Laci Greene is coming to speak about Rape Culture at my school, what should I do?

Laci Greene is coming to speak about Rape Culture at my school, what should I do?

not give a shit

riot

Take a lot of pictures.
then make dank memes.

rape her in front of the whole school

Fuck her

Actually don't, she probably got aids

rape her

Attend but recognize that it is not your space so stay quiet and listen.

Stay home and study.

Take one for the team, black up, dress in all black, order an ISIS flag and behead her whilst yelling Qu'ranic quotes you've memorized.

ask her how she copes with her drug addiction and STD's

Prepare counter arguments for their hot topic buzz word arguments, prove yourself the superior intellect, get thrown out because you hurt their feelings. Just be civil about it

Post webms of her doing drugs

Masturbate furiously

talk about your trips.

Nice trips.
Hide a loud bluetooth speaker somewhere.
What happens after that... is up to you.

Fuck her tits.

Film it.

shit your pants while shes talking

rape her
as a joke

BTW CHECK MY CAPTCHA

>show benis
>claim she asked for it

Tell her Islam permits rape during the Q&A and ask her how we can deal with the Muslim rape problem.

This, rape her OP

shout "PEPE"

Sneeze really loudly over and over

Not go. These people thrive on attention, not facts or actual virtue.

Fuck her face and post pics

sit in the audience and just browse your phone or laptop the whole time

she may look your way and see that you're there but clearly not paying attention to her and it could fluster her

This
There are images of her shooting up heroine
Print em out and show them in public

It's not rape if you scream surprise afterwards

get your own projector set up beforehand and show the clips of her shooting up

if there's an open mic you should banepost her

It's before hand for it to be surprise sex and not rape senpai

>could
>sitting 2 and a half hours just so you can hope to get a reaction
weak

Ask her why doesn't she stand up for woman that live in a rape culture in Islamic countries

File an official complaint to have her barred for her history of promoting racism.

Rape her. She has nice tits

like OP even should have asked..

fuck her pics and post face

Ask her a question about consent when the girl has been drinking.
Then ask her how a guy can be sure that the girl is drunk or not. What measures can a guy use to ensure that he's not doing the wrong thing?
Then ask her how long a guy has to talk to a girl before he can reasonably confirm she is drunk.
Then reveal that in the five-six minutes you've been talking you've been super drunk as hell and she couldn't tell, so how can a guy who's drunk himself tell if a girl is drunk when an "expert" on consent can't tell if a guy she's talking to for five minutes is drunk.

This, also wear a shirt telling everyone you are a vid white male but you wish to lend a helping hand in stomping cos white male culture.

Has anyone said rape yet?

Stand up at the talk, yell "Lacy raped me", demand that she must believe you

claim she raped you

Rape her

both

>talk against objectifying women
>prostitute that puts her gigantic boobs on 90% of the screen to get views and money

label her as whore
>Whore: def. Woman that gains money by selling or using her body sexually
she is a whore

fpbp

Ask her when she plans to campaign against the rape of muslim wives in western nations.

OP, if you have a big cock, shoot up heroin or drugs with her to ease the pain, and then force your thick masculine cock into her asshole while she yells out about how dirty and wrong it all is so I can masturbate to it and spurt out a worthless cum load onto the floor from my half sized cock

Hi CIA

Kek

If there are posters advertising it print these out and stick them below every poster you see

post pls

Based Texas

Ho Le Shit that's where I go to dance salsa. Da Fuck. Let's organize our sticks!

Score some heroin beforehand and see if you can't get her to choke on your cock while you slap her udders around in exchange.

gas her

what does your male penis tell you to do

under rated post

Is Reproductive Justice when you beat someone to death with your penis if they dishonor you?

Either or both of these.

Pretend to be antifa. Physically attack people who attend. Profit

I never understood what exactly "Rape Culture" is supposed to be. Are feminists trying to say that men are just waiting to rape women when they get the chance?

>restore the U in USA
is she literally autistic? united states, not united thoughts

>what exactly "Rape Culture" is supposed to be
Islam

Convert to Islam, rape her, and get away with it.

rape her on the stage.

This

Wear a strap on dildo over your pants, with a lizard mask, run up on stage and go "rrrAAAAAA IM TYRANNOSAURUS SEX!"

Wear a burka and laugh loudly.

Yep, rolling for rape

My understanding is that they posit we live in a society that normalizes/excuses unwanted attention/sexual advances and/or actual rape.

Which is completely untrue or at the very least a complete mischaracterizarion of how normal people interact with one another.

You know what to do

Based captcha.

Well, the bitch is free to talk about her beliefs. And considering we're not autistic like the left, we should allow her to do so.

However this could be quite funny for us, considering the event will most likely be recorded.

Bring multiple bluetooth speakers.They're quite cheap, so you can afford to lose them. If you have some like-minded friends, bring them along for the fun. But you don't really need any.

You dress up as a SJW, put your cuckface on so you blend in and you start planting the speakers in close proximity of yourself. Tape them under chairs or whatever. If the speakers has any lights, be sure to tape over them so they can't be spotted.

During her talk you start playing shadilay, nazi music, trump speeches, anything that triggers.

If they find one speaker, you just connect to the next one and continue.

Now they're going to start finding the speakers eventually. So glue pictures pepe or gore to them, or cover them in pubic hair or whatever. Anything that makes you win regardless of the outcome.

shit on the floor

ask her if shes dying of AIDS.

Stop paying your school shekels you retard.

Wear a shirt that says "fuck white males"

Bring the chaos

Who the fuck is scared of pubic hair? We need shit. Anyone able to donate feces for a good cause?

>printing gifs

I concur.

Well, would you keep a speaker you found if it had someones pubic hair glued all over it? I wouldn't. The point is making them useless to the SJW's.

>Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtraaaaaaaaaaaappppp

Soak in your glory user. You dun gud.

pay a muslim $50 or so to argue with her about feminism

This.

She'll probably only follow along half way before moving on to another question though.

Throw a shoe at her.

Throw a lot of old shoes at her.
Tell her her vagina is like an old shoe.

yell "peepee"

Listen respectfully, or don't go.

Why do so many people need help with this sort of thing?

Of course a leaf

STICK HER

Call her out with facts and statistics

Sleep thru it.

Under rated.

sell her heroin laced with semen and fentanyl

Cum into a supersoaker and light it up.

Fuck those tiddies. I'd avoid any of her holes though.