she was a man then paki bro wouldn't have asked her to move.

Just one more thing to add to the list of shit men can do but women can't.

Why are we so awesome brehs?

Gotta be a troll account. Reads like Sup Forums pretending to be liberal too much. Surprised there wasn't a "drops mic" or "sips tea" at the end and the typing style is masculine .

>White liberal bitches being stupid and doing dumb white bitch shit.
Wow I remain unperturbed.

She lucked out. Who wants to sit next to two smelly pakis.

Women are naturally self-destructive creatures.

>America has no culture
This nonsense needs to be burnt to ashes and then have its ashes burnt. America owes everything to its culture. Every success we ever enjoyed came out of English common law tradition which means relying on culture instead of trying to fix everything with a new law like the French or the Soviets.

>Bild
SCHNELLE ZUSAMMENFASSUNG?

Ask her if she agrees with Hitler cleansing Europe of jews.

I believe all leftists should be moved outside of planes at cruising height.
Please respect my beliefs.

This image is pretty dumb, of course women would be able to fill the stadium. But only by infrastructure made by men.

These people are just too fucking stupid to understand what culture is.

To them, culture is eating burgers and having large sized coke bottles. It's wearing lederhosen while drinking beer and it's being passionate lovers.

They have no fucking idea what actual culture is, they just know the memes. It's why they have no problem with globalism, which washes away all the subtleties of culture and turns them into soulless caricatures - they wouldn't understand the subtleties anyway.

She might have been more than happy to move, in all honesty.

>she was not moved from her seat "simply" because she is a woman
>she was moved because of their beliefs

And if I believe women are retarded cockslots that should do more sucking and less talking, you'll embrace my culture right?

Maybe I need to put on blackface first?

It's really fantastic to see women liberals go completely around in a loop and end up back where they support being stripped of their rights by men who don't believe they should have any. Bravo. Well done.

they are spiteful children. they'd give away their freedom and get enslaved to a foreigner just because they know it will piss white men off