Alright Sup Forums, it's that time again:

Alright Sup Forums, it's that time again:

How redpilled are you?

Disgruntled mensch here. In the past year I have started reading books again instead of just LARPing having read them. I have a voracious appetite for non-fiction about subjects like history, economics, philosophy and anthropology. To make the next step I need to start taking better care of my body and go back to school either for a degree in STEM or learn a trade.

Did anyone else here used to be liberal and/or a Bernie Sanders supporter? What redpilled you and why?

7 on my way to 8.
I haven't started to like guns that much but it has started to grow on me

Rolling daddy.

Rerolling, I'm not that retarded.
and I do understand this is not a roll thred.

Just recently got redpilled on the Juden. Not sure where that puts me

Heh, It's almost like someone is ruining your rolls

7 on the way to 8 my dude

I have ascended beyond the mortal plane of level 10.

Fight on, fellow mensch.

Mensch is originally a Yiddish word though. Make of that what you will.

hi sean

I'm a furry UWU :333

Roll to see my redpill!! OwO

8 and will stay there because of hatred towards mankind

Sad you didn't get a 1

Redpilled Degenerates do exist...

Literally 10

There's literally nothing wrong with the status quo

Rollol

lol what a cringey pic. the only thing you're missing is a link to stormfront or roosh

Maybe I will now

Roooolll

8. Even if i have worked for the Rothschilds in their M&A advisory practice. Didn't notice much, beside them (and all the investment banks) contributing to selling our companies to chinese buyers and private equity funds.

Wow, It looks like furries are truly redpilled

Furfags ...

>posting girl

What the fuck is wrong with you??

I ate the whole enchilada.

I am a Gnostic.

Let me break it down for you. Our Material World is a sham and its run by the Demiurge.

He is like the Architect of the Matrix. The Agents are the Archons and the Oracle is Sophia.

Neo is and Aeon, which means he is an Emanation of the One.

eight

A seven becoming much more like an eight with each passing day.

Happy now?
A fox in its natural habitat.

>he is schizophrenia pill

Lmao

at 7, but don't see a practical purpose in going any higher

>sonic

Shit taste desu senpai, also, look at my redpill number again.

Aw shit now I got a low one. Maybe if I post this I will be redpilled

Somewhere between 2 and 8
Like my 3 to 7 >_>

Also, Zaush...

FFFFFF
Lucky bastard

waste of time

>Not liking Zaush

My nigga I knew you were a top tier furfag, I also actually don't like the fagget. Also you know we'll getting banned right?

Ikr

7, but 8 by the end of the week

Probably an 8 desu.

Solid 7. I need to start working out and eating right to get to 8.

Was never a Liberal but when I was a kid I used to ask my mom stupid shit like "Why don't we just give everybody money and nobody will be poor?" Now I think it's funny that Liberals have the same mentality as 5 year old me.

Formation of concrete political beliefs and general red-pilling began in high school when my government/econ teacher made me read pic related.

7-8

Sup Forums is full of us, good.

At level 8. I'm trying to get into U.N or in the worst case scenario I will try to get into legion and stop my fucking useless neet existance and become a better man

slides between 6 and 8 senpai, depends on my day.

I'm a 9 i don't know if ill ever get to 10

I'm a mixture of 8 and 9 and don't care about nuclear families or degeneracy. I think existence itself is degenerate and I deeply hate the people around me for their flaws, sins, and mediocrity. Also been lifting for 5 years, 9-11% BF.

OP here, anyone in this thread know of any redpilled women (in your personal life, not on the internet)? Lauren Southern gives me hope, even if she might be a bit of a coal burner.

I have one good friend who's pretty redpilled. She watches Molyneux and McInnes YouTubes on her phone in a bar. I'd marry her if she was more attractive. What I need to do is meet that Blonde in the Belly of the Beast chick.

Yea, and she's also very christian. She's manipulative tho

I'm stuck between 7 and 8. Been working hard to get to the next level

Congrats!
You OD on redpills

My gf is from Russia and pretty redpilled

Do you have that picture without the horrible jpg artefacts making it impossible to read without getting eye cancer?

I am a 5, I need to do some real research when I have free time and maybe I will be a 6

Somewhere between 6 and 7. Both describe me pretty well. Unfortunately I'm a NEET so I can't advance beyond that.

Fuck off you degenerates. Reported.

Does it have anything to do with her having knowledge of how horrific leftist ideologies can be when actually be when put into practice?

STEM liberal here, but I can accept a few redpills.

>Unfortunately I'm a NEET
>Fuck off you degenerates

Kek, you degenerate, at least I'm studying my masters and I don't live with my parents, normies even think I'm an accomplished individual 8)

i would like a Russian girl even just a nice tall blonde that speaks another language

Redpilled roll Deus Vult

Reroll

10 ALL FUCKING DAY

LOCK AND LOAD AMERICA AND ALLIES ITS TIME

Don't worry pal I'll get it for ya, here you go.