The red pill documentary was released today at Itunes, google play, youtube, amazon, vimeo etc

The red pill documentary was released today at Itunes, google play, youtube, amazon, vimeo etc.
Has anybody found a site where its uploaded for free since Im a cheap cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlockersonline.com/watch-the-red-pill-movie-online-free-putlocker-4186.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this just about
>muh third wave feminism is stupid
-the movie?
Shitty title, waste of time

putlockersonline.com/watch-the-red-pill-movie-online-free-putlocker-4186.html#

>feminist cuck detected

I downloaded it off of Piratebay a month ago

It's actually a decent film that covers the issues of male disposability, male custodial and reproductive rights, and a whole whack of other interesting issues.

you're fucking retarded
Sounds decent enough, but implying that "the red pill" is about realizing that feminism is stupid is something I can't support.

They call it "the red pill" because of a Paul Elam quote. Something along the lines of "the red pill is about waking up to the issues surrounding men, similar to the red pill in the Matrix"

its a first step into the real world for normies. Watch it if you want, its just hour and a half, but there is not a whole lot youll find new if youve been lurking on Sup Forums

It's a solid little entry-level redpill. Fucking hell though, the bit about circumcision at the end. Americans are fucking insane.

>third wave feminism isn't stupid
Mate what?

It paints more of a picture than men are struggling just as much as anyone else, sometimes more.

Where did I say that?
also
>third wave feminism
>not feminism as a whole
lol, "hello red dit" is now regarded as spam

>The inspiration of the entire red-pill meme that Sup Forums so loves is from a pair of post-op trannies

really entices analysis

>Where did I say that?
Followed by
>implying that "the red pill" is about realizing that feminism is stupid is something I can't support.

I just figured it out though.
You were saying that the red pill extends beyond the realization that feminism is stupid, and so the documentary was too narrowly focused to be deservingly called "the red pill."
I thought you were saying you couldn't support something that bashes feminism, which seemed believable due to the amount of shilling plus the German flag.

Yeah I dunno why this was so hard to get.
>which seemed believable due to the amount of shilling plus the German flag.
I get what you mean but you still shouldn't be shooting from the hip like that. I see a lot of anons calling others shills despite essentially agreeing, just because a post may sound like a counter-signal on a surface level.

Yes.

>but implying that "the red pill" is about realizing that feminism is stupid is something I can't support.

¿Why?

Eh, there was some ambiguity in what you said (you never explicitly identified with a position), but a lot of it is just people turning their brains off when they post. The thing is, there's invariably more than one reason to attack an idea. Attacking the film didn't make it immediately clear what side you supported. What I find amazing is that, even though most of us are using half our brain power at any moment, we can still meme a man into office and out shitpost the deep state.

>What I find amazing is that, even though most of us are using half our brain power at any moment, we can still meme a man into office and out shitpost the deep state.
While this is admirable I do think that its actually a few dedicated anons, like 15% of the forum, doing all the heavy lifting, while most of the peasants (me included, aside from some effortposting here and there) just boost our influence through sheer numbers.
We're taking over internet culture through manpower, boredom and creativity, but the hardest workers on Sup Forums are still the people who actually sift through wikileaks-documents, create pastebins and maintain generals.

Not gonna disagree there. Those anons are the unsung heroes of the meme war. The rest of us still play an important role in actually disseminating the information. All their hard work would be for nought without a voice to carry it to the masses. So far, we've become the voice that cannot be silenced, despite twitter's greatest attempts.

It's a pretty good feeling.

It really is, but as our influence grows, so do my concerns. My government really seems set on utterly destroying us, who knows if this forum will still be regarded as harmless a few years into the future, and how willing our government will be to punch down on average people to enforce their draconian law. I'm kind of cementing myself as an accomplice by posting here and consuming red-pilled media.

Mate it's been on pirate bay for months now
Catch up
Also it is well worth the watch

Indeed. Found out my cousin is also a Sup Forumsack last family dinner, would never have guessed had he not thrown out the kek meme when talk of Clinton came up. Seems he has been talking with his family, my uncle, just as much as I have mine.

Redpillers are idiots who cant get laid so they blame da ebil wmyn for their personal issues such as hygiene and autism

> completely missing the points about the court system and male disposability

I'd advise you to get a VPN, but honestly I don't know how much good that will do you. Vault 7 and all that.
Consider moving to the US I guess. Maybe Switzerland. There are plenty of good not shitlib states. I'm gonna move to Maine (currently in Washington state). Do you have any marketable skills to make it in?

Right? Gen Z, baby. The cavalry's coming. I unironically think that the popularity of Sup Forums and it's increasingly anti-PC memes actually impacted the thinking of a generation. We all know how the cycle goes. Our content goes to reddit, then tumblr, all the way down to facebook.

Is there any new or interesting information in it if you've been on Sup Forums for years?

>red pill
>Men's Right's Activist
hahahahaha

>Do you have any marketable skills to make it in?
None. Behind the grandiose of my effort-posting is just another NEET who doesn't know what to do with his life. I'm currently attending university, but I'm kinda just staying afloat by doing courses every now and then. School never suited me, and I feel like, aside from the fucking gutter, there's no place for someone like me in society.
Sorry for the blogposting, but yeah you're right. I need to acquire some marketable skill, then get the hell out of here.

Know that feel user. Thankfully I'm already here. I think I want to be a writer or a historian and try to make information and historical redpills more accessible to the masses.
You could go into the military and get specialized training in a certain field.
For instance, adjusting ship compasses. They need to be re-calibrated every time they cross the equator, and it's a pretty lucrative business. A much sought after skill. My friend's dad was in the soviet navy, and when that fell apart, he sold his skills to the US and eventually became a citizen. There are probably other fields that would work in, though I wouldn't know them.
But even if your days in college are numbered, just consider that other opportunities exist. This is your freedom on the line.

Assuming I don't drop out after Spring Quarter, then I'm going to try to do a foreign exchange in germany. I want to look at the early modern period, noble households in the 1600's in the Holy Roman Empire. I think getting more autistically specific could betray my identity. But maybe try a foreign exchange program for the states, see if you can make friends here. They can help you get in if you want to move.

What's your major?

>What's your major?
Teaching Philosophy and English as foreign language. Kinda worthless from the get-go, so nothing of value would be lost. Has next to no entry barrier so I figured I'd waste my time with that.
I've just turned 22, I can't really tell if its already too late for me or not.

>adjusting ship compasses
that sounds awfully specific, but maybe thats why its so sought after.
I also often hear "welding" being recommended. Handiwork that requires expertise and understanding is probably the niche I'll have to go into, so I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Here in germany you just aren't presented with any other options besides immediately proceeding to college

>Teaching Philosophy and English as foreign language.
Hm. Well, maybe you get a job on one of the US military bases teaching soldiers german, or helping german assets learn english. That would take you a good ways to getting a green card if you wanted one, I imagine.

I don't know how college is structured over there. Over here, you basically stay in your degree program, but if you go to flexible schools and have a 3.5 GPA, you can basically take whatever classes you want, assuming your core curriculum is still good. You can negotiate to stay however long you want, but you still have to pay up. Point being that it's never technically too late, but you may run out of options if you don't keep good grades/finances. Good grades can take you a long way with scholarships though.

>that sounds awfully specific, but maybe thats why its so sought after.
Exactly. Very few people can do it. Oil tankers and other ships need it, so you can get a lot of contracts from the military, oil companies, huge shipping conglomerates. There is a LOT of bank to be made. I do not know if welding could get you in, especially since gen Z will probably be going more into trade work as opposed to college. Then again, I've done literally no researching and am just basing that off of what I know. You'll figure it out user. I'm rooting for you!

Thanks m8, i'll keep all of your advice in mind.